The Institute of Secretariat Training and Management has issued a job notice for ISTM Recruitment. The organization provides training support to the State Governments, Union Territory Administrations, and Central Public Sector Enterprises etc that wishes to appoint dedicated and capable aspirants for filling up Assistant Director Posts. Eligible candidates may apply for ISTM Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form which must be in prescribed format till the last date displayed below.
|Name Of Post||Assistant Director|
|Last Date Of Submission||Within 60 Days|
Individuals who are willing to apply and wants to acquire more details such as age limit, pay scale, required qualification, selection procedure and how to apply etc related to ISTM Recruitment 2016 just go through the remaining information on this page expressed below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
Applying contenders, who wish to grab Assistant Director Posts by applying against to ISTM Jobs, must have degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university with good academic record.
Age criteria for unreserved category appliers and relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ Government Servants) candidates in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Selected contenders for Assistant Director Posts will get pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- as the salary amount.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their presentation in test or interview process which will be taken by authorized panel of The Institute of Secretariat Training and Management.
Preparation Tips for Exam: More Details
How to Apply for ISTM Recruitment?
- Firstly appliers need to go to the official website i.e. www.istm.gov.in
- Now from homepage hit on suitable job link and read full advertisement very carefully.
- Then take out the print of that application and fill the entire details in appropriate manner.
- Also attach all the original self attested / attested photo copies of certificates (educational qualifications, Disability certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, caste Certificate, Mark sheets, degree, Experience etc) and important documents along with it.
- Then send the application form along with required above explained testimonials in prescribed format on or before the last date at the below furnished address.
To Shri O P Chawla, Under Secretary (ISTM),
Training Division, Department of Personnel & Training,
Block IV, 4th Floor (Room No. 403), JNU (Old) Campus,
New Delhi – 110 067
Last Date Of Submission Of The Applications: Within 60 Days From The Date Of Publication Of Official Notification.
To obtain other details you can check the Official Link regarding ISTM Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|