Good news for all freshers who want to make their future bright in ITI sector. Candidates who are planning to make a career in ITI field they should go through the latest Advertisement about ITI Jobs from this page. Here we are providing complete detailed information of ITI Jobs 2016 which are made available by reputed Organizations. ITI Freshers who are looking for Latest Sarkari Naukri, they can apply for these current openings in government sector from this page. Our team will update this page with all upcoming ITI recruitment.
Latest ITI Jobs
- OJAS Recruitment 2016–2017 Gujarat Jobs Application ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- GIDC Recruitment 2016 Gujarat www.gidc.gov.in Engg & Others Application
- BMC Gujarat Recruitment 2016 bmcgujarat.com Various Vacancy Apply Now
- KSWC Recruitment 2016 Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation 114 Jobs
- IRCON Recruitment 2016–2017 ircon.org Work Engineer/Officer & Other Jobs
- ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 esic.nic.in Physician/Pharmacist Walk-In
- UPRVUNL Vacancy 2016 www.uprvunl.org 45 Assistant Engineer Recruitment
- RITES Recruitment 2016 rites.com Graduate Engg Trainee (GATE) & Others
- GAIL India Recruitment 2016–2017 gail.nic.in Medical Officer/Doctor Jobs
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016–2017 mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Various Vacancy
- Punjab and Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016 pmcbank.com MT/TOA Posts
- UCIL Recruitment 2016 www.ucil.gov.in Trainee/Helper & Other Posts Advt
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment 2016 midhani.gov.in 40 Jobs Advt
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 csb.gov.in Assistant & Others Posts
- Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 Khamaria Apprentice Training
- Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2016 (Tradesman Mate /MTS/Cook Posts)
- MSME Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Various Vacancy Application Form
- TCIL Recruitment 2016 www.tcil-india.com 93 Engineer/Labor & Other Apply
- India Post Office Recruitment 2016–2017 indiapost.gov.in Jobs Application
- GSRTC Recruitment 2016–2017 (Art–A/B/C) 571 Jobs Advt ojas.gujarat.gov.in
There are so many organizations like, BMRCL, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), IICT, HSSC India Ltd, Northern Railway etc. which are recognized by the govt. of India and provides various job offers every year to recruit the talented and eligible candidates for appointment and make the ITI sector broad. The company offers a complete range of telecom products.
Applicants having qualification of matriculation and intermediate may take admission in this field. After completing, ITI gives a broad platform to utilize their ability and skills. There are so many posts and vacancies for those contenders who want to apply for positions categorized as Trade Apprentices, Assistant Loco Pilot, Data entry Operator, Ramp Service Agent, Tradesman, Junior Draftsman, and Multi tasking staff, constables, and surveyor.
Candidates must be a pass out intermediate from an establish board as per the rules of govt. of India. Applier’s age must be in between 18-30 years. Exemption will be applied according to the rules of Indian Government. All the shortlisted aspirants will be selected as per the performance in interview. Selected Applicants will be paid Rs. 5200-20200/- including relevant grade pay.
Job hunters can take admission by filling the application form which has been provided on the official website in prearranged manner. Fill the Performa correctly with all required information about experience, education, date of birth etc. After filling the form check it properly and then send it on the address mentioned given in Official website.
Below is the list of some of the Government Organizations which announce recruitments from time to time for ITI candidates:
- Border Security Force
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- North Eastern Railway
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
- NIT Calicut
- Aligarh Muslim University
- CSIR IIP
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Art & Craft, Agriculture & Farm Machinery, Book Binding, Cutting & Tailoring, Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Draftsman (Civil) ,Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Electronics, Painter, Pump Mechanic, Wireman, Welder, Turner, Black Smith etc.
Career Opportunities after ITI:
Candidates after completing ITI can further go for academic/ career oriented prospects. Aspirants who have got ITI qualification can opt for specialized courses in Advanced Training Institute (ATI). Contenders may also go for higher studies like Diploma in Engineering to get a job in foreign location as there are plenty of career opportunities in both private and public sectors regarding both engineering and non-engineering disciplines. Moreover ITI qualified candidates can set up their individual business such as winding shops, motor garage or can control generators etc. Practiced recruits too have brilliant opportunities in foreign countries.
The duration of ITI courses fluctuates from one year to three years according to the trade one opts. To get NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) certification, practical training in relevant trade for one to two years is required. Contenders should have possessed 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation/ITI/Diploma to become eligible for ITI jobs in government sectors.
Job Seekers must gather the whole detailed information of ITI Jobs 2016 from this page. Aspirants who wish to obtain information regarding ITI Jobs 2016 must keep visiting this page regularly as all the latest updates of current vacancies of ITI Jobs will be notified by our team on this page from time to time.
You may join us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates and latest notifications on your timeline. If you wish to retrieve updated messages in your message box directly, then you may subscribe to our free mail services. Aspirants can leave their queries and comments in comment section below. We will offer the best solutions to your queries in a short period of time.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location