ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2014
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has circulated a notification as ISRO Recruitment 2014 for filling up Various Vacancies for the post of Scientific Engineer. Willing Job hunters can fill the Online Application and also check the Exam Date from the official website.
- Selected candidates should have the required qualification for this post, if you want to know more about the eligibility criteria, you must read the complete notice.
- Entire relevant information about this post such as Selection and how to apply process are mentioned below on this page by the squad of our web portal.
Name of the Organization:
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Applying aspirants must have passed M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc in the relevant discipline from the reputed University/Institution.
- Job hunters must also have the knowledge of the Computer Programming and Remote Sensing.
Selected aspirants will get the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with the Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- The upper age limit of the job fighters must be 35 years as on 5/03/2014.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates as per the Government norms.
The selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test/Interview.
Tips for Written Exam-Complete Details
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
How to Apply?
Candidates have to fill the application form through the official website that is www.isro.org. You must fill the application form in the correct manner and attach the required documents with the application form. This application must be reached at the Administrative Officer, Bldg. No-30-D, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ambawadi Vistar P.O, Jodhpur Tekra, Ahmedabad-380015
The last date for the receipt of the application is 18/03/2014
For more details, you can check the official website.