Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2014
Indian Ordnance Factories has promulgated a notice about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies. Eligible and talented job hunters may fill the Indian Ordnance Factories application form 2014 through the online mode.
Capable and suitable job seekers who want to do government sector job they must clutch this opportunity by filling the online application form before 9th August 2014 after that take a print out and send to the proper address on or before 16th August 2014.
All the relevant details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Indian Ordnance Factories
Total Number of Vacancies:
Post and Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Trade||No of vacancies|
|4||Non Technical (Stores)||41|
|5||Non Technical (OTS)||59|
Aspirants should have done 3 years Diploma / ‘A’ level certificate form a recognized institute.
- Upper age limitation should not more than 27 years for all posts.
- Relaxation in age will be given for the reserved category job hunters as per the government norms.
- Candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 100/-
- There is no application fee for SC /ST, Physical Handicapped, and women appliers.
- Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of, Principal Director, Recruitment Fund OFRB, Ambajhari-Nagpur.
Selected job fighters will get the salary of Rs. 9300/–34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2014 they must follow the below steps
- Visit the official web site of the academy www.ofbindia.gov.in
- Fill the online application form properly and upload the required scanned photograph and signature (if require) and submit it
- After that take a print out of the system generated form and should be sent along with the required credentials to the address which is mentioned in the filled online form.
|Closing date of online process||09th Aug 2014|
|Last date for receipt the application||16th Aug 2014|
|Last date for receipt the application from far flung areas||23rd Aug 2014|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check more details from the Official Advt.