Good news for all freshers who want to make their future bright in ITI sector. Candidates who are planning to make a career in ITI field they should go through the latest Advertisement about ITI Jobs from this page. Here we are providing complete detailed information of ITI Jobs 2015 which are made available by reputed Organizations. ITI Freshers who are looking for Latest Sarkari Naukri, they can apply for these current openings in government sector from this page. Our team experts will reveal recent notifications regarding ITI Jobs 2016 shortly on this page.
Latest ITI Jobs
- NBSSLUP Recruitment 2016 nbsslup.in Consultant/SRF/PA Posts Walk-in Advt
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Recruitment 2016 manuu.ac.in Jobs
- Honda Recruitment 2016 India, Fresher/Experienced Career Openings Online
- BHEL Recruitment 2016 careers.bhel.in Safety Officer Posts Advt Apply
- FACT Recruitment 2016 Apply www.fact.co.in Engineer Posts Notification
- IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Kalpakkam igcar.ernet.in 255 Trainee/Apprentice
- Hindustan Antibiotics Limited Recruitment 2016 hindantibiotics.gov.in Jobs
- Deloitte Recruitment 2016 Apply www.deloitte.com Careers Online Process
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Group C/D Posts (01/2016) Notice
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Cultural Quota Posts Apply
- Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2016 hnlonline.com Vacancies Advt
- Rajswasthya Recruitment 2016 rajswasthya.nic.in 7851 Various Posts Apply
- NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2016 arogyakeralam.gov.in Various Vacancy Advt
- Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016 delhi.gov.in SR Jobs Walk-In Advt
- HEC Limited Recruitment 2016 hecltd.com 133 Manager/MT Posts Advt Apply
- BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2016 Application Form Various Vacancy Advt
- Bisleri Jobs 2016 careers.bisleri.com Latest Openings Selection Process
- Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2016 (146 Various Posts) Advt
- BMC Recruitment 2016 mcgm.gov.in (31 X-Ray Assistant Posts) Advt Apply
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016 balmerlawrie.com Jobs Application Form
There are so many organizations like, BMRCL, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), IICT, HSSC India Ltd, Northern Railway etc. which are recognized by the govt. of India and provides various job offers every year to recruit the talented and eligible candidates for appointment and make the ITI sector broad. The company offers a complete range of telecom products.
Applicants having qualification of matriculation and intermediate may take admission in this field. After completing, ITI gives a broad platform to utilize their ability and skills. There are so many posts and vacancies for those contenders who want to apply for positions categorized as Trade Apprentices, Assistant Loco Pilot, Data entry Operator, Ramp Service Agent, Tradesman, Junior Draftsman, and Multi tasking staff, constables, and surveyor.
Candidates must be a pass out intermediate from an establish board as per the rules of govt. of India. Applier’s age must be in between 18-30 years. Exemption will be applied according to the rules of Indian Government. All the shortlisted aspirants will be selected as per the performance in interview. Selected Applicants will be paid Rs. 5200-20200/- including relevant grade pay.
Job hunters can take admission by filling the application form which has been provided on the official website in prearranged manner. Fill the Performa correctly with all required information about experience, education, date of birth etc. After filling the form check it properly and then send it on the address mentioned given in Official website.
Below is the list of some of the Government Organizations which announce recruitments from time to time for ITI candidates:
- Border Security Force
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- North Eastern Railway
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
- NIT Calicut
- Aligarh Muslim University
- CSIR IIP
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Art & Craft, Agriculture & Farm Machinery, Book Binding, Cutting & Tailoring, Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Draftsman (Civil) ,Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Electronics, Painter, Pump Mechanic, Wireman, Welder, Turner, Black Smith etc.
Career Opportunities after ITI:
Candidates after completing ITI can further go for academic/ career oriented prospects. Aspirants who have got ITI qualification can opt for specialized courses in Advanced Training Institute (ATI). Contenders may also go for higher studies like Diploma in Engineering to get a job in foreign location as there are plenty of career opportunities in both private and public sectors regarding both engineering and non-engineering disciplines. Moreover ITI qualified candidates can set up their individual business such as winding shops, motor garage or can control generators etc. Practiced recruits too have brilliant opportunities in foreign countries.
The duration of ITI courses fluctuates from one year to three years according to the trade one opts. To get NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) certification, practical training in relevant trade for one to two years is required. Contenders should have possessed 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation/ITI/Diploma to become eligible for ITI jobs in government sectors.
Job Seekers must gather the whole detailed information of ITI Jobs 2015 from this page. Aspirants who wish to obtain information regarding ITI Jobs 2016 must keep visiting this page regularly as all the latest updates of current vacancies of ITI Jobs will be notified by our team on this page from time to time.
You may join us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates and latest notifications on your timeline. If you wish to retrieve updated messages in your message box directly, then you may subscribe to our free mail services. Aspirants can leave their queries and comments in comment section below. We will offer the best solutions to your queries in a short period of time.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location