In order to get recruited on posts of higher level police officers, you have to crack entrance exam of IPS 2019, conducts by Union Public Service Commission. To appear in IPS Entrance Exam, you have to fill IPS Application Form through online mode.
Indian Police Service Exam 2019
Union Public Service Commission is all set to issue IPS Notification on the official portal, through which you can get the Exam date of Exam, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern etc. so if you meets the eligibility criteria needed for IPS 2019 can fill their forms till last date.
Fill IPS Application Form
Every year Union Public Service Commission conducts IPS Entrance Exam in 2 phases (Prelims/ Mains) to hire eligible and result oriented candidates for the posts of higher level police officials, especially concerned with the maintenance of law and order across the country.
IPS officers Works in four major departments namely- Crime Investigation Department, Crime Branch, Home Guards and Traffic Bureau, your department will be deiced by the selection authority on the basis of your presentation in Interview session.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill their online forms for IPS 2019 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
IPS Eligibility Criteria:
If you want to apply for Indian Police service Entrance Exam 2019, then you should have degree from Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institute set up by an Act of Parliament or affirmed to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Restrictions of Age:
To appear in IPS 2019, your age should be as follows:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age will be given as prescribed below:
- SC/ST: upto a maximum of 5 years
- OBC: upto a maximum of 3 years
Check Here All: UPSC Notification
To apply for IPS Entrance Exam, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped category are exempted for payment of fee. The payment of application fee can be done through proper channel as mentioned in notification of IPS.
Selection of candidates for IPS will be done on the basis of their performances in written test (Prelims/ Mains) followed by personal interview, which is going to be conducted as on the specific dates.
Check Here Latest: IPS Syllabus
IPS Entrance Exam Pattern 2019:
Following is the pattern of exams, you should have a look and prepare for exam as according to it:
IPS Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Examination comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each. Both the question papers will have objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration
- Blind candidates will however, be allowed an extra time of twenty minutes for each paper.
|Paper – I||General Studies – Will be counted for qualifying to the Mains exam||200 Marks||Two Hours|
|Paper- II (CSAT)||Aptitude test – Of qualifying nature, must score at least 33%. Marks not counted for going to mains.||200 Marks||Two Hours|
IPS Mains Exam Pattern:
|A||One of the Indian languages listed below, to be selected by the candidate (Qualifying)||300|
|II||General Studies I||250|
|III||General Studies II||250|
|IV||General Studies III||250|
|V||General Studies IV||250|
|VI, VII||2 papers on subjects to be selected by the candidate from the list of optional subjects below (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
|Personality Test (Interview)||275|
How to apply for IPS 2019?
Candidates can fill IPS 2019 Application Form by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit official portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Move under “What’s New” section accessible at right side, choose link regarding IPS Entrance Exam Notification 2019.
- Read all details as per IPS 2019 Notification.
- Now you have to hit on an app link for IPS Online Registration.
- After filling IPS Registration Form, download IPS Entrance Exam Application form 2018.
- Fill all details concerning Qualification, Age, and Address, Nationality, Marital status & others in IPS Application form 2018.
- Upload necessary documents along with IPS Online Application form.
- Make payment of fee, take a preview of form.
- Submit your IPS Online Application form & carry hard copy of it for further need.
Read More: How To Fill Online Application Form?
IPS Exam Date (Tentative):
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2019|
|Date Of Notification||February 2019|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Applications Forms||March 2019|
|IPS Entrance Exam date||June 2019|
|Duration Of Exam||1 Day|
|Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2019|
|Exam date||October 2019|
|Duration Of Exam||5 Days|
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official link to get rest details about IPS 2019. If you have any query related to the content available on this page then you can drop your comment in comment box; our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|IPS Officer Salary||Online Test For UPSC|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|