Indian Veterinary Research Institute has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding IVRI Recruitment 2016. This institute is all set for filling up various vacancy of RA (Research Associate) post. Job hunters, who are looking for latest openings in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, may apply against IVRI vacancy by Walk-in Interview. Individuals need to stay connected with us for getting latest updates regarding IVRI Recruitment 2017, as we will be updating it soon.
|Organization Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute|
|Walk-in Interview held on||04th November 2016|
Those who are eligible for the above position and want to be a part of IVRI must hurry up and grasp this golden opportunity. Candidates applying for RA vacancy are required to take all documents at the time of Interview on the specified dates. Applicants can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting more details regarding Indian Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for RA jobs should have degree of Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS in Veterinary Public Health /Biotechnology/ Bacteriology/ Immunology in Biotechnology/Microbiology or equivalent degree from recognized University or Institutions is required for the said posts.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
- Preference will be given to who is having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience.
- Applying job hunters for RA vacancy must have working knowledge in animal cell culture, isolation, characterization, molecular biology and latest biotechnological techniques, nucleotide sequencing & analysis techniques etc.
Remuneration Details for IVRI Jobs:
- Candidates who will be selected will get a good amount of Rs. 36,000/- per month with HRA of 20% from the organization.
- The facility of other allowances to appointed appliers as per the rules and regulations of Indian Veterinary Research Institute.
- Willing aspirants must not be more than 35 years for Indian Veterinary Research Institute job.
- The relaxation for women and SC/ST/OBC reserved category aspirants as per the norms of Government of India.
Selection Process for IVRI Recruitment:
- Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their Performance in Interview conducted by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly.
- No T.A / D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for IVRI Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Indian Veterinary Research Institute that is “www.ivri.nic.in”
- Now move the pointer to the “Jobs” tab mentioned on the left side of the homepage and press on it.
- After that choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement display on your screen, read the entire instructions carefully.
- Now proceed further as it is mentioned in advertisement.
- Take all the documents and certificates along with you as it is asked in notification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
Ministry of Science and Technology,
Dept. of Biotechnology,
Walk-in-Interview will be held for Research Associate post on: 04th November 2016
Candidates can check the Official Link for more information related to IVRI Recruitment 2016–2017. Interested applicants must stay connected with web portal to achieve latest updates for Indian Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|