Are you excited to check your IRCON Result? Check it Now…..!!! IRCON International Limited Result has been announced. The organization had conducted written examination for the post of Works Engineer and Civil which was held on 27th November 2016.Those contestants who had appeared in it and looking for the result they may download final list of written test. Candidates may also download IRCON Result 2017 in PDF by following some simple steps.
This Page Includes
Candidates can check IRCON cut off through online mode and only those eligible contenders will get hired on the position of Works Engineer and Civil who will qualify interview round that will be held on 22nd and 23rd December 2016. Those candidates succeed in this interview are provisionally get Appointment to the post of Engineer and Civil. Students can check their merit list by scrolling down this page which is well maintained by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Steps To Download IRCON Result
Candidates need to follow these simple steps to download their performance card:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is www.ircon.org
- After that hit on “Vacancy” tab that is available at the top of page.
- On new page under the heading of ‘Vacancy & result information’ press “Written Test/ Interview Schedule” link.
- Then choose “Written Test Result and Interview Schedule for recruitment to the post of Works Engineer/Civil on Contract basis for Ircon’s Projects in Bihar (Advt no. – C13/2016)” link.
- PDF will appear candidates can now check their performance.
- Also, take print out of it for future need.
You May Read This: How to Check Result Online?
Do you know?
IRCON International Limited is an engineering & construction company, which was established by the Government of India in 1976 under the Companies Act, 1956. It is well known in as it takes challenging infrastructure projects and it is consistent winner of the Highest Foreign Exchange Earner Award in the construction sector.
Candidates those who have qualified the written exam need to attend interview for final selection for the position of Work Engineer and Civil. Aspirants must carry the below mention documents along with them at the time of interview. Selected applicants can check their dates and time for interview from below section of page.
You May Read This:
Selected candidates need to bring following documents with them at the time of interview.
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof).
- Self Attested copy of Certificates of Essential Qualification Degree/ Diploma & mark sheets of Degree/Diploma.
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any
- Certificates in proof of experience, if any
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable.
- OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of advertisement no C13/2016).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer if working with Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
IRCON Interview Schedule:
|Date Of The Interview||Venue For Interview|
|9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|22th December 2016||IRCON International Limited|
Sone Annexe Bhawan- 1st Floor
Daroga Prasad Rai Path
Patna -800 001
|23th December 2016|
Check Here: IRCON Recruitment
Candidates may visit the Official Publication for more details. Any updating information if release by organization, we will soon updating you so keep continue on our web portal for getting most recent updates regarding IRCON Results 2017. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to obtain info on your timeline directly.
You Might Be Interested In: