IPS Entrance Exam
UPSC is going to publish the notification about IPS Entrance Exam for filling up the various posts in India Police Services. Applicants who want to make their career in Indian police service must apply & fill IPS online application form 2017 accordingly on or before the last date. From here, get to know all the details about IPS Entrance Exam 2017 and access such a reputed job.
Highlights of Page:
Every year UPSC organizes Civil Service Exam to hire suitable candidates to fill vacancies of IPS officer. IPS Officer works in four major departments namely- Crime Investigation Department, Crime Branch, Home Guards and Traffic Bureau. To seize this chance, Job Hunters need to read all the information and details regarding this advertisement as given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IPS Entrance Exam
Job hunters who are willing to apply for IPS 2017 must hold a Degree of any of the well recognized University or Institution.
Check Here: Jobs for Graduates
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility or Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidate’s age should be in the range of 21 to 32 years as on the last date of notification.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for ST/SC contenders up to 5 years and OBS contenders up to 3 years.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the written exam & interview conducted by the UPSE.
Check Here: IPS Syllabus
How to Apply?
Applicants have to apply online on UPSC official website that iswww.upsconline.nic.in by pressing on the link of ‘online application’.
Registration process is compromises in two stages.
Registration Part I:
- Fill all the details regarding your Qualification, Age, and Address, Nationality, Marital status, Valid Email Id and phone number.
- Submit it to get registration number.
Registration Part II:
- Log in Again with your registration number.
- Pay the required fees via Challan or online payment (Debit/Credit card or Net Banking)
- If you have paid fees via Challan then enter your transaction details accordingly.
- Choose your Examination centre.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
Check Out: IPS Officer Salary
IPS 2017 Exam Date:
Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2017
- Date Of Notification – 22.02.2017
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications Forms – 17-03-2017
- IPS Entrance Exam date– 18-06-2017
- Duration Of Exam – 1 Day
Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2017
- IPS Entrance Exam date – 28-10-2017
- Duration Of Exam – 5 Days
Note: Applicants may check Official Site for getting more details. You can also subscribe to recruitmentresult.com to get all the latest notification related to IPS Entrance Exam 2017 in your inbox. You may join us on Facebook and Google+ Page for getting updates on your wall. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try our best to solve it shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPSC Notifications||Fill Online Application|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|