Good news for all freshers who want to make their future bright in ITI sector. Candidates who are planning to make a career in ITI field they should go through the latest Advertisement about ITI Jobs from this page. Here we are providing complete detailed information of ITI Jobs 2015 which are made available by reputed Organizations. ITI Freshers who are looking for Latest Sarkari Naukri, they can apply for these current openings in government sector from this page. Our team experts will reveal recent notifications regarding ITI Jobs 2016 shortly on this page.
Latest ITI Jobs
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs 2015–2016 Various Post Online Advt
- KPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 kpsc.kar.nic.in Group-B/C Technical Post Advt
- NCRA Recruitment 2015-2016 ncra.tifr.res.in Asst/ Tradesmen Post Online
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2016 iitmandi.ac.in Non- Teaching Vacancies Advt
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 www.ossc.gov.in (168 Officer & Other Jobs)
- ESIC Recruitment 2015–2016 esic.nic.in Senior Resident/Specialists Jobs
- DNHPDCL Recruitment 2016 dnhpdcl.in 53 JE/SBO/LDC Jobs Application Form
- NPCC Recruitment 2015–2016 npcc.gov.in Engg & Other Posts Application
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2015–2016 Apply Online (997 Group-C) Vacancies Advt
- SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015–2016 sailcareers.com 30 QTN Walk-in Advt
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2015–2016 chennaimetrorail.gov.in Jobs
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015–2016 mod.nic.in Various Post Advt
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Sport Quota 56 Posts Advt Apply
- MES Recruitment 2016 mes.gov.in 762 MATE Tradesman Posts Notification
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar Recruitment 2016 ofm.gov.in 116 Tradesman
- IAF Recruitment Rally 2015–2016 Airmen Group X/Y Trade, Rally Schedule
- Nissan Recruitment 2015-2016 Careers India Jobs Current Vacancy Online
- TNAU Recruitment 2015-2016 tnau.ac.in SRF/JRF Vacancies Walk-in Advt
- Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2015–2016 pbhealth.gov.in 296 Jobs
- CDIT Recruitment 2015–2016 www.cdit.org Various Posts Apply Online Advt
There are so many organizations like, BMRCL, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), IICT, HSSC India Ltd, Northern Railway etc. which are recognized by the govt. of India and provides various job offers every year to recruit the talented and eligible candidates for appointment and make the ITI sector broad. The company offers a complete range of telecom products.
Applicants having qualification of matriculation and intermediate may take admission in this field. After completing, ITI gives a broad platform to utilize their ability and skills. There are so many posts and vacancies for those contenders who want to apply for positions categorized as Trade Apprentices, Assistant Loco Pilot, Data entry Operator, Ramp Service Agent, Tradesman, Junior Draftsman, and Multi tasking staff, constables, and surveyor.
Candidates must be a pass out intermediate from an establish board as per the rules of govt. of India. Applier’s age must be in between 18-30 years. Exemption will be applied according to the rules of Indian Government. All the shortlisted aspirants will be selected as per the performance in interview. Selected Applicants will be paid Rs. 5200-20200/- including relevant grade pay.
Job hunters can take admission by filling the application form which has been provided on the official website in prearranged manner. Fill the Performa correctly with all required information about experience, education, date of birth etc. After filling the form check it properly and then send it on the address mentioned given in Official website.
Below is the list of some of the Government Organizations which announce recruitments from time to time for ITI candidates:
- Border Security Force
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- North Eastern Railway
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
- NIT Calicut
- Aligarh Muslim University
- CSIR IIP
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Art & Craft, Agriculture & Farm Machinery, Book Binding, Cutting & Tailoring, Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Draftsman (Civil) ,Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Electronics, Painter, Pump Mechanic, Wireman, Welder, Turner, Black Smith etc.
Career Opportunities after ITI:
Candidates after completing ITI can further go for academic/ career oriented prospects. Aspirants who have got ITI qualification can opt for specialized courses in Advanced Training Institute (ATI). Contenders may also go for higher studies like Diploma in Engineering to get a job in foreign location as there are plenty of career opportunities in both private and public sectors regarding both engineering and non-engineering disciplines. Moreover ITI qualified candidates can set up their individual business such as winding shops, motor garage or can control generators etc. Practiced recruits too have brilliant opportunities in foreign countries.
The duration of ITI courses fluctuates from one year to three years according to the trade one opts. To get NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) certification, practical training in relevant trade for one to two years is required. Contenders should have possessed 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation/ITI/Diploma to become eligible for ITI jobs in government sectors.
Job Seekers must gather the whole detailed information of ITI Jobs 2015 from this page. Aspirants who wish to obtain information regarding ITI Jobs 2016 must keep visiting this page regularly as all the latest updates of current vacancies of ITI Jobs will be notified by our team on this page from time to time.
You may join us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates and latest notifications on your timeline. If you wish to retrieve updated messages in your message box directly, then you may subscribe to our free mail services. Aspirants can leave their queries and comments in comment section below. We will offer the best solutions to your queries in a short period of time.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location