ITI Limited Recruitment
Indian Telephone Industry Limited, a government undertaking has released an employment advertisement against Finance Professionals vacancies by selecting contenders from all the categories. A job notification as ITI Limited Recruitment is revealed by the organization, and registration form is also made active on its official website. Candidates looking for latest jobs need to get registered for ITI Limited Recruitment 2017 before the last date ends.
Other necessary information regarding ITI Limited Jobs is well mentioned on this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants, who are interested to apply, must send the applications through online mode latest by the last date to submit application. Candidates must comprehend complete page before applying.
ITI Limited Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industry Limited|
|Last date of submission of on line application||20th December 2016|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of application||24th December 2016|
Press Here: ITI Limited Job Notification
ITI Limited Vacancy:
- General Manager
- Addl. General Manager
- Dy. General Manager
Willing appliers must have passed in Final Examination of CA / ICWA.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Candidates applying for stated post must possess post qualification experience of minimum of 21 years for GM and 18 years for AGM and 15 years for DGM in the relevant area in a large Industrial / Govt. / private organization.
Applying candidates should have the upper age limit of 52 years for GM, 50 years for AGM and DGM as on Last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|General Manager||Rs.82410 (Basic+DA+HRA) with Pay Scale of Rs.20500-26500|
|Addl. General Manager||Rs.74370 (Basic+DA+HRA) with Pay Scale of Rs.18500-23900|
|Dy. General Manager||Rs.70350 (Basic+DA+HRA) wth Pay Scale of Rs.17500-22300|
For engagement of hard working and talented candidates against the declared vacancies, Interview will be conducted by selection panel of Indian Telephone Industry Limited. No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
You may also go through:
Steps to Apply for Indian Telephone Industry Limited Recruitment:
- Candidates need to first of all log on to official website of Indian Telephone Industry Limited that is www.itiltd-india.com.
- Then, go to “careers” tab visible at the top of home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your computer screen with various links, where you have to choose suitable job link as “Recruitment of Finance Professionals: press here for Advt. ~ press here to download Application Form ~ press here to Apply Online” which you are seeking for.
- Read all the instructions carefully presented in the notification.
- After reading the complete notification apply online by further hitting “Press here to Apply Online” link visible on the previous page having notification link. No other means of filling application will be accepted.
- Fill online application form with all the details at appropriate places and after filling all the details in online application form press on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Take a print of the application form and candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with along with copies of certificates as per the list available in official notification at below mentioned address.
DY. General Manager-HR ITI Limited,
Regd. & Corporate Office ITI Bhavan,
BENGALURU – 560016
Get Here: Jobs in Bangalore
- Last date of submission of on line application: 20th December 2016
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application:24th December 2016
For more details about ITI Limited Recruitment 2017, you can check Official Notification Link. Candidates may stay connected to recruitmnetresult.com or you may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting more update facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|