ITI Limited Recruitment
A notification has been released by the Indian Telephone Industry titled as ITI Limited Recruitment to fill up vacancies of Asst. Executive Engineer. The interested and eligible candidates are invited by the organization to fill up the application form on or before the last date i.e. 24-06-2017. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria for ITI Executive Engineer vacancy can fill the application form and send it to the postal address mentioned below. You can get more information about ITI Limited Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down your page.
Outline of the Page:
Aspirants applying for ITI Limited Executive Engineer jobs should have an Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering/ M.Sc Chemistry. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their fitness certificate which will be certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. . More details regarding ITI vacancies can be grabbed form the page created by www.recruitmentresult.com
ITI Limited Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||ITI Limited|
|Name of Post||Asst. Executive Manager-Chemical|
Assistant Executive Engineer Chemical
The candidates who have planned to apply for the post of Asst. Executive Manager-Chemical should have Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering/ MSC. Chemistry with
- Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and
- Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years for the post of Asst. Executive Engineer and 28 years for the post of Asst. Executive Engineer-Trainees.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates of SC/ST Category with disabilities for both the posts.
- Relaxation of 3 years will be given for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-servicemen for both as per the instructions given by the Central Government.
Trainees will get remuneration of Rs.15000 for 1st Year and Rs.16000 for 2nd year. After successful completion of training, they will be inducted in Grade II Pay Scale on Tenure basis for a period of 3 years.
ITI Limited Recruitment – Download notification
Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard given by the organization. Selection of candidates is based on the medical fitness certified by the Company’s Medical Officers.
ITI Limited has decided to select the candidates on the basis of Interview and medical fitness. Candidates ranking high in their Academic Qualification will be short listed and called for the interview. Original certificates are to be brought at the time of interview.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview:
How to fill ITI application form:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of ITI Limited which is www.itiltd-india.com
- On the Home page you have to tag on the “Careers” tab provided in the current vacancy link, and then you have to choose the link as “Recruitment of Asst. Executive Engineer- Chemical”.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and come back to the previous page and you will see “Download the application form” link.
- Take out the printout of the application form and fill all the details carefully and attach all the required documents with the hard copy of the application form.
- Keep the form with necessary documents in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for Asst. Executive Engineer”.
- Now send the application form completed in all respects to the postal address given below.
Application form – Get Here
ITI LIMITED KANJIKODE (W),
PALAKKAD KERALA – 678623
Check Now: Jobs in Kerala
Applications form will not be accepted after 24-06-2017
Note: You may get other relevant information about the ITI Limited Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link. If you have any query then you may write us in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|