A job notification as IPR Recruitment has been circulated by Institute for Plasma Research. Online applications are invited from skillful and eligible candidates for vacancies of Assistant Stores Officer and Office Clerk Posts. Participants who want to make their career in this research institute may apply for IPR Recruitment 2017 by submitting their filled in applications in prescribed format till the closing date.
This Page Contains:
Contenders satisfying the below given requisite eligibility criteria may avail this chance by forwarding their filled application form before the last date which is indicated below. For getting rest of the details about IPR Vacancy you may go through this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Last date of submission of applications||27-01-2017|
Educational Qualification and Required Experience:
|Post Name||Qualification & Experience|
|Asst. Stores Officer||Graduate with 7 years’ experience of which at least 3 years’ experience in a Grade Equivalent to the next Lower Grade.|
|Office Clerk – A||S.S.C. + 2 years relevant experience in reputed organizations. Proficiency in personal computer / Typing.|
Age criteria and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Asst. Stores Officer||35 year||Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-|
|Office Clerk – A||Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
(Gross Pay Rs.20253/- p.m.)
IPR Recruitment > Official Notification
Process of Selection for IPR Jobs:
- Experience should have been obtained after possessing the essential educational qualifications and candidates acquiring all requisite eligibility for the post will be called for interview for final recruitment for the post.
- Sleeper Class / Second Class to and fro Rail / State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to out-station candidates called for interview on production of ticket or proof of journey such as Railway / Bus ticket or ticket no.
How to Apply for Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants, who are going to apply for IPR Vacancies, may submit the online application form in prescribed format before the last date.
- Online format of application form can be obtained from official website that is www.ipr.res.in.
- Hit on “career” link located in drop down menu under “About Us” section at bottom of the home page.
- And then select suitable link as ‘Press for Details’ against “RECRUITMENT ADVT. NO. 01/2017” from the available list.
- This will take you to the page having detailed description regarding the post with Performa of application form attached below it.
- Read the instructions completely and ensure your eligibility for the applied post.
- Revisit the ‘Careers Notice’ page and hit on “Apply Here” link for applying online against the post.
- Fill Online Application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age as asked.
- Upload required scanned images and particulars if required.
- After completion with the process of filling online application form, submit it within given time.
- Get print out of filled application and send it to the below given address with complete enclosures and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Enclosed envelope containing filled application along with all above stated documents must be super scribed with name “Application for the post of ….” must be send through Speed-Post / Registered post only so as to reach below given address before the last date ends.
The Acting Chief Administrative Officer,
Institute for Plasma Research,
Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village,
Dist. Gandhinagar – 382 428, GUJARAT
Check Also: More Jobs in Gujarat
Last date of submission of applications: 27-01-2017 till 5:00 p.m.
Candidates can go through Official Link given below to fetch updated information regarding IPR Recruitment 2017. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|