ISRO Exam Answer Key
Indian Space Research Organization is going to announce its ISRO Exam Answer Key for ECE/CS/Mechanical degree courses. Candidates can download the answer key in PDF form via online mode. We are shortly bringing details on ISRO Exam Answer Key 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal.
This Page Includes
- ISRO Exam Answer Key Details
- Cut off mark and Estimated Total selections in EC
- Cut off mark and predictable Total selections in CS
- Cut off mark and Estimated Total selections in ME
- How to check Answer Key?
ISRO conducts various exams for those candidates who want to get admission in ECE/CS/Mechanical courses. With the help of answer key, applicants can estimate their marks. Answer key will publish on the official site within one week after exam for the convenience of students.
It helps applicants to examine the performance and predictable marks by tallying their answer through provided answer sheet. Candidates who perform well should wait for the declaration of the result and rest can move ahead for the further courses.
Recruitmentresult.com is providing other information regarding ISRO Exam Answer Key like availability, steps to check, type of declaration and many more in the below section.
ISRO Exam Answer Key 2016 Details
Previous year cutoff of ISRO Scientist SC Exam
In this section we are posting some details by analyzing the previous year scientist SC selection result.
Cut off mark and Estimated Total selections in EC (Electronics)
- Last Year total 385 candidates were shortlisted in SC exam of electronics (Electronics & communication) and the cut off mark was 131.
- This year if the comparable tendency occurs, approximately 107 marks will be the cutoff of ISRO Scientist SC exam in EC (Electronics) and in total 390 candidates will be shortlisted in this stream.
Cut off mark and predictable Total selections in CS (Computer Science)
- Last Year total 139 candidates were shortlisted in Scientist SC exam held for Computer Science (CS) and the cut off mark was 120.
- This year if the same trend takes place then 104 marks will be the estimated cutoff of ISRO Scientist SC exam in CS and in total 143 contenders will be selected.
Cut off mark and Estimated Total selections in ME (Mechanical engineering)
- Previous Year overall 310 participants were selected in Scientist SC exam, in Mechanical (ME) and 120 was the total cut off of this discipline.
- In the present year if the same trend happens, then around 109 marks will be the cutoff of ISRO Scientist SC exam in ME and approximately 320 examinees will be shortlisted.
These are only predictions on the basis of last year cutoff, so the candidate should wait till the final cut off officially publicized by ISRO.
How to check ISRO Exam Answer Key?
- Interested applicants may visit the official site of the organization that is www.isro.org
- Go to ‘Latest News’ section, choose the appropriate link.
- A pdf will open with mentioning all the answers.
- Candidates can tally their answers and analyze their marks with the PDF.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ISRO Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
Note: Applicants can get the more details & information through the Official Site.