ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Latest applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad for filling vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Interested candidates for JRF Vacancy can apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment Advertisement.
Applicants, who want to apply for ISM Dhanbad JRF Recruitment, can apply online and fill ISM Dhanbad Online Application Form on or before 06-11-2018 till 5.00 P.M. But before that you must go through ISM Dhanbad Advt in detail to know eligibility norms.
Highlights Of This Page
ISM Dhanbad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018
Applicants need to fill ISM Dhanbad Application Form through online mode only in given format with complete details. Shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview by e-mail. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Candidates are advised to read this page completely which includes detailed information about ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2018-2019 which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
ISM Dhanbad Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Must Read: Daily Job Updates
Required Education For ISM Dhanbad Jobs:
Applying individual for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2018 must have done M.Sc. in Physics with at least 65% marks or 7/10 CGPA with a valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET JRF/ CSIR-UGC NET LS/JEST. The applicant should have studied nonlinear optics as a subject in the qualifying degree. Also, should have knowledge about computer programming and MatLab.
Age Limitation For ISM Dhanbad Openings:
Age of applying candidates for ISM Dhanbad JRF Jobs should be not more than 30 years. Age is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/PC/Female candidates as per the norms of Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment Method:
Selection of candidates for ISM Dhanbad JRF Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list and as per the requirement of the project. Further, shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview by e-mail. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
Emoluments Offered For ISM Dhanbad Job:
Successfully, selected candidates for ISM Dhanbad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment will be offered impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs. 25000/- + HRA per month as per SERB/institute rules for the first 2 years. Rs. 28000/- + HRA per month as per SERB/institute rules for the 3rd year.
Get Also: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Steps To Fill ISM Dhanbad Application Form:
- Initial step to apply for ISM Dhanbad Recruitment is to login to official website that is www.iitism.ac.in.
- Follow “Quick Links” section that is given in bottom section.
- Under that press “RECRUITMENTS @IITISM” link.
- On next page, select “Project Opening at IIT(ISM)” and hit on “Press Here” link.
- This will navigate you to new page where you are required to press “JRF position under (Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST) Project, Contact Person Dr. Umakanta Tripathy, Last Date 06.11.2018, 05.00 PM” link.
- Then, go through ISM Dhanbad Notification PDF carefully and ensure the details as per ISM Dhanbad Advertisement details.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill ISM Dhanbad Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of ISM Dhanbad Online Form for future use.
Last date to apply online: 06-11-2018 till 05:00PM
Contenders who have desire to fetch more information regarding ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2018- 2019 may go through Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us o twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|