IRCON Admit Card
IRCON International Limited has released IRCON Admit Card for the candidates who are shortlisted to appear in the interview phase for the post of Work Engineer/Elect. Candidates can now easily get their IRCON Interview Call letter by visiting the official portal of the company i.e. www.ircon.org. To make the IRCON Call letter Download procedure is bit easier here we have mentioned the steps that the candidates can follow. These steps will lead the aspirants to the IRCON Admit Card 2017 download link; the aspirants are advised to take a look…
Highlights Of This Page
Commission has decided to conduct the interview on 22.03.2017, and the candidates who are shortlisted to appear in the interview procedure they are required to download their call letters by following the procedure mentioned in the below section of this page created by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
IRCON Admit Card
List of Eligible Candidates:
|Application No||Name||Date of Birth|
|2016171150||SYED NADEEM AKHTAR||10-Aug-92|
|2016171233||RAM GANESH TRIPATHI||17-Jun-92|
The list of Provisionally Eligible candidates, the aspirants are required to follow the procedure that is given below or the contenders can hit on the direct link given. In the mentioned notification the aspirants will get the links to download their call letters whether they are eligible or Provisionally Eligible candidates.
Read Now: Interview Preparation Tips
How to get the interview call letter?
- To get the call letter the initial step for the aspirants is to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ircon.org.
- From the top of the home screen appeared hit on the “HR/Career” tab.
- On the window appeared next the aspirants’ will get many tabs select “career@IRCON”.
- From the subsequent page emerge select the “Written Test / Interview Schedule” link.
- The next screen will contain many links select “Interview Schedule for recruitment to the post of Work Engineer /Electrical on contract basis for Ircon’s Projects in Chhattisgarh (Advt No. C17/2016)” link and hit on it.
- A PDF will appear in front of you along with the names of the candidates selected.
- Find out your name and hit on the “call letter” link given.
- Once you get on to the link your call letter will appear in front of you.
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card and take a print out of it and do not forget to carry it along at the time of the interview.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Documents that the candidates are required to carry at the time of interview are:
Candidates are required to bring the original copies of the following documents on 22.03.2017, the documents are:
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
- Self Attested copy of Certificates of Essential Qualification
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
- Experience certificate;
- Caste certificate,
Please note that the candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates.
Direct Link to Get The Interview Call Letter>>> Download Here
Date of interview:
- Organization has schedule the interview on 22.03.2017
- Reporting Time for candidates for Interview: 9 .00 AM
Venue of the interview:
Ircon International Limited,
2nd Floor, Ramam Port,
Vyapar Vihar Road,
Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh – 495001
Want to Know? In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
For the ease of the candidates here in the above section of this page we have provided all the relevant information regarding the IRCON Admit Card 2017, candidates can also check the official link we have mentioned above and if the aspirants have any query regarding the post mentioned then they can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IRCON Recruitment||IRCON Result|
|Tips To Dress When Job-Hunting||Why Should We Hire You|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Common Interview Mistakes|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||How to Write a Good Resume|