Indian Veterinary Research Institute is going to recruits candidates for the position of young professionals. IVRI Recruitment procedure has been started, so those candidates who are eligible can attend the IVRI walkin Interview.
Before going for IVRI walkin Interview, candidates should check the required details from the IVRI official Notice. Walkin Interview is going to be held on 30-10-2018, so appliers should carry all the required documents and certificates in original and photocopies as well.
This Page Includes:
IVRI Young Professionals Vacancies 2018:
Young professionals II will be based on contract basis for 12 months. They should perform well at the time of interview to get appointed on the IVRI Job. Aspirants are advised that they must reach on time at the given venue.
For more updates about the IVRI Recruitment 2018-19, aspirants need to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
Candidates should be post graduates in agricultural science or graduate degree holders in engineering/ technology/veterinary science.
Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 45 years to apply for the IVRI Jobs.
Get Here: IVRI Recruitment Notification
Indian Verterinary research institute will provide the consolidated amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month to those candidates who will be appointed on the IVRI young Professionals vacancies.
For the IVRI vacancy, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the walkin Interview that is going to be held on 30-10-2018.
For Best Preparation Tips Of Iinterview, must go through these articles
How to Apply for the IVRI Recruitment 2018:
To fill the IVRI application form, candidates have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to Log on to official website of the Indian Veterinary Research Institute that is “www.ivri.nic.in.
- Hit on “Jobs” tab available at left side of homepage and select “A walk-in-interview will be conducted for engagement of 03 Young Professional-II under the Niche Area of Excellence (NAE) programme in the Biological Standardization Division is scheduled to be held in Division of Biological Standardization IVRI, Izatnagar “advertisement from the page that appeared.
- This will open the desired notification on your digital screen.
- Read the entire instructions carefully and get print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Now proceed further by filling the application completely ion prescribed manner and take it along with self-attested photocopies of all required certificates from matriculation onwards (such as date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificate if any etc.) and original certificate at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Only the candidate having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
Division of biological standardization
Walkin Interview will be held on: 30-10-2018
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Candidates can get the complete details about the IVRI Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|