IPL Auction 2015
Here is the biggest latest news for cricket fans! The Date and Time for IPL Auction 2015 has been announced by the BCCI. The IPL 8 auction will be held on 16 February 2015 in Bangalore and the Players list will be declared soon as it will take some time for the BCCI who has just make a decision for the IPL Auction Date to get the information of all players that have indexed themselves for the IPL auction 2015.
All the teams are waiting for it to snatch the best players and find the most liked hitters ad pacers in the team to victor the best action series of year Indian Premier League 2015. The 8th edition of the Indian Premier League will outset on April 16, 2015 with a match between vindicates champions.
List Of Players Released With Remaining Auction Money For 2015 IPL Season 8:
|Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs 13 crore|
|Kings XI Punjab||Rs 12 crore|
|Chennai Super Kings||Rs 5 crore|
|Mumbai Indians||Rs 10 crore|
|Rajasthan Royals||Rs 13 crore|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs 21 crore|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs 21 crore|
|Delhi Daredevils||Rs 40 crore|
IPL 8 Player Auction 2015
- Royal Challenger Bangalore – RCB needs 7 players
- Chennai Super Kings – CSK needs 6
- Delhi Daredevils – DD needs 9
- Kings XI Punjab – KXIP needs 2
- Kolkata Knight Riders – KKR needs 9
- Mumbai Indians – MI needs 5
- Rajasthan Royals -RR needs 2 players
- Sunrisers Hyderabad- SRH needs 8
Purse Available For Teams:
Some of the stupendous players present in the auction are Yuvraj Singh, Kevin Pietersen and Dinesh Karthik along with South Africa Test captain Hashim Amla have fetched the highest base price of Rs 20,000,000.
Contrasting last year, when the auction was a two-day occasion containing all players excepting those kept by the teams, this auction will be shorter but will still be momentous for some franchises. Having released leading-light players, Delhi Daredevils and Royal Challengers Bangalore are expected to be the big financiers this time.
- Delhi Daredevils: Rs 40 crore
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: Rs 21 crore
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: Rs 20.85 crore
- Kings XI Punjab: Rs 11.8 crore
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Rs 13 crore
- Rajasthan Royals: Rs 13 crore
- Mumbai Indians: Rs 10 crore