IPRC Recruitment Advertisement has been published by ISRO Propulsion Complex in order to recruit candidates to fill the 139 vacant posts of Trade and Technician Apprentice in various disciplines. The organization is seeking for captivated and hard working candidates to capture the required post. So if you want to develop your career through IPRC 2017 Recruitment then you must apply for the same but after ensuring your eligibility. For further more details regarding IPRC Recruitment 2017 you can scroll down this page.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
ISRO Propulsion Complex is inviting applications from the job seekers. So candidates can visit the official website of organization and download application form by following below provided steps. After filling application form, candidates have to take that application form along with relevant documents at below provided address. Organization will start receiving applications from 02.09.2017 afterwards. Check the below section of this page to get more information regarding IPRC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||ISRO Propulsion Complex|
|Number of vacancy||139|
|Opening date to receive application||02.09.2017|
IPRC Vacancy Details:
|Post code||Discipline||Number of vacancy|
Mechanic(Radio & Television)
|130||Ref. & AC Mechanic||01|
|134||Programming and System|
Candidates who are going to apply for IPRC Apprentices Jobs must possess SSLC Pass + ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC/NAC or Diploma in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age criteria for IPRC Latest Recruitment:
Age of the candidates who are going to apply for IPRC Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Recruitment will be 35 years as on 02.09.2017 and those who are going to apply for IPRC Commercial Practice Department must be less than 26 years.
Age relaxation to SC/ST candidates will be 5 years and OBC Candidates will get 3 years relaxation in age. PWD candidates will get relaxation as per the guidelines of Government of India.
Mechanic(Radio & Television)
|Ref. & AC Mechanic|
|Mechanic Diesel||Rs. 6,400/-|
|Programming and System|
Selection Process for ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment:
Candidates will get selected through Percentage of Marks secured in the qualifying examination as entered by them in their application forms.
How to Fill ISRO Propulsion Complex Application Form?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this IPRC latest vacancy, first of all required to visit the official site of organization that is www.iprc.gov.in
- After that select “Careers” tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- Thereafter aspirants are requited hit on “Advertisement No.IPRC/RMT/APP/2017/01 dated 12.08.20187” link.
- Read complete details regarding the post given on the notification and then choose “Press Here to Download Application Form” link
- After that take hard copy of the application form and then fill the required details
- Also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents
- At last bring that application form with original documents at ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu
- Application through speed or registered post shall not get accepted.
Get Here>> IPRC Recruitment Application Form
The applicants have to carry a valid photo ID proof, viz. Aadhaar, Electoral ID etc. for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to enter IPRC campus.
Date to receive application forms: 02.09.2017
For more information regarding IPRC Recruitment 2017–2018 you may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|