ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Management Authority of Indian School of Mines is going to conduct walk-in interview to hire passionate job seekers for various vacant positions. For this, an advertisement regarding ISM Dhanbad Recruitment has published. Candidates, who are looking for ISM Vacancy, may apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate positions. Job searchers, who are interested for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017 may attend interview on scheduled date that is 10-03-2017 from 9:00 pm onwards.
Focal Points Of This Page
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by attending the Interview with your ISM Dhanbad Application Form, full bio-data and relevant documents/ testimonials with recent passport size photograph at 9:00 am on the date of interview. Candidates must produce original document at the time of interview for verification. To gather more information regarding ismdhanbad.ac.in Recruitment, stay tuned with us through this page that is well created by the capable team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
|Name of Organizing Body||Indian School of Mines|
|Last date to apply||10-03-2017|
Name of Project:
“Development of a selection methodology for Roadheader and Tunnel Boring Machine in different geological conditions for rapid tunnelling”
(Project No: CPRI/2016-2017/492/ME)
ISM Dhanbad Job Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
Match your eligibility criteria with required:
Contenders, who are going to apply for JRF/Research Associate position, must possess required qualification as given below according to the posts.
- For JRF position: Willing aspirants for ISM Dhanbad Job must possess Degree of Candidate should have B.Tech./B.E. in Mining Engineering with M.Tech. in Mining Engineering/ Mine Planning & Design/ Rock Excavation Engineering/ Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology/ Rock Mechanics or its equivalent Degree from recognized University/ Institutions.
- For Research Associate position: Aspirants who have B.Tech./B.E. in Mining Engineering or B.Tech./B.E. in Civil Engineering or B.Tech./BE in Mechanical Engineering or M.Sc./M.Sc. Tech. in Applied Geology with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent Degree are eligible to apply for the vacant positions of Research Associate.
- For both positions: Keen contenders must have good academic records with relevant years of experience in related field (if required).
What will be the upper Age Limit?
- Candidates, who are applying Indian School of Mines Jobs, must satisfy age criteria of organization that is candidate does not exceed 30 years of age as on 10-03-2017.
- Relaxation of relevant years will be provided to reserve category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per the rules and regulation of government.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment Official Advertisement: Download PDF
Recruited job hunters will get impressive amount of salary through supervisor of organization. Salary will be given according to:
- For Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25000/- (consolidated) per month.
- For Research Associate: Rs. 36,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Is there any hiring process?
- Engagement of the contenders for ISM Jobs will be based on performance in interview round. Candidates will be recruited through the recruitment team of Indian School of Mines.
- No TA/DA would be given to applicants for appearing in the interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Steps To Apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment:
- Candidates, are requested to visit official page of Indian School of Mines that is iitism.ac.in
- After visiting the home page, go to ‘Openings at IIT(ISM)’ tab that is available at the right side of home page.
- After that on new page follow “Project Opening at IIT(ISM).” link and press on “Hit Here”.
- Now you are required to follow “Mining Engineering” as Department and press on “Walk-in-interview for the Position of Research Associate (RA) or Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (only 1 position), in Project No: CPRI/2016-2017/492/ME on 10/03/2017 at 09:00 AM”
- PDF will be appeared, read all the details carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Now, interested and suitable job hunters can fill application form with correct details and appear in Interview with their documents, certificates and C.V. that are needed at the time of interview.
- Candidates may reach the venue on scheduled date and time that is mentioned below.
Check Here: Daily Job Updates
In the Department of Mining
Engineering, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
Check Now: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Walk-In Date and Time:
Interview will be held on: 10-03-2017 from 09:00 am onwards
You may directly apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017, by visiting this Official Notice link given above. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates regarding recruitment.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: