Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment
New Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment is going to be released soon by the Irrigation Department Punjab. According to the latest updates, the organization will release Junior Engineer Vacancy which is to be filled by the eligible candidates.
Applicants who are interested in Upcoming JE Vacancy they can read the Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2019 Advertisement by hitting the direct link provided below (which will be active after the official announcement).
Key Contents Of This Page:
Irrigation Department Punjab Latest Jobs
Only those who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs. To check whether you are eligible or not for the vacant posts, you have to follow below stated step by step procedure.
You may acquire whole information about Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2019 from this page which is well organized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance…
Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment
|Organization Name||Irrigation Department Punjab|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Available Soon|
|End Date To Send Hardcopy Of Application||Available Soon|
|Written Exam Will Be Held On||Available Soon|
Irrigation Department Punjab Vacancies Details:
|Posts Name||Disciplines Name|
Contenders, who’re going to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy at Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs, should have diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
You Can Check Now: Latest Diploma Jobs
Age Limit (as on 01st January):
- Applying contender’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 37 years (For General) and 42 Years (for SC /ST / BC).
- Applicants who are already in government Service they should be between 18 to 45 years of age (Physically Handicapped 18 to 47 years).
Job aspirants, who’re selecting for Junior Engineer Vacancies, will get pay scale of Rs. 10300 – 34800/- With gross pay of Rs. 4800/- per month.
- Applicants should need to pay Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST/PH (from Punjab)) and Rs. 800/- (For Other Categories) as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Patiala using the challan form.
Applicants will be getting selected on the basis of their qualifying marks in written exam followed by interview process. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Written Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|General Knowledge / Awareness||10||10|
|Mental Ability / Reasoning||10||10|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi & English)||20||20|
|Professional (As per prescribed qualifications for job related)||50||50|
Important Points To Be Considered:
- Examination will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of one mark each and paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.
- There will be negative marking for exam that is 1/4th marks shall be deducted for every incorrect answer.
To Prepare For Exam In Best Way, You Can Follow The Below Tips Related To Subjects:
How to apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment?
Contenders, you may follow below stated steps to submit Irrigation Department Punjab Application Form, before the end date.
- First of all, go to official web site of organization which is www.govt.thapar.edu.
- On homepage, hit on “Department of Irrigation – Government of Punjab – Junior Engineers” link.
- After that, select “Advertisement” tab from menu bar and read entire details very carefully.
- Then, hit on “Online Application Form” link and you must Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, take printout of filled application form and hardcopy of application form must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Documents To Be Attached With Filled Application Form:
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (either b/w or colored) to be attached.
- University Copy of challan form for payment of fees.
- Copy of matriculation certificate showing date of birth and proof of passing Punjabi
- Copy of marksheets and diploma/degree/certificate course of relevant qualification
- Copy of reservation certificates
To In charge, DIP-Cell,
Patiala – 147 004
Last Date To Apply: Updating Soon
Appliers, you may open above stated official notification to know more about Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2019. You may directly apply through this page by opening below mentioned online link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|More Jobs in Punjab||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|