Institute for Social and Economic Change has published an advertisement titled as ISEC Recruitment 2016. The institute is in search of skilled and well qualified contenders to fill up the vacant post of Research Assistant in Project named as CPIGD – Urban Governance and Local Democracy. Aspirants who consider themselves eligible must send their application form and then have to appear for the walk-in-interview on the date stipulated below. Get Latest details related to ISEC Recruitment 2017 by staying connected through this page.
Job finders can get whole information regarding Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment from the below part of the page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read the complete detailed information before going to submit the form.
|Organization Name||Institute for Social and Economic Change|
|Closing Date To Submit Application Form||30th August 2016|
- To apply for Research Assistant Posts, candidates should posses M.A or M.Phil Degree from recognized University with good academic records.
- Candidates with Field work experience and willingness to do field work in other states are preferred.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Reserved category candidates will get maximum age limit relaxation as per the Institute norms.
The consolidated pay scale of the aspirants appointed to fill the position of Research Assistant will be Rs 16,000/- per month.
Personal / Walk- in interview will be conducted on the date specified for this purpose by the selection panel of the organization to choose the capable contenders for the concerned posts.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for ISEC Recruitment?
- Job seeker who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned above may apply for this recruitment in prescribed format.
- Candidates need to prepare their application form giving full details about candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, category (SC / ST / OBC), qualification and experience and contact details.
- Attach required Xerox copies of particular s/ certificates, latest self attested passport size photo with the application form.
- Filled application form, completed in all aspects should be kept in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post and must be sent to concerned address through post on or before the last date.
- Aspirants may also send their CV / soft copy of application through email on or before the closing date of submitting the form.
Institute for Social and Economic Change
Dr. V.K.R.V. Rao Road, Nagarabhavi Post, Bengaluru – 72
Check Also: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
- Closing Date To Submit Application Form: 30th August 2016
- Date of walk-in interview: 2nd September 2016 at 11:00 a.m
It is advised to all the candidates to check the Official Advertisement mentioned below for more details. Job seekers can subscribe our free email section to get ISEC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 related notices directly in their mail box.
ISEC Jobs Notice– Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|