Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology has unfolded Walk-in Interview Jobs Notification titled as IPFT Recruitment. The organization wants to recruit young and talented candidates to fill the vacancies of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Technical Assistant (TA), and Research Associate (RA) Posts. Candidates who are interested in Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology Jobs they must apply for IPFT Recruitment 2018.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology is going to conduct walk in interview on 26/12/2017 to recruit eligible candidates at the vacant posts candidates who are seeking for IPFT Vacancies they can first ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization then follow the below stated procedure to fill application form. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details of IPFT Recruitment 2018 which is well presented below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology|
|Walk in date||26/12/2017|
IPFT Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Technical Assistant (TA)
- Research Associate (RA)
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post name||Qualification||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Environment Botany / Agriculture Entomology / Agronomy / Plant Pathology / Zoology with specialization in Entomology and PHD||28,000/- + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Environment Botany / Agriculture Entomology / Agronomy / Plant Pathology / Zoology with specialization in Entomology / Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry / Agricultural Chemicals||25,000/- + HRA|
|Technical Assistant||12th Pass||20,000/-|
|Research Associate||Ph.D. in Chemistry with two years of relevant experience||36,000/- 40,000/+ HRA|
You Can Also Check:
Age Criteria for IPFT Job Vacancy:
The upper age limit is 35 years for RA/SRF, 30 years for JRF and 28 years for TA as on the date of interview. Age Relaxation to SC/ST/PH/Woman candidates must be 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure for IPFT 2018 Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk in Interview which is going to be conducted by the selection authority of the organization.
Steps to apply for IPFT Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can follow below stated instructions to apply for IPFT Walk-in InterviewJobs:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology that is www.ipft.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to select the “Announcements” section
- A new screen will come out along with the details regarding the vacancies available
- After that hit on “Walk-in-Interview (26.12.2017)” link
- Now on reaching new page read the notification carefully and compare that you are eligible for the vacancy or not
- Now if the aspirants think that they are eligible for the vacancy then they can download the application form (if available) and fill it carefully
- After that the aspirants are required to attend the walk in interview along with all the testimonials on the mentioned date.
Download PDF>> IPFT Recruitment Notification
Walk in date and time:
26/12/2017 at 11:30 AM
Walk in Venue:
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
Sector-20, UdyogVihar, Opposite Ambience Mall, NH-8
Gurugram – 122 016 (Haryana)
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Haryana
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of IPFT Recruitment 2018. Candidates can also follow us on face book and Google Plus. Interested aspirants can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|