IPS Entrance Exam
UPSC is going to publish the notification about IPS Entrance Exam in the month of May 2016 for filling up the various posts in India Police Services. Applicants who want to make their career in Indian police service must apply and fill IPS online application form 2016 accordingly on or before the last date.
Union public service commission conducts the IPS Exam every year. To seize this chance, Job Hunters need to read all the information and details regarding this advertisement as given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IPS Entrance Exam
Job hunters who are willing to apply for IPS 2016 must hold a Degree of any of the recognized University/ Institution.
Check this:- Get Jobs for Graduates
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility or Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidate’s age should be in the range of 21 to 32 years as on the last date of notification.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for ST/SC contenders up to 5 years and OBS contenders up to 3 years.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written exam & interview.
Read this:- Interview Preparation Tips
How to Apply?
Applicants have to apply online on UPSC official website that iswww.upsconline.nic.in by pressing on the link of ‘online application’.
Registration process is compromises in two stages.
Registration Part I:
- Fill all the details regarding your Qualification, Age, and Address, Nationality, Marital status, Valid Email Id and phone number.
- Submit it to get registration number.
Registration Part II:
- Log in Again with your registration number.
- Pay the required fees via Challan or online payment (Debit/Credit card or Net Banking)
- If you have paid fees via Challan then enter your transaction details accordingly.
- Choose your Examination centre.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
IPS 2016 Exam Date
|Notification Date||16th May|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Applications||12th June|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam|
|Date of commencement of Examination||23rd August|
|Civil Services (Main) Exam|
|Date of commencement of Examination||18th December|
Note: Applicants may check Official Site for getting more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notifications||IPS Officer Salary|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|