ITI Assam Admission
Latest News! Online Registration is now open for ITI Assam Admission. Government Of Assam Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Department invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into the Govt. ITIs of Assam for NCVT/CoE trades, SCVT trades, SCVT under IMC / Craftsmen Training Scheme for the session commencing from August 2017. Students from permanent residents of Assam may apply for ITI Assam Admission 2017 from here. The last date to submit online ITI Assam Application Form is 17-07-2017. You may also check ITI Assam Counselling Schedule from this page because entire admission will be based on it.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Applicants, we’re informed you that to participate in the e-counseling the candidate shall fill all his particulars on the counseling website that is www.itiassam.nic.in. Motive of this scheme is to provide semi skilled/skilled workers to industry by systematic training and to reduce unemployment among educated youths by equipping them with suitable skills for Industrial Employment & self Employment. You may collect more information about ITI Assam Admission 2017–2018 from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ITI Assam Admission
|Organization Name||Government Of Assam Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Department|
|Announcement Type||Assam ITI Admission|
|Last Date To Apply||17-07-2017|
Course Details With All Trades:
|5||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|6||Mechanic Diesel Engine|
|9||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|12||Mechanic Agricultural Machinery|
|13||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner|
|16||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|17||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
|18||Plastic Processing Operator|
|19||Pump Operator cum Mechanic|
|20||Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant|
|21||Plastic Processing Sector (BBBT CoE)|
|22||Construction & Wood working sector(BBBT CoE)|
|23||Information Technology sector(BBBT CoE)|
|24||Fabrication (Fitting & Welding) sector (BBBT CoE)|
Non Engineering trades:
For Post Matric
- Stenographer & Secretarial Practice(English)
- Secretarial Practice(English)
- Dress Making
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)
- Bodo Typewriting (BLTT)
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Desk Top Publishing (DTP) Operator
For Under Matric
- Sewing Technology
- Surface ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
Check From Here: ITI Assam Seat Availability
ITI Assam Seat Reservation:
Download From Here: List Of Designated / Participating Institute
|Wireman||Must be Passed in 8th class|
|Welder, Sewing Technology, Surface Ornamentation techniques (Embroidery), Mason|
|For Others||Must be Passed Matriculation / 10th class under 10+ 2 system of education with science & mathematics or its equivalent|
Candidates, who’re going to take admission in relevant trade, must not be below 14 years as on 1st August 2017.
Applicants should need to pay the following fee that is pay either through online or offline mode for ITI Assam Admission 2018, take a look…
For NCVT & SCVT Trades:
- Tuition fees Rs. 50/- per month : Rs. 600/- (for 1 year)
- Caution Money (Refundable) : Rs. 250/-
- Registration fees : Rs. 25/-
- Medical Examination, Fees : Rs. 25/-
- Trainees Union fees For 1 year : Rs. 175/-
- Trainees Union fees For 2 years : Rs. 350/-
- Hostel service charge : Rs. 50/- (where applicable)
- Hostel Caution Money (Refundable) : Rs. 250/- (do)
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
For SCVT under IMC courses:
|For Non Engineering courses||Rs. 15000/- per year|
|For Engineering courses|
Check From Here: Admission Fee
Candidate’s selection for ITI Admission will be done through Merit Basis and some condition for post matric trades and under matric trades as shown below:
For Post Matric Trades:
- Condition 1: In case of same percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in HSLC or equivalent examination with Science & Mathematics, the marks obtained in Mathematics will be considered, in case of similar marks in Mathematics, the marks obtained in English will be considered, at the time of preparation of merit list.
- Condition 2: Similarly for trades with HSLC pass or equivalent qualification, in case of similar percentage of marks obtained by the candidates, then the marks obtained in Mathematics will be considered, in case of similar marks in Mathematics then English marks will be considered, at the time of preparation of merit list.
For under matric trades:
In case of similar percentage of marks obtained by the candidates, in class VIII examination are same, the marks obtained in Mathematics will be considered, in case of similar marks in Mathematics, the marks obtained in English will be considered, at the time of preparation of merit list.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How To Fill ITI Assam Admission Form?
- First of all, go to official website of Government Of Assam Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Department which is www.itiassam.nic.in
- On homepage, you may hit on “New Registration” link and register them by filling required details
Press Here For: ITI Assam Registration
- After successful registration, you may login with new generated Id and Password as shown below.
- Then hit on hit on “Submit” button to fill online application form with required details.
- Thereafter submit complete details with-in given time period and get printout of it for future need.
Press Here To Fill: ITI Assam Online Form
If You For Got Registration ID or Password:
Candidates, if you forgot your ID and Password then you may recover by filling the following details as shown below:
For New Password:
Press Here To: Recover Password
For New Registration ID:
Press Here For: Get New ID
ITI Assam Counseling Admission Procedure:
After successful registration, candidates may go to appear in documents verification process which will be held till 17-07-2017 the following option will be available to the candidate: take a look…
- Edit Registration: In case a candidate has entered any information by mistake, he can edit his entered information by “Edit Registration” option, before verification.
- Available Choices: The candidate will be provided with list of institutes & courses (NCVT, SCVT and SCVT under IMC on payment of higher course fee) separately.
- Fill Choices: The candidate can fill the institute & courses of his choice provided in the list in order of preference.
- Display filled Choices: Choices entered by the candidate will be displayed on different format so that the candidate can check the already entered information.
- Change Password: Candidate can Change his/her password using the option.
- Allotment letter: Candidate can generate allotment letter before reporting for admission to an allotted institute.
- Allotment of seat: After the choice filling is over all filled choices of all registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per merit (Rank) & category of the candidate. The allotment of seat is purely provisional.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
Please note that, the candidate will be eligible for filling his choices only after verification by the Govt. ITI.
Download From Here: ITI Assam Admission Notice
|Last date For Registration of Applicants||17-07-2017|
|Verification of particulars of candidates by the Govt. ITI Till||17-07-2017|
|Rank Generation/Announcement of the verified candidates in Candidates Page in the portal.||21-07-2017|
|Filling choices by the candidates after verification of particulars by the Govt. ITI for 1st Three Counseling (For NCVT, SCVT & SCVT under IMC Trades)||22-07-2017 to 25-07-2017|
|1st Allotment of seats||29-07-2017|
|Printing of allotment letter by candidates||30-07-2017 to 02-08-2017|
|Admission by the candidates by producing allotment letter to concerned ITI & deposit of fees||31-07-2017 to 02-08-2017|
|2nd Allotment of seats||05-08-2017|
|Printing of allotment letter by candidates||05-08-2017 to 08-08-2017|
|Admission by the candidates by producing allotment letter to concerned ITI & deposit of fees||07-08-2017 to 08-08-2017|
|3rd Allotment of seats||10-08-2017|
|Printing of allotment letter by candidates||10-08-2017 to 12-08-2017|
|Admission by the candidates by producing allotment letter to concerned ITI & deposit of fees||11-08-2017 to 12-08-2017|
|Filling choices by the candidates for additional Two Counseling (For SCVT & SCVT under IMC Trades)||18-08-2017 to 21-08-2017|
|4th Allotment of seats||25-08-2017|
|Printing of allotment letter by candidates||25-08-2017 to 29-08-2017|
|Admission by the candidates by producing allotment letter to concerned ITI & deposit of fees||28-08-2017 to 29-08-2017|
|5th Allotment of seats||01-09-2017|
|Printing of allotment letter by candidates||01-09-2017 to 04-09-2017|
|Admission by the candidates by producing allotment letter to concerned ITI & deposit of fees||02-09-2017 to 04-09-2017|
Download From Here: ITI Assam Counseling Schedule
Candidates may open this Official Link to know more about ITI Assam Admission 2017–2018 and stay tuned with us for getting latest updates about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|