ITI Jobs 2014
Good news for all fresher who want to make their future bright in ITI sector.
- There are so many organizations like, BMRCL, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), IICT, HSSC India Ltd, Northern Railway etc. which are recognized by the govt. of India and provides various job offers every year to recruit the talented and eligible candidates for appoint and make the ITI sector broad. The company offers a complete range of telecom products.
- Applicants having qualification of matriculation and intermediate may take admission in this field. After completing, ITI gives a broad platform to utilize their ability and skills.
- There are so many post and vacancies for those contestants who want to apply categorized as Trade Apprentices, Assistant Loco Pilot, Data entry Operator, Ramp Service Agent, Tradesman, Junior Draftsman, and Multi tasking staff, constables, and surveyor.
ITI Latest Jobs
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date||More Details|
|RRBs||Different-26570||17 February 2014||Get Details|
|HSSC||Different-8672||19 February 2014||Get Details|
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai||Tradesmen -349||3 February 2014||Get Details|
|KELTRON||Various-09||3 February 2014||Get Details|
|AIATSL||Various-152||15 February 2014||Get Details|
|Northern Railway||Different-5679||10 February 2014||Get Details|
Candidates must be a pass out intermediate from an establish board as per the rules of govt. of India.
Applier’s age must be in between 18-30 years. Exemption will be applied according to the rules of Indian Government.
All the shortlisted aspirants will be selected as per the performance in interview.
Selected applicants will be paid RS.5200-20200/- including relevant grade pay.
How to apply?
- Job hunters can take admission by filling the application form which has been provided on the official website in prearranged manner.
- Fill the Performa correctly along with all required enclosures (like experience/education certificate, birth proofs etc.).
- After filling the form check it properly and then send it on the address mentioned given in official website.