Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has unfolded vacancy notification named as IRDA Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization is going to hire eligible and hard working candidates at Manager, AGM, DGM, and GM vacancies.
Aspirants, interested in IRDAI Jobs can apply for the same by sending their application forms at respective address mentioned below. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more regarding IRDA Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is inviting candidates to apply for IRDA Vacancies before the last date that is 12.03.2018 by 5.30 p.m. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts.
Candidates, who want to know more regarding IRDA Recruitment 2018, can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Post name||Manager, AGM, DGM, and GM|
|Last date to send applications||12.03.2018|
IRDA Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Manager in Grade B||07|
|Assistant General Manager in Grade C||08|
|Deputy General Manager in Grade D||02|
|General Manager in Grade E||01|
Qualification Required for IRDA Job Vacancy:
Candidates who are going to apply for IRDA Manager Jobs they must possess Graduation Degree in relevant fields from recognized University or Institute. Candidates should also possess minimum working experience in relevant fields.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age and Salary Details for IRDA Manager Recruitment:
|Post name||Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Manager in Grade B||45||Rs. 1,10,132/-|
|Assistant General Manager in Grade C||50||Rs. 1,43,530/-|
|Deputy General Manager in Grade D||54||Rs. 1,89,152/-|
|General Manager in Grade E||Rs. 2,17,794/-|
Relaxation in Upper Age
|Category||Relaxation in Age (in Years)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||05|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03|
|Ex-serviceman and Commissioned Officers||05|
|Ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989||05|
Selection of candidates for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment shall be done on basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
The following is the list of original documents which the candidate has to produce while appearing for Personal Interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB mentioned therein)
- Original and photocopy of Photo Identify Proof viz. PAN/Aadhar, etc.
- Caste Certificate, where applicable, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format
- Experience Certificate/s
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen category should submit the original certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format
- Any other relevant document in support of eligibility
Check Here: Latest Recruitment
Steps to apply for IRDA Recruitment 2018
Candidates, who are going to apply for the vacant posts of IRDA, can follow the below mentioned procedure to download and send IRDA Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India that is irdai.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor at the middle of the home page
- Then hit on “Recruitment Notification for various posts in IRDAI” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility from IRDA Recruitment Advertisement
- Now if you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Download Application Format link
- Take hard copy of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Application Form
- After that enter the required details correctly
- Also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Get Here>> IRDA Recruitment Official Notification
The Executive Director (Gen), Insurance
Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Survey No. 115/1, Financial
District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad- 500 032
Last date to send application form: 12.03.2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of IRDA Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|