Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has broadcasted a job advertisement titled as IRDA Recruitment. IRDAI invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 24 vacancies of Junior Officers post through open competition on All India basis for its various offices. So, aspirants who want to build up their career in this organization may apply for IRDA Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form through online process on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|Last Date||04th February 2016|
Whole details regarding IRDA Recruitment 2016 like specialization, vacancy detail, academic education, age limitation, selection process, pay band scale, how to apply and many more are well framed by the group of recruitmentresult.com in below section.
Specialization and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Specialization||No. of Post|
Applicants must have First Class Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years)/ LL.B with 60% marks from the recognized university or institution.
- Age of the Candidates who are willing to apply for IRDA Recruitment should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
- Age shall be reckoned as on 01-01-2016 i.e., candidates should not have been born earlier than 2-01-1981 and later than 31-12-1994 (both days inclusive).
Scale of Pay:
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.17,100/- per month and other allowances, like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments for Junior Officer is approximately Rs. 74,351/- .
Selection Process for irda.gov.in Vacancy:
The selection process shall be as follows:
- Phase I – On-line preliminary examination (Objective type)
- Phase II – On-line Descriptive examination
- Phase III – Interview
The On-line preliminary Examination (Phase I) will be for 160 marks with four Tests as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|01||Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of 100minutes|
The Phase–II online Descriptive examination will consist of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Time (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper- I : English||Descriptive (computer based, to be typed with the help of the keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper- II : Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance||90||100|
|Paper- III : Insurance and Management||90||100|
The Descriptive examination Centre:
Application Fee/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen||Rs. 100/-||Intimation charges|
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen||Rs. 500/-||Examination fee and Intimation charges|
Payment of Fees:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for IRDA Recruitment?
- First of all applicants require to log on official website of organization that is www.irdai.gov.in
- Then, press “employment” tab which is available on the top of the home page.
- Now, hit on the option “Recruitment for the post of Junior Officer” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to press “hit here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the on-line application form.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and hit on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size Photographs and Signature.
- Then, hit ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of fee/intimation charges.
- At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
- The application must reach the below addressee latest by 12-02-2016. Please superscribe “Application for pre examination training for the post of Junior Officer 2016” on the envelope.
The Senior Joint Director (Gen)
IRDAI, 3rd floor, Parisram Bhavan,
Basheer bagh, Hyderabad – 500 004
- Last date for on-line application and payment of examination fee- 04th February 2016
- Last Date for Application for Pre-examination Training- 12th February 2016
- Conduct of Phase I on-line examination (Objective type)- 27th February 2016
If you want to get more detail regarding IRDA Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|