Inland Waterways Authority of India has issued a latest career notification titled as IWAI Recruitment. Eligible candidates may submit application for Assistant Director and other Posts latest by the last date as indicated below. Aspirants willing to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2017 are requested to go through this complete page, as we have provided entire details regarding the same.
Focal Points of Page
Candidates willing to grow up their career in government sector and searching for newest jobs under this government undertaking may apply for IWAI Jobs by forwarding their applications on or before the last date which is well specified below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Total no. of seats||20|
|Last date of receipt of Application||23rd January 2017|
IWAI Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||03||Degree in Civil / Marine / Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architect.|
|Junior Hydrographic Chief||09||Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Electronic Data Processing Assistant (Accounts)||02||Degree and Training in Computers and computerizations concepts and basic programming or Equivalent.|
|Accounts Assistant||06||Graduate and Pass Inter CA /Inter ICWA.|
You can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Upper age limit of the candidates must not be exceeding 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Applying candidate will be getting relaxation in age whether general or SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-servicemen category candidates as per the directives of organization.
IWAI Recruitment: Official Notification
|Post Name||Monthly Remuneration|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||Rs. 15600-390100, Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-|
|Junior Hydrographic Chief||Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-|
|Electronic Data Processing Assistant (Accounts)|
Selection Mode for IWAI Job:
Individual, who will qualify in the Test / Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of organization, will be appointed for the post.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
How to Apply for Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment?
- Applicants who are satisfying requisite eligibility norms need to first of all, visit the official website that is iwai.nic.in for downloading the application format.
- After that, follow “vacancy” tab that will be acquired by scrolling down the home page and moving to left side section available there.
- Now select “Advertisement for the post of Chief Engineer on deputation basis for the period of three years. (PDF, 515 KB)” link from appeared page and read entire notification very carefully and eligible candidates need to revisit the home page.
- Thereafter download the application format available below the notification.
- Fill up the downloaded application form with relevant details appropriately in the required columns and paste latest passport size photograph in space provided.
- Application form should be accompanied with Self attested copies of documents to prove Identity, Address, Age, Qualification and Experience etc. and should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- Applications shall reach the address given below through post / courier / by hand before the below scheduled last date.
Address to which Applications to be sent:
Inland Waterways Authority of India,
A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P)
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Dates to Be Remembered:
Last date to send filled Application: 23rd January 2017
Note: For getting further information related to IWAI Recruitment 2017 you can log on to the Official Notification. You can bookmark this page and stay tuned with this web portal for instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|