Israel Government Scholarship
Online applications are invited from students who are seeking to study Hebrew under Israel Government Scholarship!!! Deserving and capable candidates can register themselves for Partial/Full Israel Scholarship through online mode as no other mode for application will be considered. There are total 7 Scholarship awards including two short term (summer school) for pursuing Hebrew language and literature. Interested candidates can grab other details related to Israel Government Scholarship 2018 from below part of this page.
This Page Includes:
Applicants who are interested in grabbing Israel Government Scholarship are here by informed that the last date for online registration form is 30/11/2017. Before applying, must check the eligibility criteria that are required for Israel Government Scholarship 2019 from below tuned page which is represented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Get register now as registration process is begun…
Israel Government Scholarship
Scholarship application is invited for the following subjects:
- Comparative Study of Religions
- Middle East Studies
- Hebrew Language and Literature
- History of the Jewish people
- Business Management
- Mass Communication
- Environment Studies
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Eligibility Required for Israel Government Scholarship
Well, there is no restriction in age criteria for this Government scholarship, those who want scholarship in Comparative Study of Religions, Middle East Studies, and History of Jewish people, appliers must hold Master’s degree in the relevant field with 55% marks. Whereas, those who wish to apply against Hebrew Language and Literature course, student pursuing a post-graduate course in this field may apply. Those who are applying against any other courses listed above, applicants should hold post-graduate degree in the relevant field with 60% marks. Candidates who are staying abroad will not be considered.
- Proof of English or Hebrew language Proficiency is must.
- Ne should satisfy the academic requirements of the Israel University for which he/she applies.
- Scholarships will be granted only after the University approves the acceptance of the applicants.
Do You know the Value of Israel Scholarship?
Well, the Scholarship could be partial of full. As, Partial Scholarship will cover part of the tuition fee, basic health insurance and a monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only). Full Scholarship will cover complete tuition fee, basic health insurance and a monthly allowance for 8 months.
Download PDF: Israel Government Scholarship Notification
Selection criterion Israel MFA Scholarship:
Students are informed that the assortment panel consisting of subject experts will select the deserving and ambitious contenders on the basis of their performance in interview and based on Israel merit list the nomination would be made. Afterwards, the selection list will be sent to the Government of Israel for Final Selection.
Check Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure for Israel Scholarship Registration:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.dst.gov.in
- Press ‘Israel Government Scholarship for the academic year 2018-19’ link which is located under the heading of what’s new.
- This will take you on new page where you need to select ‘Israel Government Scholarship for the academic year 2018 – 19’ link.
- Read the Israel Scholarship Notification very carefully and after ensuring all eligibility criteria, revisit the previous page and select ‘apply online’ link.
- Fill Israel application form with all required details and attach required documents/certificates with it,
- At last, press submit tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Register Here >> Israel Government Scholarship 2018
Documents to be uploaded along with Israel Government Scholarship Application Form 2018 – 19
You need to upload a scanned copy of the below-mentioned documents at the time of Online Application:
- Colour Passport Size Photograph
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualification
- University/College Transcript
- Admission/Offer Letter
- Any Academic Awards etc.
The size must not exceed 530KB for each document, photograph, and signature.
Check Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents Required at later stages
- Duly Filled in Application Form
- Detailed Letter describing the field and University
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letter exchanged with Israeli Universities
- Official and original all the Academic Records
- At least 2 letters of recommendations from lecturers/professors
- Three photographs
- Certificate of Health
Last date for online registration form is 30/11/2017
Candidates who want to attain more details related to Israel Government Scholarship 2018 – 19 can get through this official site link and for regular updates stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship Exams||Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|