Income Tax Appellate Tribunal has advertised a job notification in regard of ITAT Recruitment. Aspirants are invited against 74 vacancies of Senior Private Secretary and Private Secretary Posts. Application forms are invited against ITAT Recruitment 2015. Interested job hunters may submit their application in prescribed format on or before the closing date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Senior Private Secretary and Private Secretary|
|No Of Vacancies||74|
|Last date to submit application form||Within 30 days from date of publication of advt.|
|Last date to submit application form for far flung area candidates||Within 45 days from date of publication of advt.|
To get info about ITAT Vacancy you may go through this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants may apply as soon as possible.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|1.||Senior Private Secretary||50|
Essential Qualification for ITAT Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for ITAT Recruitment are required to have Degree from recognized university or equivalent Speed of 120 WPM of working knowledge of computer having knowledge to operate software like Microsoft Office, Excel or page maker.
Aspirants who will be selected against vacancies of Senior Private Secretary will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month and those who will be selected against vacancies of Private Secretary Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month as salary.
Age of appliers should not be more than 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC/ SC/ ST / Government servant as per government of India rules.
Selection Process for ITAT Recruitment:
Selection of talented aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in rounds mentioned below.
- Written Test of 150 marks two hours duration comprising of
- General Studies & English – 100 Marks,
- Essay/ Precise – 50 Marks,
- Skill test (Stenography test) of 100 marks (for those who qualify in the above written test).
- Interview of 50 marks.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for ITAT Recruitment ?
- Applicants applying for ITAT Recruitment should go through official site that is www.itatonline.in to download format of application form.
- Application should be written in proper format with required details.
- Application should be submitted along with attested copies of the matriculation/ SSC Certificates, stenographer (with requisite speed of 120 WPM) certificate and computer knowledge certificate.
- Application completed in all respect should be forwarded at address tuned below.
Old Central Government Office Building,
4th floor 101, Maharshi Karve Marg,
Mumbai – 400020
- Last date to submit application form: Within 30 days from date of publication of advt.
- Last date to submit application form for far flung area candidates: Within 45 days from date of publication of advt.
Note: To get details about ITAT Recruitment 2015 you may go through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On