ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Indian School of Mines has asserted a recent vacancy advertisement has ISM Dhanbad Recruitment with the aim to recruit well energetic and skilled candidates. Organization invites Applications for filling up the various vacant positions of Research Associate (RA), Project Assistant (PA), Supporting Staff and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Contenders, who are willing to apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017, need to follow the procedure mentioned below.
This PAGE Highlights
Job seekers who ensure all the criteria can grasp the opportunity of ISM Dhanbad Jobs by sending their Curriculum Vitae at the mentioned postal address on or before the last date that is specified below. To gain other details in regard to Indian School of Mines recruitment have a look on below tuned page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian School of Mines|
|Closing date of Applying||Mentioned Below|
ISM Dhanbad Vacancies:
- Research Associate (RA)
- Project Assistant (PA)
- Supporting Staff
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Aspirants should have B.Tech./B.E / M. E. / M. Tech / MS Degree in concerned discipline with first class or equivalent grade from any recognized University or Institution.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of the candidates applying for JRF Jobs, must be 30 years and relaxation in age will be given as per the rules of the Indian School of Mines.
|Name of the Positions||Salary (Per month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25,000/-|
- Interview will be conducted by the Indian School of Mines for the recruitment of deserving candidates on the basis of their performance level.
- Those aspirants can only appear in interview that will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification, age, experience etc.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Must Read These Articles:
How to apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Indian School of Mines that is “www.ismdhanbad.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “Events/News” section presented in the mid of the homepage and press on “Vacancy” tab.
- Hit on “Advertisement of Project Fellows” Link.
- Here are the job openings, select and open the post for which you want to apply.
- Now read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, candidates who want to apply for the aforesaid positions can send their detailed CV at the email address which is mentioned below.
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Jharkhand
|Ending date for JRF Post||09th January 2017|
|Last date for rest posts||15th January 2017|
To read more information about ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017 you may open the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|