Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology has unfolded a latest vacancy notification entitled as IPFT Recruitment 2016. This institute invites applications at the time of Walk-in- Interview to fill up the vacant position of Research Associate. Proficient and appropriate aspirants who want to be a part of this institute may attend Walk-in- Interview on scheduled date that is 29th Sept. 2016. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for IPFT Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Candidates who are willing to appear in Walk-in- Interview need to report at least one hour before Interview. At the time of Interview you need to bring all the documents/ testimonials and original documents also. No travelling allowances/ dearness allowances will be provided to appliers for attending the interview. For rest information you need to go through this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Port||Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||29th Sept. 2016|
- Job hunters who are willing to apply must possess Ph.D. in Chemistry / Agrochemicals /Agriculture Chemicals in related field from recognized University/ Institutions with relevant years of experience in related field.
- Applicants should have good academic records in related field.
Get Latest Ph.D Jobs: From Here
The age limit of applying contenders must not be more than 35 years. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as follows:
- For SC/ ST/ PH/Woman: 5 years
- For OBC category aspirants: 3 years.
Contenders who will be recruited successfully will get an impressive and attractive amount of Rs. 40000/- + HRA per month from the Institute.
Mode of Assortment:
- The enrolment of applicants will be purely based on presentation in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
On the day of Interview, Eligible/ Interested candidates should report at least one hour before Interview.
Steps to Apply?
- You need to visit official website of organization that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- After that go to “New Announcement” section presented on home page.
- Now you need to hit on “Walk-In-Interview for Research Associate” link.
- On next page you need to hit on “Download” option.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly
- After reading relevant details you need to download application form presented at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Appear in Interview to venue tailored below with your applications as well as all the original documents and certificates for verification.
Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
Sector-20, Udyog Vihar, Opposite Ambience Mall,
NH-8 Gurgaon – 122 016 (Haryana)
Find More Jobs in Haryana: From Here
Date of Interview: 29th Sept. 2016 at 11:30 am
You can check Official Notification given below to get complete details related to above said notification.
IPFT Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|