IP University Counselling
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is shortly conducting the IP University Counselling for those aspirants who are going to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET). Participated applicants may check the details of GGSIPU/CET counseling Procedure from the below section of this page. We’re bringing details on IP University Counselling 2016 as soon as possible so students are advised to stay in touch with us on our web portal.
|Courses Offered||UG or PG|
|Announcement Type||IP University Counselling|
Organization conducts IP University common entrance test for taking admission in various UG / PG courses. Aspirants who appeared in the exam they are now waiting for counseling process.
Candidates have to filled course as per their choice in choice filling Procedure. More accurate information about IP University Counselling 2016 is well supplied below by expertise of recruitmentresult.com:
IP University Schedule:
Organization will send counselling letter to candidates according to the merit list. Seat allotment procedure will be done on the basis of merit list.
IP University Counselling Process:
|Step 1||Fee Payment|
|Step 2||Registration Form Filling|
|Step 3||Choice filling|
|Step 4||Verification of Documents|
|Step 5||Seat Allotment|
|Step 6||Reporting to the College|
Step 1: Counseling Participating Fee
- An amount of Rs. 1000 should be paid by candidates as Participating Fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited through Cash Payment (system generated challan), by net Banking of Indian Bank or other banks using Credit Card / Debit Card.
Step 2: Registration Form Filling
- Applicants will have to visit official website which is www.ipu.ac.in to fill online application form.
- Now from homepage, contenders may select their course, enter their roll no. and enter their password to log in.
- Now fill bank reference ID in blank textboxes after the fee is paid
- After getting authentication, applicants will have to fill personal, educational and communication details and give a password for further login into your account
- If the students are incapable to register, then they should report in person to Helpdesk of the university
- After that, aspirants must keep a copy of the registration form for all future reference.
Step 3: Choice filling:
- In this section, contenders may login through program name and Common Entrance Test roll number and password.
- Then, must fill your choices of college and courses as per preference.
- And fill as many choices as you want to, as it will make sure that you have maximum chances of preferred allocation
- Students may change or alter their choice filling after allotment of seat in Round 1
- Candidates will get two copies of filled application form (one for submission and one for reference), which will declare options provided by you as well
Step 4: Verification of Documents
Applying contenders are believed to bring below stated documents in originals and one set of a photocopy for verification process:
- Original copy of counseling letter.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Original Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Appliers may check your allotment result through login your account and also verify that seats shall be allotted as per merit list ranking, availability of seat, categorical reservation and withdrawals from allotment.
- After allotment, applicants should pay admission fees of as per your courses and if you are satisfied with allocation and want to freeze up seat then you can pay fees using either online or offline mode.
- And if you are not satisfied with allocation, you can apply for next counseling session. If an appliers, who fails to produce appropriate documents of reservations, then they will be described in general category as well.
Step 6: Reporting to the College
If applicants will pay entire fee and wants to confirm seat allotted to you, it can be completed by printing admission slip and reporting to selected college in time period chosen as per schedule.
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
|IPU CET Counseling Round 1 Schedule||Third Week Of June 2016|
|IPU CET Counseling Round 2 Schedule||First Week Of July 2016|
|IPU CET Counseling Round 3 Schedule||Second Week Of July 2016|
You may visit this Official Link to know more about. Our experts are also trying to collect info about IP University Counselling 2016. So be in touch with us to get info about same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On