ITI Limited Recruitment 2014
ITI Limited, The Country’s Premier Telecom Company has circulated an advertisement about ITI Limited Recruitment 2014 to fill up the medical officer posts. Eligible aspirants who want to apply for IIT limited jobs 2014 they can download the application form from the official website.
Interested and talented job seekers who are willing to enhance their career in the government sector they must attend the walk-in interview which will be held on 2nd may 2014.
Other relevant details about ITI Limited Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are given in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Name of the post:
As per Govt. Directives
Further details about ITI Limited Recruitment 2014:
Contenders must have completed MBBS form any recognized University / Institute.
- Age limitation of the contenders should be 28 years
- 5 years age relaxation for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman
- 03 years for OBC non creamy layer in accordance with the provisions of Government of India Guidelines.
Selection procedure: selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates must attend the walk-in interview to grab this chance along with the filed application form which can be downloaded from the official website, detailed bio data and attested documents (given below) at the particular address:
- Certificate indicating date of birth (SSC certificate)
- MBBS degree & Degree certificate of any higher medical qualification if any
- House job certificate if any
- Certificate in support of caste in case of SC/ST/OBC
- Medical council certificate
- Internship certificate
- Two passport size photograph
“Guest House, ITI Limited,
Vibhuti Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow-226010”
2nd May 2014
Note: must check the Official Notification for more details.