Ishan Uday Scholarship
Ishan Uday Scholarship is an initiative by The Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission to promotion of higher education in the North Eastern Region (NER). This is the brilliant news for those aspirants who are residence of North Eastern Region and want to do higher study but they did not have financial support. The association provides financial help to the applicants who are economically weaker and can’t pay for education because of poor financial resources. Candidates who wish to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018 must fill the application form and submit it through online channel within the given period of time.
This page includes
However, before applying, candidates must confirm their eligibility and other rules. Candidates may download and fill the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form by following below important steps. You may get lot of details about Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Students with domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only.
- Candidates have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses can apply for this scheme.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
UGC Scholarships – Check Here
Amount of Fellowship:
- An amount of Rs.5400/- p.m. for General Degree courses
- 7800/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student
Following will not be eligible for this scheme:
- Candidates pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
- Already take advantage of fellowship to pursue Undergraduate programme under any other scheme.
- Students pursue courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to award of Degree.
- Whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum is not eligible for this scheme.
- Students who have got admission through ‘management quota’.
- Students pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
How To Prepare For Scholarship– Best Tips
The awardees will be selected on the basis of marks scored by them in the Class XII or equivalent exam. Applicants who have scored average marks in academic will be selected for scholarship.
How to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship?
- Aspirants first go to official site of organization that is www.ugc.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “For Students” section and hit “Scholarships & Fellowships” link available on bottom of home page.
- On next page again hit “”Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region” link.
- Now read the notification carefully and if you fulfill all eligibility criteria can hit “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill application form with all required details.
- Attach all required documents along with application form.
- After filling online application form check it once and press the “Submit” button.
How to Apply Scholarship – Steps To Follow
Scanned Copies of Documents Required at the time of online application:
- Joining Proforma for fresh awardees
- Proforma for renewal
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
Scholarship Benefits – How It Is Helpful In Achieving Goals
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: October 2018
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018. To obtain latest updates related to Ishan Uday Scholarship, you need to keep in touch with us. You can also bookmark our site that is recruitmentresult.com using control+ D for latest updates. For any query or any suggestions comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon reply towards it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarships in India|
|How to Get Scholarship||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Top Universities in India|