IRB Police Recruitment
Amazing news for Job Seekers!! Recently, Indian Reserve Battalion has portrayed a notification as IRB Police Recruitment to fill 17000 Constable Vacancies. It requires eligible and hard working candidates, who are confident enough to perform well in this reputed organization. Job seekers searching Government jobs in states such as J & K, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Maharashtra may apply for IRB Police Constable Vacancy. Grasp all details to apply under IRB Police Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Indian Reserve Battalion is one of the leading police force which manages security and harmony in nation. Every year, it conducts recruitment exam for hiring talented and potential applicants under Indian Reserve Battalion Recruitment. Follow straightforward steps to register your name under IRB Police Recruitment 2017 listed by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
IRB Police Recruitment
|Name of organization||Indian Reserve Battalion|
|Number of Vacant Job Positions||17000|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
Indian Reserve Battalion Vacancy Details:
|Name of the States||Total IRBs||No. of Posts|
|J & K||05||5000|
Applicants should have to clear the SSC from the government approved board. Aspirants meeting eligibility criteria may apply.
Check More: 10th Pass Jobs
Age of applying aspirant for IRB Police Vacancy should be minimum 18 years while maximum age is 25 years. As per IRB Police Notification, those who belong to reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per norms of Government.
Hiring Process for IRB Police Constable Jobs:
Aspirant’s performance in following rounds will decide selection for Constable Positions.
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical check up
- Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Emoluments for Indian Reserve Battalion Vacancies:
Selected individuals under Indian Reserve Battalion Police Constable Recruitment will get consolidated amount of pay scale as decided by selection committee of organization.
Steps to apply for IRB Police Recruitment:
Here are simple steps to apply for Indian Reserve Battalion Police Recruitment.
- At first step, have a sight at official site of organization.
- Home page will open up in front of you.
- Choose suitable link concerning Job Position for which you want to apply.
- Read out IRB constable Notification by going through it.
- Now, you may fill IRB Police Online Application Form.
- Fetch all details in IRB Police Online Form such as name, address, email id , date of birth etc.
- Attach scanned copy of relevant documents along with signature and passport size photograph.
- Verify once before going to submit the details.
- Make payment of application fees via online mode only.
- Hit on submit option for final submission of Constable Application Form.
- Save Indian Reserve Battalion Application Form and acquire a print out of it.
- Remember to note down registration number and password which was auto generated.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date to apply: Updated Soon
To grab more facts about IRB Police Recruitment 2017–2018, keep visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|