For filling up 35 JRF/Assistant Job Openings, authority of Indian Veterinary Research Institute has started IVRI Recruitment Process. Interested candidates can apply for IVRI Assistant Recruitment 2019 by filling the application form till the last date i.e. 15-05-2019. For IVRI JRF vacancy, individuals have to appear for Walkin Interview on 25-04-2019 at 11AM with necessary documents/certificates.
|IVRI Recruitment Official Notification||Get Here|
|IVRI Application Form||Press Here|
|IVRI JRF Revised Notice||Get Here|
|IVRI JRF Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|IVRI Official Website||Press Here|
IVRI Recruitment 2019 – Brief Summary
- Name of the organization: Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Name of the IVRI Job Vacancy: JRF and Assistant
- No. of IVRI Job Openings: 35
- Eligibility Criteria: Given below
- Selection process: Test/Interview
- Mode of applying for IVRI Jobs: Offline
- Last Date to Submit IVRI Recruitment Application Form: 15-05-2019
- Walkin date for JRF: 25-04-2019 at 11AM
IVRI Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment Qualification:
- For Assistant: Graduation
- For JRF: Post graduate degree in basic science with NET or Graduate degree in professional course with NET or postgraduate degree in professional course (M. Tech,/M.V.Sc./M. Pharma. etc.)
- Age Limit:
- For Assistant: 20 years to 27 years
- For JRF: 30 years
- Nationality: Indian
- Post Name: Assistant and JRF
- No of IVRI Vacancy: 35
|Category/ Post Name||No. of IVRI Vacancy|
|IVRI Assistant Vacancies|
|IVRI JRF Vacancies|
|Total IVRI Assistant Vacancy||35|
What is the IVRI Salary?
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Assistant||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- per month|
with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
|JRF||Rs. 25000 per month plus HRA|
admissible as per DST norms
What is the IVRI Recruitment Process?
- Walkin Interview on 25-04-2019
Do You Know: How to Prepare For an Interview
Simple and easy steps to apply for IVRI Jobs 2019:
- Visit to the official website that is www.ivri.nic.in
- Then follow and press on “Jobs” tab from left side. For JRF Notification hit “News” tab
- Press on suitable link regarding IVRI Recruitment as “All India Online Competitive Examination for Direct Recruitment to the vacant posts of assistant at IVRI-2019.” link.
- Then, go back to previous page and press on “Hit here to download form” for IVRI Vacancy.
- Fill IVRI Application Form with complete details.
- Attach essential documents/testimonials for Indian Veterinary Research Institute Jobs.
- In the last step send IVRI Application Form with in given period of time to address given in official notice.
IVRI Recruitment 2019 FAQs:
Question 1: When will be the IVRI Official Notification will release?
Answer: Released Now
Question 2: Who can apply for Indian Veterinary Research Institute Vacancy?
Answer: Graduates/ Post Graduates can apply
Question 3: Offline applications will be accepted?
Answer: Yes, only offline applications will be accepted.
Question 4: Is the IVRI Vacancies increases?
Answer: Now, vacancies will not increase.
Check From Here: Latest Recruitments
Check IVRI Assistant Job Openings Notice!!! Latest IVRI Notification has been updated officials of this reputed organization. Applications through offline channels are invited from eligible and career- oriented contenders through IVRI Advertisement for the engagement of 34 Assistants. Also the organization is inviting eligible candidates for Walkin Interview for JRF Vacancy.
Individuals who possess essential eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply for IVRI Recruitment 2019 need to submit their IVRI Application Form till the last date that is 15-05-2019. Candidates appearing for JRF Walkin must take their bio-data, original documents and one photocopy of self-attested marks sheets, degree certificates and two passport size photographs.
Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|