ITI Limited Recruitment
Indian Telephone Industry Limited has unfolded a latest career notification entitled as ITI Limited Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from skilled and talented candidates for various positions of Electronics & Communication Engineers/ Computer Science Engineers/ Electrical Engineers/ Mechanical Engineers and others. Job hunters who find themselves eligible for above mentioned positions can apply for these recent jobs. To get latest updated information related to ITI Limited Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year than you need to join with us regularly with web- portal.
Candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode and submit their application form till the last date that is 7th Sept. 2016. For further information related to ITI Limited Jobs you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ITI Limited Recruitment
|Name of Industry||Indian Telephone Industry Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to submit online/ offline application form||7th Sept. 2016|
ITI Limited Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Electronics & Communication Engineers||01|
|2||Computer Science Engineers||02|
Qualification Required for ITI Jobs:
For Engineers post:
Applying candidate must possess First Class in Bachelor Degree (BE / B Tech) in Engineering with
- Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC category aspirants and
- Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/PWD category candidates
For M.Sc Chemistry:
Applicants must possess Degree of First Class in M.Sc- Chemistry (For Chemist) with
- Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC category aspirants
- Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Appliers must not be more than 28 years as on the date of the date of advertisement. The relaxation in age may also be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Salary Details for ITI Limited Recruitment:
After selection the recruited candidates will get an impressive amount of Rs. 8600/- to Rs. 14600/- with other allowances as follows.
- Statutory benefits viz, Provident fund
- Gratuity as per relevant rules / acts
- Medical facility, subsidized canteen
- Magazine allowance
- And others.
Mode of Assortment for ITI Recruitment:
The assortment of applicants for ITI Vacancies will be done on the basis of presentation level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Indian Telephone Industry Limited.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Fill ITI Limited Application form?
Interested candidates can apply either online or offline mode as per their interest by some given guidelines:
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.itiltd-india.com
- After that go to “Careers” tab presented on home page.
- Now hit on “Recruitment of Engineers and Chemists (Last date for Submission of Application is 07/09/2016, 4:00 PM)” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading necessary details you can apply through online as well as offline mode as follows:
- You need to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- After that an application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You need to fill it with complete details in proper manner.
- Upload images of documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- Recheck you filled application form once again.
- Now hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Take a hard copy of application form and send it to address mentioned below.
- You need to hit on “Download Application form” link.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with correct details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph along with it.
- Now send your application form to address indicated below.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Required Documents with Application form for ITI Vacancy:
- Self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards)
- Self Attested of Experience Certificate with a latest salary certificate
- SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Community Certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates
- Ex-service category candidates should attach self attested copy of service certificate
CHIEF MANAGER-HR (B)
BANGALORE — 560 016
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Last date for submission of application form: 7th Sept. 2016
For rest information related to above said advertisement you need to go through Official Notification given below.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|