IUET Application Form
Integral University invites IUET Application Form for candidates who are seeking admission under this university. University has decided to conduct Integral University Entrance Test for admissions of eligible candidates in various courses. Interested candidates may forward their prescribed IUET Application Form 2018 against this notification, till the last date of submission of application form. Contenders are advised to check the IUET Exam Date, applying process and status of eligibility criteria before filling the application form for respective courses.
Key Facts Of This Page:
University organizes this IUET Entrance Exam for admission to B.Arch. course of 5 year, B.Sc (Hons), MBA, M.Arch and 4 year course of B.Tech in varied disciplines. Before going to apply for IUET Exam, you must ensure their eligibility criteria for particular courses and then apply by submitting prescribed application form before the end date. All rest other info regarding IUET 2018 Application Form can be attained through this page that is well settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
IUET Application Form
|Name Of University||Integral University|
|Exam Name||Integral University Entrance Test (IUET – 2017)|
|Last Date of Applying||15-04-2018|
IUET 2018 Eligibility:
|Course Name||Eligibility Norms|
|B.Tech||Must be passed class 12th with Maths, Physics and one subject from Biotechnology/Chemistry/Computer Science with obtaining minimum 45% marks|
|B.Tech(Lateral Entry) for Diploma Holders||Should have 3 years duration Diploma degree in any engineering stream|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry) for B.Sc Degree Holders||B.Sc degree with 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Tech||B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks in aggregate|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||10+2 pass with PCM/PCMB/Agriculture with obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|D.Pharm||10+2 Pass with Chemistry, Physics and one subject from Computer Science/Maths/Biotechnology/Biology with 50% marks in aggregate|
|B.Pharm||10+2 with Chemistry, Physics and one subject from Maths, Biology, Computer Science, Biotechnology with 45% marks in aggregate|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||D.Pharm with 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Pharm||B.Pharm with 50% marks in aggregate|
|B.Arch||10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate and Maths as a compulsory subject|
|M.Arch||B.Arch or its equivalent with 55% marks in aggregate|
|M.Sc||B.Sc in relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate|
|BCA||10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate|
|BBA||10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate|
|MBBS||Candidates who have cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology.|
|B.P.Th||10+2 with PCB with 50% marks|
|B.P.Th (Lateral Entry)||D.P.Th with 60% marks in aggregate|
|M.P.Th||B.P.T or B.P.Th with 55% marks in aggregate|
|B.Ed||Graduation or Post graduation degree with 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Ed||B.Ed with at least 55% marks in aggregate|
|Diploma Programme||Class 10th or its equivalent exam pass|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Students willing to get admission to courses through an IUET 2018 Exam need to send their application, along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000 (Entrance Test & Processing Fee) for test courses.
- For Admission to courses without Entrance Test- Non Test Courses, fee is to be deposited in favor of “Treasurer Integral University” payable at Lucknow.
- Architecture students are also required to pay NIASA Fee of 200 and Educational Tour Fee of 1200.
|Course||1st Installment||2nd Installment||Total Fee|
|B.Tech||Computer Science & Engg.||Rs.90,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
|CSE (Cloud Technology & Informtion Security)||Rs.1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000|
|B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree (CSE)||Rs.90,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
|B.Tech||Eletronics & Comm.Engg||Rs.75,000||Rs. 1,25,000|
|Mechanical Engg||Rs.90,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
|Food Technology||Rs.60,000||Rs.25,000||Rs. 85,000|
|Civil Engg-Lateral Entry- Evening||Rs.75,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,25,000|
|Mechanical Engg- Lateral Entry- Evening|
|Electrical Engg- Lateral Entry- Evening|
|Lateral Entry- For Diploma Holders||Rs. 1,20,000|
|Lateral Entry- For B.Sc Graduates with Science|
Download PDF: IUET 2018 Notification
- Admission in particular courses will be based on Merit List that will be prepared through on the basis of their performance in Integral University Entrance Test 2018.
- After that, university will also organize counseling session to allocate seat to qualified contenders.
- So start your preparation according to updated examination provided, which is also provided on this page.
IUET Exam Pattern:
|Paper 1||Part A: Physics and Chemistry||100 objective type questions|
Equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry.
|Part B: Mathematics or Biology (any one)||50 Objective Type Questions|
Equal weightage to Mathematics / Biology.
|Paper 2||Aptitude Test for B.Tech. IInd Year (Diploma Holders)||100 objective type questions.||200|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for B.Tech. IInd Year (B.Sc. Graduates)||100 objective type questions.||200|
|Paper 4||Part A: Aptitude Test for Architecture|
Part B: Drawing test
|50 objective type questions|
3 questions to test drawing aptitude.
Check Below Given Tips:
Process to fill IUET Application Form:
- Candidates need to go through the official website that is www.integraluniversity.ac.in.
- On the home page, go to Notice Board section and then on ‘Admission’ tab and further hit on ‘Prospectus 2018’ link which is visible in the list.
- Go through complete details regarding the post and ensure your eligibility for the course you wish to get admitted for.
- Candidates may either download the application form or Fill Online Application by hitting on suitable online applying link.
- Those who are filling online application must verify all the details before submission and make the payment by using “PayU” and filling the payment details.
- Candidates filling offline application must get a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 for Test Courses and Rs. 700 for Non-Test Courses. The demand draft should be in favor of “Treasurer, Integral University “, and payable at Lucknow.
- Fill application properly with all required details that are mandatory to be filled in the application form.
- Application must be prepared carefully along with important details in proper format and must be attested with passport size photograph.
- Before submission of application form decide that all details should be filled correctly.
- At last, managed it properly and then sent it to the address stated below.
- The duly filled offline application form must be submitted by the candidates along with the DD via post or hand to the following address.
IUET-2018 Integral University, Lucknow
IUET 2018 Important Dates:
|Last date to Submit IUET 2018 Application Form||15-04-2018|
|IUET 2018 Admit Card Can Be Downloaded From||Third Week Of April 2018|
|Integral University Entrance Exam Date||First week of May 2018|
|IUET Result Date||Third week of May 2018|
Willing to apply aspirants can get other information regarding IUET Application Form 2018 through this Official Link. You may also follow us on face book and Google plus to attain latest updates about Integral University Entrance Exam Admit Card, Result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|