Candidates may check IPPB Result from this page!! Applicants who have participated in the Officer Scale I, II, III Exam, will soon be able to download the IPPB Result 2019. Well, you may check your IPPB Cut off Marks either from this page or from the official website www.ippbonline.com by following the below mentioned guidelines.
Details about IPPB Result 2019:
|Conducting Body||Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB)|
|Post Name||Officer Scale I, II, III|
|Category||IPPB Result 2019|
|IPPB Result Status||To be Announced|
IPPB Result 2019
Steps To Download IPPB PO Result 2019:
Candidates who want to download IPPB Recruitment Exam Results they need to follow the some guidelines that are mentioned below, so please have a look below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ippbonline.com.
- On the home page you need to select the “Careers” tab which is available top of the home page.
- After that you will find a various link, you have to select the suitable link.
- Now IPPB Merit List will be shown on your computer screen.
- Candidate need to find your roll number in available merit List.
- You require to downloading it also take a print out of it for further process.
Press Here For: IPPB Official Link
Check More Links Related To IPPB
|Indian Post Payment Bank Syllabus||IPPB Previous Year Question Paper|
IPPB Cut Off Marks:
|Category name||Cutoff (Expected)|
|General||61.75 – 64.25|
|OBC||58.50 – 62|
|SC||53.50 – 55|
|ST||50 – 52|
|PWD||46 – 49|
Applicants, who will successfully qualified in Officer Scale I, II, III Exam they have to appear for further process that is personal interview. Applicants whose names and roll numbers are exist in list have to report on time for interview. The interview schedule for selected applicants will be notified shortly.
Aspirants who had succeeded in qualifying IPPB Officer Scale I, II, III Exam may check their result by following the above stated steps for appearing to further process (IPPB Interview).
Check Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Important things which should be known before the interview:
- You must bring all the following documents at the time of interview:
- Valid IPPB interview Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, e-Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Election Card, Bank Passbook, Passport or ID Card issued by School/College)
- Photocopy of Photo Identity Proof
- Applying candidates are advised to please do not misbehave at the time of interview, if you do that so you will be not allowed to attend the interview organized by concerned department of Indian Post Payment Bank.
- Aspirants are required to reach before 02-03 hours early for completion of various formalities at the time of interview.
Indian Post Payment Bank Result 2019:
Large number Aspirants appeared in this recruitment exam which was conducted by India Post Payments Bank for recruiting the willing applicant for Officer Scale I, II, III posts. So the applicants who appeared in this examination they may check and download IPPB Result 2019 through the help of this page. Applicants may also get IPPB Cutoff list from this page. Candidates who get their name in cut off list are informed that they are shortlisted for personal interview.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
Aspirants may check this Official Link, for getting IPPB Result 2019. Appliers may join us on Facebook and Google Plus and may also subscribe to our free mail service to get details directly in your inbox. If you have any suggestion or query you may ask us in comment box. Here, we will update all latest notifications about the results, so stay connected with us and visit this page at regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs Through IBPS||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|