IRDA JO Admit Card
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has conducted Phase 1 Exam for Junior Officer Recruitment on 28th February 2016. Qualified contenders in IRDA Phase I exam may now appear for IRDA JO Phase II. From here candidates can download IRDA JO Admit Card online. Here we are providing simple steps by which you may easily download IRDA JO Admit Card 2016
Applicants who are going to participate for IRDA Junior Officer Phase II Online Exam they can easily download IRDA JO Admit Card. Exam for IRDA Junior Officer Phase–II will be held on 3rd April 2016. Before going to appear for exam candidates must have their hall ticket with them as without it candidates will not be permitted to sit in the exam as it consists all essential details such as candidates roll no, exam venue etc .
Steps to Download IRDAI JO Phase II Admission Letter:
Applicants can easily download IRDA Junior Officer Phase–II Admit Card by following the steps stated below:
- Visit the official website of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India i.e. irdai.gov.in.
- On the homepage in the section of “what news” > Notice to All Candidates Shortlisted for Phase-II Written Examination.
- New page will display where you have to select “Press Here to Download the Admission Letters”.
- Enter registration number and Date of Birth and password.
- After filling the details press on to submit button.
- New page of call letter will appear on the screen.
- At last, you can download/Take a printout of it and carry the same in the examination.
IRDA JO Admit Card
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is a self-governing apex legislative organization which develops the insurance industry in India. IRDAI was constituted by a Parliament of India act called Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999 and duly passed by the Government of India.
Purpose of Exam:
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India conducts various exams for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments. This year IRDAI has conducted phase I exam on 28th Feb 2016 to select candidates for the posts of Junior Officer and the aspirants who had qualified in phase I can download call letter for Phase II exam from here.
Read also:- Written Exam Techniques
Important dates to keep in mind:
Date of the Exam: 3rd April 2016
Check Official Link for other information about IRDA JO Admit Card 2016.
Contenders may subscribe our free email to get latest updates directly in their mailbox. You may also join us on Facebook and Google +. Team of recruitmentresult.com wishes you ‘All the Best” for your Phase II exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On