Recently, ISRO Propulsion Complex has released employment advertisement as IPRC Recruitment. So check all the details and proceed to get a chance to be placed in the government sector job. As per the IPRC Notification, the Organization is inviting the online applications for recruiting 37 candidates for the Technical Assistant, Technician, Scientific Assistant and other various Posts. Applicants who are interested they may apply for IPRC Recruitment 2017 by submit their online application form till the last date that is 25-10-2017.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
Candidates, who are willing to build their career in government sector, can apply for IPRC Recruitment 2018 till the last date through online channel. Before applying against IPRC Jobs, applicants are advised to read below provided information which is given by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||ISRO Propulsion Complex|
|Number of vacancy||37|
|Opening date to receive application||25-10-2017|
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical, Electronics, Civil)||12|
|Driver Cum Operator||02|
Necessary qualification Details:
- Aspirants who are applying for Technical Assistant they must have 1st Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering from recognized institute.
- Applicants who are applying for other post they should have possessed SSLC/SSC, ITI qualification from recognized board/institution.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Limitations for ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment:
Age of aspirants applying for IPRC Vacancy should not be below 18 years and their maximum age limit will be determined according to organization rules.
Pay Scale Per Month:
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical, Electronics, Civil)||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
|Driver Cum Operator||Rs. 21700-69100/-|
|Catering Attendant||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
Selection Process for ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2017:
Screening of application will be carried out by the concerned authority and then the shortlisted applicants will be called for written test and interview. Date & Time of test will be intimated to shortlisted candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test & interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Fill IPRC Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for said post are needed to follow the steps which are mentioned below on this page. Have a look below:-
- First of all candidates need to visit the official web site of organization that www.iprc.gov.in
- Then you have to hit on “Career” tab which is available top of the home page.
- Now you are on the page containing the various job link, you need to select the suitable link as per the post which you want to apply.
- After that you need to read the advertisement carefully and move to online apply link regarding the post you are applying for.
- Now you have to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- After filling the form you are needed to take preview of it and submit it.
- At last you have to take print out of filled application form for further use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for submit the application form: 25-10-2017
Check other details through this Official Link. Keep in touch with us by adding bookmark to this site page regarding IPRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|