Ishan Uday Scholarship
The Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission is providing Ishan Uday Scholarship to promote higher education in North Eastern Region. Willing candidates can apply online for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018 till last date that is 30th November 2018.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Fresh Application has been started. Candidates can follow the below provided steps to fill the Ishan Uday Scholarship Online Application Form 2018. Only verified online applications will be considered for award of scholarship.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Last Date-30th November 2018!!!
No application will be accepted after the last date that is 30-11-2018. At the time of applying, the course will be classified as general degree or professional by the concerned University/ Institution/College.
You may get complete details about IshanUday Scholarship 2018-19 for NE Region by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Students with domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only.
- Candidates have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses can apply for this scheme.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Download PDF: Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme Notification
Amount of Fellowship:
- An amount of Rs.5400/- p.m. for General Degree courses
- 7800/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student
Duration Of Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme:
After selection, the awardees will be paid scholarship on DBT mode. The list of awardees will be pushed to Public Financial Management System (PFMS) by the NIC.
PFMS will generate payment files on the basis of the nomenclature of course being pursued by the awardee. Payments will be generated on annual basis.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Following will not be eligible for this scheme:
- Candidates pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
- Already take advantage of fellowship to pursue Undergraduate programme under any other scheme.
- Students pursue courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to award of Degree.
- Whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum is not eligible for this scheme.
- Students who have got admission through ‘management quota’.
- Students pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
The awardees will be selected on the basis of marks scored by them in the Class XII or equivalent exam. Applicants who have scored average marks in academic will be selected for scholarship.
Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Ishan Uday Scholarship Renewal:
- Ishan Uday Scholarship for NE Region granted under the scheme will be kept renewed during the period of first degree course.
- Ishan Uday Scholarship for North Eastern Region will be renewed for the next year of study on receipt of an annual progress report to be granted by the administrative head of the University/ Institution/ College. Students failing to get promoted to the next class/ level would forfeit the scholarship.
- Change in course of study will not be permitted.
- If the awardee changes the course of study, the scholarship will stand forfeited from the date of such a change.
- Scheme will be implemented and monitored by the UGC.
- The awardees of previous years will continue to follow the UGC pattern of assistance through the designated bank branches of Canara Bank.
How to Apply Scholarship – Steps To Follow
How To Apply For Ishan Uday Scholarship?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- On home page of official website go to “Central Scheme” section and follow “University Grant Commission” link and hit “Apply Link” link.
- Follow “New User/ Register” option and hit the link to Ishan Uday Scholarship Apply Online.
- Fill the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form with correct details and hit register option.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page to fill Ishan Uday Scholarship Registration.
- Then hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- Afterwards enter your registration ID no. and date of birth and select login button.
- After login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Ishan Uday Scholarship Online Form.
- Check form Online Application at once and press “Submit” button.
Hit Here to Fill: Ishan Uday 2018 Scholarship Form
Scanned Copies of Documents Required at the time of online application:
- Joining Proforma for fresh awardees
- Proforma for renewal
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
Scholarship Benefits – How It Is Helpful In Achieving Goals
Ishan Uday 2018 Scholarship Apply Online Last Date: 30-11-2018
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship 2018-19. To obtain latest updates related to same, you need to keep in touch with us.
You can also bookmark our site that is recruitmentresult.com using control+ D for latest updates. For any query or any suggestions comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon reply towards it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarships in India|
|List Of Scholarships||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Top Universities in India|