Indian Oil Corporation Limited conducted writtenand subsequent Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test for the recruitment of Non-Executive/Jr Engg Asst post. Now, IOCL Results 2018 is declared online and available in the form of PDF. Candidates can now download IOCL Merit List through this page.
Candidates who are qualified in the conducted examination, their name is present here in the IOCL merit list 2018 and will be taken further as per the decided selection process to recruit candidates for the Non-Executive positions.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
Download Indian Oil Corporation Limited Merit List Here!!!
IOCL result is available in this page or the IOCL official portal in the form of PDF. Candidates can download their Merit List through this page by following a correct procedure to get it in an easy way.
Candidates are advised to go through this page to get their merit list and all other details regarding IOCL Results 2018 which is provided here by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here– How to Check Result Using Internet
Steps to get IOCL Merit List:
- Candidates are first required to visit the IOCL official website that is www.iocl.com or the direct link provided below to get their IOCL Result of your region.
- Candidates are now required to go to the “What’s New” section and hit the appropriate link regarding “List of candidates provisionally selected for various non-executive posts at Guwahati or Gujarat Refinery” according to your examination region.
- On hitting the link you will be navigated to a new page which will show you the list of the candidates who have qualified and are selected for the further process of selection.
Instructions for Candidates of Non-Executive/Jr Engg Asst post at Gujarat:
Selected candidates are further called for the Pre- Employment Medical test which is known as necessary part of the selection in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Candidates who will qualify the medical test shall directly be issued an offer of appointment by selection committee.
Some of the instructions for the candidates to appear in Pre- Employment Medical Examination (PEME) are mentioned below:
- Candidates are advised to come with an empty stomach at the time of medical test.
- Filled PEME application form
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Original ID proof along with self-attested photocopy of the same.
- Copy of call letter issued to the candidates at the time of written test.
- Print out of the communication about his/ her short – listing at IOCL –Gujarat Refinery
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Instructions for Candidates of Non-Executive/Jr Engg Asst post at Guwahati:
Instructions for the further process is send one on one to the candidates who have qualifies written test and are selected for the further process of Pre- Employment Medical Examination through email on the address as provided by the candidates in their application form.
Check Now: Employment News This Week Highlights
Indian Oil Corporation Limited:
Indian Oil is known as an integrated energy major with the presence in all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources. It is also Indian state owned oil and Gas Company and also the largest commercial body of the company with the turnover of INR 19,106 Crores.
This company also gives a great opportunity to common people to get recruited with it. This company includes 33,135 employees out of which 2,735 are women that is 8.25% of the total staff. This is helping India a lot in decreasing unemployment.
Candidates who have appeared for the IOCL examination to get recruited for the various posts at Gujarat and Guwahati may have got enough information regarding IOCL Results 2018. For more such details candidates can visit IOCL Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IOCL Recruitment||IOCL Admit Card|
|IOCL Placement Papers||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|