Ishan Uday Scholarship
The Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission is providing Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016 to promote higher education and for encouraging children belonging to economically weaker section of North Eastern Region (NER). The main aim of Ishan Uday Scheme is to provide equal opportunities for higher studies in North Eastern Region.
Candidates who want to pursue for general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses can apply online against Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme. Candidates need to fill the online application form on or before the closing date which is given below. Desired candidates can obtain detailed information pertaining to Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016 from this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Students with domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only.
- Candidates have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses can apply for this scheme.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
UGC Scholarships – Check Here
Amount of Fellowship:
- An amount of Rs.3500/- p.m. for General Degree courses
- Rs. 5000/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student.
Following will not be eligible for this scheme:
- Candidates pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
- Already take advantage of fellowship to pursue Undergraduate programme under any other scheme.
- Students pursue courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to award of Degree.
- Whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum is not eligible for this scheme.
How To Prepare For Scholarship– Best Tips
The awardees will be selected on the basis of marks scored by them in the Class XII or equivalent exam.
How to Apply Scholarship - Steps To Follow
How to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship?
- Aspirants first go to official site of organization that is www.ugc.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “For Students” section and hit “Scholarships & Fellowships” link available on bottom of home page.
- On next page again hit “”Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region” link.
- Now read the notification carefully and if you fulfill all eligibility criteria can hit “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill application form with all required details.
- Attach all required documents along with application form.
- After filling online application form check it once and press the “Submit” button.
Scholarship Benefits - How It Is Helpful In Achieving Goals
Scanned Copies of Documents Required at the time of online application:
- Joining Proforma for fresh awardees
- Proforma for renewal
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31st August 2016
To obtain latest updates related to Ishan Uday Scholarship, you need to keep in touch with us. You can also bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com using control+D.
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship For Higher Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Great Ways To Get Motivated||Ways to Develop Your Potential|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|