Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has asserted online vacancy notification entitled as IRDA Recruitment. Organization is planning to recruit eligible and goal oriented aspirants for the Consultant Vacancies. Contenders who wish to clutch this opening may register themselves for the IRDA Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
Aspirants who have the mandatory criteria may apply for the IRDA Jobs by sending their filled application forms at the below specified postal address on or before the deadline that is 16th December 2016. You may get other details related to Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Last date of Applying||16th December 2016|
- Aspirants should have Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institutions with good academic record.
- Experience in managing Call centre/CRM operations will be treated as favourable.
You can Also Check: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates must be maximum 62 years as on last date of receipt of application and relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- Contenders who will be appointed for the said positions will get the inclusive amount of salary that is Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000/- per month including other allowances.
- Candidates will receive Rs.3000 per month for local conveyance as decided by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- Selection process will be done on the basis of their performance level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to apply for IRDA Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to apply for the said position, may follow some simple steps which is stated below:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India that is “www.irda.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “What’s new” section and press on the “25-11-2016 Notification- Appointment of consultant for IRDAI Grievances call centre (IGCC) on contra” link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement, read the whole content carefully.
- After that, prepare the Application form including all the required details in correct format.
- Attach Bio Data relevant documents and certificates along with the Application form.
- Now enclose the Application form in envelope and super scribed with the ‘Consultant for IGCC on contract basis”.
- Send the application form at below stated address.
- After that, candidates need to send their Application form at the email address also.
The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India,
3rd Floor, Parisharam Bhavan,
Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad – 500004
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Date of Applying: 16th December 2016
Candidates may get other details regarding IRDA Recruitment 2017 from Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|