Being the fourth-largest railway network in the world, Indian Railways offers huge ITI Jobs for freshers/experienced candidates. The Indian Railways has become an ideal hub for Sarkari Naukri For ITI Freshers in last several years. Here you’ll find all the Trade Wise ITI Jobs 2019 in Railways.
Candidates who want to serve their country by working in the Railway Department must apply for ITI Govt Jobs. Youngsters have dream to get Govt ITI Jobs due to different reasons. Some are just influenced by ITI Salary and extra benefit while some have dream to serve their nation.
- India Post Office Recruitment 2019 | 8874 GDS/Postman/MTS/PA/SA Jobs
- DMRC Recruitment 2019 www.delhimetrorail.com 11 Supervisor/Maintainer Jobs
- Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 Apply For MT, Medical Professional Openings
- RSRTC Recruitment 2019-20 | Conductor/Driver Rajasthan Upcoming Jobs
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 PARA-MEDICAL STAFFS & Other Vacancy
- Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2019 Postman, MTA, PA, SA Latest Jobs
- GESCOM Recruitment 2019 Apply 255 Assistant/Junior Engineer & Other Posts
- Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 GDS/MTS/Postman Posts Notification
- Western Railway Recruitment 2019 WR (Mumbai) 10734 Group D Vacancies
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 SWR (Hubli) 7167 Vacancies Apply
Here, on the page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing all latest ITI Jobs 2019. ITI holders in different trades can keep updated themselves by checking this entire page. The major role of ITI Job Openings 2019 is to contribute the technical support to the Railways. ( Upcoming Railway Jobs )
Sarkari Naukri For ITI Freshers
ITI Trade Names:
- Art & Craft
- Agriculture & Farm Machinery
- Book Binding
- Cutting & Tailoring
- Computer Operator Programming Assistant
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Draftsman (Mechanical)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Electronic
- Pump Mechanic
- Black Smith
Find Out Latest: 10th Pass Jobs
Job Openings For ITI Holders:
Duration of ITI courses fluctuates from one year to three years according to the trade one opts. To get NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) certification, practical training in relevant trade for one to two years is required.
After completing ITI Course, It gives a broad platform to utilize their ability and skills. There are so many posts and vacancies for those contenders who want to apply for positions categorized as below:
- Trade Apprentices
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Data entry Operator
- Ramp Service Agent
- Junior Draftsman
- Multi tasking staff
- Constables and surveyor etc .
For getting above stated posts or ITI Vacancy, candidates must be a pass out intermediate from an establish board as per the rules of govt. of India. Applier’s age must be in between 18-30 years.
Know Here: How to Write a Good Resume
ITI Salary Idea!!!
Exemption will be applied according to the rules of Indian Government. All the shortlisted aspirants will be selected as per the performance in interview. Selected Applicants will be paid Rs. 5200-20200/- including relevant grade pay.
Applying process for ITI Government Jobs
Job hunters can take admission by filling the application form which has been provided on the official website in prearranged manner. Fill the Performa correctly with all required information about experience, education, date of birth etc.
After filling the form check it properly and then send it on the address mentioned given in Official website. Moreover ITI qualified candidates can set up their individual business such as winding shops, motor garage or can control generators etc.
Government Organizations Recruiting ITI Diploma Holders:
Below is the list of some of the Government Organizations which announce recruitments from time to time for ITI candidates:
- Border Security Force
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- North Eastern Railway
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
- NIT Calicut
- Aligarh Muslim University
- CSIR IIP
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Sarkari Naukri For ITI Freshers!!!
There are so many a government organization provides ITI Govt Jobs 2019 such as MP Vyapam, HSL, Arunachal Pradesh PSC, NCCS, Telangana Fishery Department, JSHB, Air India Limited, APSPDCL, HPPSC, HSSC and more.
The rest organizations are IPR, SER, SSC, KPCL, Northern Railway, South Eastern Railway, Delhi Police, Naval Dockyard, Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited, NTPC, ECIL, IOCL, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited and more authorities.
ITI Govt Jobs 2019:
These all originations above said are all set to release recruitment notification at their official websites for the various posts. So, contenders, those who had done their ITI at any of the recognized university or institute can utilize the current article and apply for ITI Govt Jobs 2019 through online mode.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Jobs by Organization||Defence Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs For ITI Trades:
- There are many jobs accessible in India state government and Public sectors undertaking (PSUs). Young and energetic aspirants who are freshers can get the jobs in the field of ITI.
- PSUs like railway, central state electricity department, SAIL, BHEL, Scooters India ltd, RITES Limited, automobile industry gives IWAI, TNFDC, and NMDFC hiring and gives big opportunities to Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma Holders.
- Those candidates who are NTC (National Trade Certificate) OR NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate can also acquire the jobs in ITI.
- Yearly, many organizations hires qualified and dedicated ITI Holder candidates and growth chances of ITI certified aspirants in any government organization are huge as they offer a good hierarchy before them.
- As per the survey, various numbers of jobs in ITI Sector are available in many govt associations and there are several trades in which applicants may get ITI Positions in Various Trades, list of various ITI Trades are given below, please have a look:
|Art & Craft||Draftsman (Civil)|
|Agriculture & Farm Machinery||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic|
|Cutting & Tailoring||Fitter|
|Computer Operator Programming Assistant||Machinist|
|Mechanic Electronics||Pump Mechanic|
Get State Wise: Best State Government Jobs
Career Opportunities after ITI:
- Candidates after completing ITI can further go for academic/ career oriented prospects. Aspirants who have got ITI qualification can opt for specialized courses in Advanced Training Institute (ATI).
- Contenders may also go for higher studies like Diploma in Engineering to get a job in foreign location as there are plenty of ITI Fresher Jobs in both private and public sectors regarding both engineering and non-engineering disciplines.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Job Seekers must gather the whole detailed information of ITI Jobs 2019 from this page. Aspirants who wish to obtain information regarding ITI Government Vacancies and ITI jobs must keep visiting this page regularly as all the latest updates of current vacancies of ITI New Government Vacancy will be notified by our team on this page from time to time.
You may join us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates and latest notifications on your timeline. For any other query related to ITI jobs you can write us in the below stated comment box, we will reply you soon and solve all your queries regarding ITI jobs
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Walkin Interview||All Govt. Exam Preparation Pdf|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|