IP University Counselling
To get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University it is important to qualify all selection rounds. First step is IPU CET test and last step is IPU Counselling. Here we are providing details about GGSIPU Counselling. The IPU CET counseling is the last step towards the admission of contenders in GGSIPU. While going through the IPU Counselling 2018 process, candidates follow all the steps like the fees paying, Choice Filling etc. Choice filling is very important step as in this candidates choose the college in which they wish to study. Sometimes it happens that many candidates miss the chance of participating in the counseling, for all of them GGSIPU/IPU CET Spot Counseling process gets started.
Highlights of this page:
IPU CET Seat Allotment will be done according to the merit of applicants. Before going to attend GGSIPU CET Counseling, you may need to go through IP University Seat Allotment process and also submit the IPU CET Counseling registration form. You may check this page that is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Indraprastha University Counseling. By following below given procedure you can easily apply.
IP University Counselling
IPU CET College Codes:
The IP online counselling is conducted for the given below courses. After the successful payment of the registration fee and the GGSIPU Counselling fee, the candidates will have to undergo the document verification process which will be conducted at the various designated centre’s bat Delhi.
- MBA/ MBA(FM) – CET Code 101
- MCA/MCA(SE) – CET Code 105
- BCA – CET Code 114
- BALLB – CET Code 121
- B.Ed – CET Code 122
- BBA – CET Code 125
- BJMC – CET Code 126
- LE to B.Tech Diploma Holders – CET Code 128
- LE to BTech B.Sc Graduates – CET Code 129
- B.Tech / BTech Dual Degree – CET Code 131
- B.Com (H) – CET Code 146
Check Here: IP University Colleges List
IPU Counselling Procedure
Pay the IPU Counselling Form fees:
- to be a part of the IPU Counselling Procedure first of all pay the amount of participation fees i.e. Rs.1000/- as one time participation fees
- For that candidates need to visit the official website of the university and have to select the participation fee submission option
- The amount of participation fees will be submitted via cash challan or online payment i.e. through credit card / debit card or through net banking
- To avoid last minute rush candidates need to apply as early they can
Pay Here: IPU CET Counseling Fees Submission
IPU Counselling Registration:
- Now again visit the official site that is ipu.ac.in and go through link ‘Admission’.
- Choose link ‘Online Counseling (http://ipuadmissions.nic.in)’.
- Press tab ‘Registration’ and fill registration form.
- During admission process, you will get a Login Id and Password.
- Applicants should take two print out of registration form.
Register Here: IP University Counseling Registration Form
IPU Counselling Choice Filling:
- After filling registration form candidates are required to fill their choices.
- Candidates should select suitable choices according to their preference.
- Students can edit/ modify/ delete their choices.
- At last save your choices and take print out of saved choices for future use.
Allocation of seats
Once the process of choice filling is over all choices filled up by candidates will be considered for final allotment. Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.40,000 as academic fees to a lot the seat. Failing to pay the amount will lead to cancellation of seat and the candidate will not be allowed to attend any of the subsequent IPU CET 2017 Counselling rounds.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Freezing of Allotted Seats:
those candidates who do not want to miss the seat they have chosen or want to be sure about the seat allotted may also freeze their seats after every IPU Counselling 2018 Session. For that candidates need to hit on the Freeze Tab available in the seat allotment section.
Withdrawal and Fees Refund after Online Counselling:
after paying the amount of academic session if any candidate wishes to withdraw the admission and fees then he/she can hit on the withdrawal option available in his/her account of the official portal of IPU Counselling 2018.
Last Round of allotment of fees:
Once the last round of allotment is completed no fees can be withdrawn.
Sliding of allotment fees after last round:
Those participants who have not frozen their allotment or withdrawn from the admission and have paid the part academic fee of Rs. 40,000/- will be eligible for this round. The sliding round will be on the basis of preferences filled by the candidate and merits in IPU CET 2017. If the candidate has paid the part academic fees and do want to participate in the IPU CET 2017 Counselling Sliding round, will has to select “Freeze” option.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Reporting Of candidates at allotted College:
after the sliding round candidates need to report to the allotted college with Admission Slip, Allotment Letter, the Academic Fee and necessary documents for verification and must pay the balance fee (if any) on the specified schedule.
Documents required for Verification:
Applicants are required to bring below stated documents in originals and one set of photocopies for verification at time of document verification:
- Original copy of counseling letter.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Original Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
To Know the List of Documents Required For Counselling: Press Here
IPU Spot Counselling 2018
After the completion of the admission process if any seats get vacant then the IPU Spot Counselling Procedure takes place. IPU Spot Counselling is basically done after the completion of the IPU Online Counselling Procedure and thus regarded as IPU Offline Counselling Schedule. Those who participate in the spot counseling need to pay a separate participation fees of Rs.2000/-. if any candidate who have submitted the partial amount of the academic fees want to be a part of the Spot Counselling procedure he/she need to pay an additional amount of Rs.5000/- as the transfer fees. Furthermore candidates who have withdrawn their admission may also become a part of this Counselling Procedure.
Get Here: IP Counselling PDF
IP University Counselling Schedule:
IPU Counselling Schedule 2018
|Verification of Documents of the reserved category at the designated centres SC, ST, PH, Delhi OBC, JKM, Sikh Minority, Muslim Minority, Jain Minority, Defence Priority 6 & 7||June 2018|
|Verification of documents of Delhi OBC|
|Choice Filling and Further process|
|Notification of Counselling about courses with offline counselling|
Students may get other details about IP University Counselling 2018 through this Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates regarding the same. You may also get information in your mailbox by Subscribing Our Free Mail Service. If you have any query you may ask in comment box that is stated below and our team member will enter your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IP University Cut Off||IP University Fee Structure|
|IP University College Ranking||IP University Admission|
|IP University Syllabus||IP University Previous Year Papers|
|IP University Result||Counselling Schedule Notification|