IP University Admission
Want to fill IP University Application Form? If yes then IP University Admission Forms are available now for the academic session 2017- 2018. Contenders must check IP University Admission Dates as IP University Admission Notification has recently released. Eligible candidates who want to get admission in below given courses they have to crack Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test. Interested candidates are advised to stay tuned with us through this page to get latest updates regarding IP University Admission 2018 in upcoming year.
Overview Of This Page
Aspirants who wish to apply against this Indraprastha University Admission Notification must first go for registration process and then submit their IP University Application Form in prescribed manner before the closing date that is 04-04-2017. The candidates who are applying to get admission in UG/PG courses can attain the entire details regarding IP University CET Exam Dates and others by scrolling down the page of recruitmentresult.com, which is well designed by our dedicated team members.
IP University Admission
- Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BJ(MC)(Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication)
- Ed.(Bachelor of Education)
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- BAC (Fashion and Apparel Design)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- A. (English & Communication Studies )
- Master in Mass Communication
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master In Archaeology & Heritage Management
- Master in Human Resource Planning and Development(MHRPD)
- MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
- A / M.Sc. (Criminology)
- Sc. (Forensic Science)
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master in Public Health (Field Epidemiology) [MPH(PE)]
- Master Occupational Therapy (Musculoskeletal)
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility criteria for IP University Admission:
Those candidates who want to take admission in IP University; they must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- For UG courses, candidates should have passed class 10+2 from a recognized board or Institutions.
- For PG Courses, aspirants should have completed their graduation degree in relevant field.
- Those aspirants who have a three year diploma & B.Sc graduation degree, they can apply for B.Tech Lateral entry course.
Limitations of Age As on 01.08.2017:
|For all Undergraduate Programmes where entry qualification is 12th pass other than MBBS/BDS||21 years|
|For MBBS/BDS||25 years|
|For all other Post Graduate Programmes where entry qualification is graduation||35 years|
|Bachelor of Vocation||45 years|
IPU CET Application Fee:
- Willing aspirants can fill and submit the IPU CET 2017 Application Form through the official website of the concerned university.
- Applying candidates can fill application form only using online mode.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/-.
- Some processing charges and taxes are applicable.
- The IPU application form was released.
IP University Admission 2017–2018 Details: Get PDF
IPU CET Exam Pattern:
- Candidates will have to appear in exam which will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- The question paper will be asked by the applicants in OMR pattern.
- You are required to use only black ball pen to mark answers.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Negative marking will be done for wrong answers and for more than one answer to each question.
- Except B.Tech. Biotechnology, the question paper will be comprised in total 150 questions for all programmes.
- Total 200 questions will be asked by candidates who are going to appear for B.Tech (Biotechnology).
- All the questions will be of Objective Type and each question will carry four marks for each correct response.
- The exam duration will be two and a half hours but for B.Tech. Biotechnology exam duration will be three hours.
- The question paper will be in English language.
Documents/Details Required to fill IP University Admission Form:
- Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph & left hand thumb impression in a JPEG/JPG or GIF Format only.
- The scanned image size should be less than 80 KB each.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
How to Apply?
Step-1 Visit Official Site & Fill Basic Details
- Candidates have to visit to the official site of University that is ipu.ac.in
- After visiting home page press on “Online Application Form for Admission” link.
- Fill your personal information, mailing address and contact details.
Step-2 Upload Scanned Images
- After filling personal information you have to upload their scanned images (Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression) in a given format.
- Finally press on “here” button & upload images.
- After the successfully uploading the images, press on “Next” button.
Step-3 Fill Academic Qualifications
- Now you are required to fill your qualification details such as examination, passing years, Board/University & Marks Percentage & work experience details.
- After filling all the information’s, candidates have to press on “Next” Button.
- After that you have to tick the “I Agree” button for declaration & submit the form.
- Note down your Login ID & Password.
Step-4 Course Application
- Now you are required to go to the Courses Application Tab to apply for courses & press on “Apply for Courses” button.
- Fill the course details, select test center & payment details.
- Tick the “I Agree” check box & press on “submit” button.
Step-5 Fee Payment
- After completing all the procedure, candidates have to pay the application fee through online payment mode.
- Press on the “Make Payment” button after filling all details.
- Keep the printout of the IP University Application Form for further use.
- If candidates want to apply for other course, press on “Apply for Courses”.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
IP CET Exam Centres:
|City Name||City Code|
IPU CET Syllabus 2017:
- For undergraduate courses, IPU CET 2017 Syllabus will be based on the diploma or 10+2 level.
- The CET syllabus for different courses will be different and the questions will be asked from the related field of the course.
- For better exam preparations, candidates should collect the complete details about the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card:
- IPU CET 2017 Admit Card will be available on official website before one week from the examination date.
- The IPU CET Admit Card can be downloaded through the official website of the university.
- It is compulsory for all the appliers to bring the admit card at the examination.
- You must keep it safely till the admission procedure.
- Re-issue of duplicate admit card will not be entertained after the examination.
Read Here: How to Get Education Loans
IPU CET 2017 Result:
- The IPU CET 2017 Result will be provided to students through online mode.
- The IPU CET Result will be released after one month from the examination date.
- After the announcement of result a merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in CETs.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the result for further use.
IPU CET 2018:
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University managed the IPU CET 2018 (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test).
- Management authorities offer various undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the area of engineering, management, law, medical, etc.
- IPU will organize separate examination for each course.
IPU CET Counselling 2017:
- On the official site of the university IPU CET 2017, Counselling Schedule, venue and other details will be displayed before one week from the counselling starts.
- You must report to the counselling venue along with the required documents at the prescribed date and time.
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- The counselling process will be conducted through both modes i.e. offline and online modes.
- The counselling fee will be Rs.1000/-.
- Counselling fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Get Details: IP University Counselling
|Application form starts||Released|
|Last date of application form submission||04-04-2017|
|Admit Card Release||Before one or two weeks from the examination|
|B.Tech exam date||23-04-2017 (2.00 PM to 4.30 PM)|
For more details about IP University Admission 2017 – 2018 you can open Official Notice Link given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On