ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad has professed an employment advertisement titled as ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for talented and motivated aspirants to fill various vacant posts. ISM Dhanbad invited applications for the eligible candidates to fill up Librarian and Assistant Librarian Posts. Aspirants waiting to apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year are requested to stay tuned with this portal as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of Organization||Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad|
|Last date to apply||10th December, 2016|
Candidates who confirm to the job requirements as given below may apply for Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad Recruitment by sending application form in the prescribed format by post on or before the end date that is structured below. Remaining details about ISM Dhanbad Vacancy are well specified here on this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Post Name, Salary and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Librarian||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-||Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000/-||A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with 55% marks or its equivalent grade.|
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for ISM Dhanbad Jobs:
Applying candidates for Librarian post must attain the age as per the directives and those who are applying for Assistant Librarian post must have maximum age of 50 Years.
Payment of Application to be made:
- Aspirants applying for said post must pay the application fee by way of a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Appointment of aspirants will be initially based on screening criteria as mentioned in the qualification and experience to shortlist candidates for written test / skill test / interview.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips|
Applying Procedure for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website that is www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.
- Candidates should download the application forms from the Institute’s website in prescribed format and fill it with required details like regarding qualification, date of birth, contact no. / email ID, experience, etc.
- Filled in application forms along with all necessary documents may be submitted to the address stated below till last date that is stated below.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),
Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand
Last date for receipt of completed applications in all respect: 10th December, 2016 till 5:30 p.m.
Note: You may check Official Notification to get complete details about ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Applicants may add this page as bookmark to get recent updates time to time.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment Notice: Check Here
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|