A notification as IPR Recruitment has been published by the organization. Institute for Plasma Research invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Degree/ Graduate Apprentice, Diploma/ Technician Apprentice, ITI – Draughtsman, ITI – Electronic and ITI – Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) vacancies at Institute. Do not lose the chance to grab this amazing opportunity and apply for IPR recruitment 2016.
Application form must be submitted till the 10th June 2016. Applicants can get more information about IPR jobs by scrolling down this page and can read below equipped content written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice / Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date for the submission of the application||10th June, 2016|
- For Graduate / Technician Apprentice:
|Sr. No.||Subject Field||No. of App. to be engaged|
|4.||Electronics & Telecommunication||02||02|
|6.||Instrumentation & Control||01||01|
- For ITI Apprentice:
|Sr. No.||Category||Number of Posts|
|1.||ITI– Draughtsman (Mechanical)||02|
|2.||ITI – Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA)||12|
Candidates should possess First Class Degree/ Diploma/ ITI Certificate and should have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2015 and onwards.
You May Also Check More Job Options:-
- Age criteria for IPR Recruitment is Maximum 26 years
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates, 3 years for Other Backward Class and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates as per government of India on the subject.
- The Institute for Plasma Research is offering a monthly stipend to the selected candidates for ITI apprentices of Rs. 7000/- p.m.
- Shortlisted Candidates would get consolidated stipend of Rs.9000/- p.m. for Graduate Apprentice (Degree holder) and Rs. 8000/- p.m. for Technician Apprentice (Diploma holder).
Selection regarding IPR Recruitment 2016 will be based on Merit basis.
Check Now:- Latest Recruitment Notifications
How to apply for IPR Recruitment?
- Aspirants are requested to visit the official website of IPR Gandhi Nagar that is www.ipr.res.in
- Then contenders need to move their cursor on the right side section visible by the name ‘notice board’.
- Vacancy by the name of ‘Advertisement for the post of Director IPR’ would be visible, hit on the Link mentioned above for the post.
- By pressing the above mentioned link a new page will get open with the heading of career notice.
- You need to hit on the Link right side which contains the brief instruction about the post you going to apply for.
- Applicants need to download application and then fill it with required and mandatory details and upload a recent passport size photograph and signature if required.
- Now aspirants need to send it to the address mentioned below with registration number and copies of testimonials in support of age, qualification, cast, experience and other documents
The Acting Chief Administrative Officer,
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR),
Bhat Village, Near Indira Bridge, Gandhinagar,
Gujarat- 382 428
Also Check:- More Jobs in Gujarat
Last date to submit application on or before: 10th June, 2016
Interested contenders may read below stated official notification to attain other information in regard of IPR Recruitment 2016.
IPR Recruitment Notification:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|