IPS Entrance Exam
Union Public Service Commission is all set to release IPS Entrance Exam Notification. Indian Police Service Entrance Exam is organized for appointing eligible & work oriented aspirants for posts of higher level police officials, especially concerned with the maintenance of law and order across the country. Applicants may apply for Indian Police service Entrance Exam from February 2018. Last Date to fill online application form is March 2018. Grab all details about IPS Entrance Exam 2018 such as last date to Apply, eligibility norms, selection criteria, paper pattern & others.
|Content on page:|
Union Public Service Commission will organize IPS Prelims Exam in June 2018. Those who perform well in prelims will be invited for IPS Mains Exam. Final selection for IPS Officer Works in four major departments namely- Crime Investigation Department, Crime Branch, Home Guards and Traffic Bureau is based on presentation in Interview session. To gain more information regarding IPS Entrance Exam 2018, scroll down this page designed by team of recruitmentresult.com
IPS Entrance Exam
IPS Eligibility 2018:
To apply for Indian Police service Entrance Exam, aspirants may possess degree from Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institute set up by an Act of Parliament or affirmed to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956
Check Here: Jobs for Graduates
Age of applicant to apply for Indian Police service Entrance Exam 2018 should not be less than 21 years and not more than 32 years.
Relaxation in age:
Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as listed here.
- SC/ST- upto a maximum of 5 years
- Other Backward Classes- upto a maximum of 3 years
- General category applicants are required to pay fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped aspirants are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode to pay fee:
Applicants may pay fee either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Union Public Service Commission will organize written exam & interview to shortlist aspirants for various job positions.
Check Here: IPS Syllabus
IPS Entrance Exam Pattern 2018:
IPS Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Examination comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each. Both the question papers will have objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration
- .Blind candidates will however, be allowed an extra time of twenty minutes for each paper.
IPS Mains Exam Pattern:
|A||One of the Indian languages listed below, to be selected by the candidate (Qualifying)||300|
|II||General Studies I||250|
|III||General Studies II||250|
|IV||General Studies III||250|
|V||General Studies IV||250|
|VI, VII||2 papers on subjects to be selected by the candidate from the list of optional subjects below (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
|Personality Test (Interview)||275|
Exam Centers for IPS Pre Examination 2018:
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Itanagar||Rajkot|
Check Out: IPS Officer Salary
Exam Centers for IPS Mains Examination 2018:
Procedure to apply against IPS Entrance Exam 2018:
- Visit official portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Move under “What’s New” section accessible at right side, choose link regarding IPS Entrance Exam Notification 2018.
- Read all details as per notice, register by filling IPS Entrance Exam Registration Form 2018.
- Enter email id & password.
- Hit on submit tab.
- After filling IPS Registration Form, download IPS Entrance Exam Application form 2018.
- Fill all details concerning Qualification, Age, and Address, Nationality, Marital status & others in IPS Application form 2018.
- Upload necessary documents along with IPS Online Application form.
- Make payment of fee, take a preview of form.
- Submit your IPS Online Application form & carry hard copy of it for further need.
IPS 2018 Dates:
Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2018:
- Date Of Notification – February 2018
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications Forms – March 2018
- IPS Entrance Exam date– June 2018
- Duration Of Exam – 1 Day
Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2018:
- Exam date – October 2018
- Duration Of Exam – 5 Days
Go through its Official Link to grab more details about IPS Entrance Exam 2018. When officials will release Notification, we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPSC Notifications||Fill Online Application|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|