IUET Application Form
IUET Application Form has released for candidates who are interested in appearing for Integral University Entrance Test. This entrance test is conducted by the University for providing admission to the eligible candidate in various courses of engineering and architecture. IUET will be a pen and paper test that is likely to be conducted in First week of May 2017. So, aspirants willing to get admitted into this university against offered courses may fill IUET Application Form 2017 as soon as you can.
University organizes this Entrance Test for admission to B.Arch. course of 5 year and 4 year course of B.Tech in varied disciplines. All rest other info regarding IUET 2017 Notification such as eligibility criteria, exam dates etc can be attained through this page that is well settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
IUET Application Form
|Exam Name||Integral University Entrance Test (IUET – 2017)|
|Last Date of Applying||15-04-2017|
B.Tech: must have qualify class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Maths & one subject out of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science, with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
B.Tech (Biotechnology & Food Technology): Must have passed class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & One Subjects out of Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
B.Arch: Must attain 55% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Holding 3 years Diploma (10+3) with 50% marks in aggregate. As per COA, only such candidates will be admitted to B.Arch. course, who have qualified in NATA 2017 with minimum 40% marks or IUET entrance Exam 2017.
B.Tech Lateral Entry:
|B. Tech Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders|
B. Tech Lateral Entry (Civil Engg., Electrical Engg.) Evening Classes
|3 Years Diploma in any Branch of Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry B.Sc. Graduates with Science||B.Sc. Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and passed class 12 with Mathematic as a subject.|
Those aspirants, who have appeared in 10+2 examination and have also applied for admission in any course into university, need to submit their marks sheet of the qualifying examination latest by 6 June 2017.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Students willing to get admission to courses through an entrance test need to send their application, along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000 (Entrance Test & Processing Fee) for test courses.
- For Admission to courses without Entrance Test- Non Test Courses, fee is to be deposited in favor of “Treasurer Integral University” payable at Lucknow.
- Architecture students are also required to pay NATA Fee of 200 and Educational Tour Fee of 1200.
|Course||Entrance Test & Processing Fee|
|Admission through IUET Test Course||Rs. 1000|
|Admission through Non Test Course||Rs. 700|
|Course||1st Installment||2nd Installment||Total Fee|
|B.Tech||Computer Science & Engg.||Rs.90,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
|CSE (Cloud Technology & Informtion Security)||Rs.1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000|
|B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree (CSE)||Rs.90,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
|B.Tech||Eletronics & Comm.Engg||Rs.75,000||Rs. 1,25,000|
|Mechanical Engg||Rs.90,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
|Food Technology||Rs.60,000||Rs.25,000||Rs. 85,000|
|Civil Engg-Lateral Entry- Evening||Rs.75,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,25,000|
|Mechanical Engg- Lateral Entry- Evening|
|Electrical Engg- Lateral Entry- Evening|
|Lateral Entry- For Diploma Holders||Rs. 1,20,000|
|Lateral Entry- For B.Sc Graduates with Science|
IUET 2017 Application Form: Official Notification
Allotment of Seats:
- 50% seats are reserved for Muslim minority
- 20% of the total seats in each course are reserved for girl candidates
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates
B.Tech Seats 2017:
B.Tech. programmes are available in the following branches for duration of 4 years.
|Computer Science and Engg.||240*|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg.||180*|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||60|
|* (A maximum of 30 seats shall be reserved within this intake for Dual Degree Programmes in B.Tech -M.Tech.).|
Those who will be getting advantage of being a reserved category candidate, weightage etc. are required to enclose relevant supporting certificates with the application form and should produce original caste certificate at the time of admission along with one attested copy of each one of them.
Want to Know? Ways to Make A Good Impression On Teacher
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Part A: Physics and Chemistry||100 objective type questions|
Equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry.
|Part B: Mathematics or Biology (any one)||50 Objective Type Questions|
Equal weightage to Mathematics / Biology.
|Paper 2||Aptitude Test for B.Tech. IInd Year (Diploma Holders)||100 objective type questions.||200|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for B.Tech. IInd Year (B.Sc. Graduates)||100 objective type questions.||200|
|Paper 4||Part A: Aptitude Test for Architecture|
Part B: Drawing test
|50 objective type questions|
3 questions to test drawing aptitude.
Check Below Given Tips:
Process to fill IUET Application Form 2017:
Applying candidates have to apply for application form either via online or through offline process.
- Applying contenders must firstly go through the official website that is www.integraluniversity.ac.in.
- On the home page, go to Notice Board section and then on ‘Admission’ tab and further hit on ‘Prospectus 2017’ link which is visible in the list.
- Go through complete details regarding the post and ensure your eligibility for the course you wish to get admitted for.
- Candidates may either download the application form or Fill Online Application by hitting on suitable online applying link.
- Candidates filling offline application must get a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 for Test Courses and Rs. 700 for Non-Test Courses. The demand draft should be in favor of “Treasurer, Integral University “, and payable at Lucknow.
- Those who are filling online application must verify all the details before submission and make the payment by using “PayU” and filling the payment details.
- Fill the application properly with all required details that are mandatory to be filled in the application form.
- Application must be prepared carefully along with important details in proper format and must be attested with passport size photograph.
- Before submission of application form decide that all details should be filled correctly.
- At last, managed it properly and then sent it to the address stated below.
- The duly filled offline application form must be submitted by the candidates along with the DD via post or hand to the following address.
IUET-2017 Integral University, Lucknow
|Last date to apply||15th April 2017|
|IUET Exam Date||First week of May 2017|
|IUET Result Date||Third week of May 2017|
Willing to apply aspirants can get other information regarding IUET 2017 Application Form through Official Notification. You may also follow us on face book and Google plus to attain latest updates about this notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On