ITI Limited Recruitment
Indian Telephone Industry Limited has strewed a notice of ITI Limited Recruitment for filling up various vacancies of Chief Manager, Manager, Dy Manager. Applicants who wish to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2016 they may fill application form with all important details on or before the end date
|Discipline Name||Legal Professional|
|Last date of the receipt of application||10th March 2016|
You may get entire acknowledgement concerning with ITI Limited Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required, age limit, pay scale, method of enrollment, procedure to apply important dates etc through this page which is organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ITI Limited Recruitment
ITI Limited, the Country‟s premier Telecom corporation, multi unit Central PSU is all set to take telecom and IT to superior and new realms. The Company has also appear as the country‟s top total solutions provider in telecommunications
Details of ITI Limited Recruitment
|Discipline Name||Name of Posts||Pay scale|
|Legal Professional||CHIEF MANAGER (GRADE 6)||Rs. 62476 (Basic+VDA+HRA+CCA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 16000-400-20800, plus other allowances and perks as per the Company‟s prevailing rules.|
|MANAGER (GRADE 5)||Rs. 56647 (Basic+VDA+HRA+CCA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 14500-350-18700, plus other allowances and perks as per the Company‟s prevailing rules|
|Dy. MANAGER (GRADE 4)||Rs. 50818 (Basic+VDA+HRA+CCA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 13000-350-18250, plus other allowances and perks as per the Company‟s prevailing rules.|
Applicants should possess LLB from a recognized university / institution (Full time course). LLM is a desirable qualification.
Post qualification experience
Contenders should have relevant post qualification experience for minimum of 12 years for Grade 6, 9 years for Grade 5 and 6 years of Grade-4 level
|Discipline Name||Name of Posts||Age limit|
|Legal Professional||Chief Manager (Grade 6)||45 years|
|Manager (Grade 5)||42 Years|
|Dy. MANAGER (GRADE 4)||40 years|
- Relaxation in age is applicable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel
- Age Relaxation may be considered for deserving contender subject to the discretion of management
- Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Selection of candidates will be based on performance in an interview .
How to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment:
- Before applying, candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience.
- fill online application form for ITI Limited Recruitment from the official website which is www.itiltd-india.com
- On the home page press on the ‘Careers’ tab that is available in menu bar.
- New page will be opened. Press on to the ‘Recruitment of Legal Professionals” link.
- Fill an application form very carefully with all important details
- After filling the details press on to submit button
- Take print out of form
- Hardcopy of application along with attested copies of documents must be send to the address given below on or before last date.
Chief Manager-Hr II
ITI Limited Regd & Corporate Office ITI Bhavan,
Dooravani Nagar Bengaluru – 560016
Important dates to keep in Mind:
Last date of the receipt of online application and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates:10th March 2016
Through this Official Notification, you can collect more details related to ITI Limited Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On