Institute for Social and Economic Change has depicted an online vacancy advertisement tilted as ISEC Recruitment. ISEC has invited applications for filling up the posts of Assistant & Associate Professor and Field Investigator. Aspirants, willing to apply for stated post may apply for ISEC Recruitment 2017 by sending their detailed CV or attending the interview as per applied post.
Candidates may get more details about ISEC Vacancy from this page which is well created by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply for these latest opening on or before the last dates that is well structured below.
|Name Of Organization||Institute for Social and Economic Change|
|Last Date To Apply||Check below|
Get ISEC Recruitment Official Notification
|Name Of Post||Official Link|
|Associate Professor||Download PDF|
|Assistant Professor||Download PDF|
|Field Investigator||Download PDF|
Essential Qualification & Salary Details for ISEC Jobs:
|Name Of Post||Qualification Required||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||55% of the marks in aggregate, or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed and Good academic record with a Ph.D degree in Agricultural Economics / Economics.||Rs.1,18,700/- per month|
|Assistant Professor||Master’s Degree in the relevant / concerned discipline with 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade or Ph.D. or published work of equivalent standard.||Rs.55,400/- per month|
|Field Investigator||2nd class Post Graduate degree in Demography / Population Studies / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Sociology / Social work / Psychology / Anthropology / Geography||Rs.33,000 per month|
Check More Job Options:
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Associate Professor||40 years|
|Assistant Professor||35 years|
Important Note: Candidate’s applying for Field Investigator post should not be having the age below 18 years and upper age will be relaxable according to the ISEC rules and regulations.
Only short listed contenders on the basis of their applications will be called for personal interview and No TA/DA will be paid to the short listed candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply for ISEC Recruitment?
Aspirants who are going to apply against this recruitment they have to follow these simple steps that are well mentioned below…
- First of all interested applicants need to visit the official website of ISEC that is www.isec.ac.in
- Now aspirants need to hit on appropriate link of post for which you are applying that is visible under “Advertisement” section on the home page.
- After reading the instructions carefully contenders who are applying for Assistant & Associate Professor posts have to prepare with full copy of their CV in correct manner.
- Appliers have to fill all complete details about in the C.V like D.O.B certificate, academic qualification and other mandatory details.
- Once the C.V. is being prepared you have to attach the Xerox copies of all testimonials, along with the C.V.
- After preparing the C.V. in proper format you need to send their hard copy of C.V. to the address which is given below.
Institute for Social and Economic Change,
Dr. V.K.R.V. Rao Road,
Nagarabhavi P.O. Bengaluru-560 072
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Candidates applying for Field Investigator Post are required to attend the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates and venue as shown below.
Venue for walk-in interview for Field Investigator post:
Committee Room of the Institute
- Last date to send detailed C.V.: 28th November 2016
- Walk-in interview date for Field Investigator post: 5th December 2016 between 10 AM – 12 Noon.
Applicants can attain other information in regards of ISEC Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Notification given above on this page. Contenders you can keep in touch with us to obtain details related to this recruitment process or you can bookmark this page using Control +D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|