Institute of Wood Science and Technology has announced the IWST Recruitment. The organization is conducting walk-in interview for filling the positions of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant in several projects. It’s a golden chance for those aspirants who want to work in Government Department. Aspirants who are interested in IWST Recruitment 2017 have to attend the walk-in-interview which will be held on 03-08-2017 along with their bio-data and mandatory certificates.
Highlights of the page
The selection process for the IWST Jobs is directly done in a simple way i.e. walk-in-interview at 12.00 P.M. Candidates should submit their duly filled in application in person on the day of interview from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM. Selected job seekers will get impressive amount after joining. For further details regarding IWST Recruitment 2018 is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Institute of Wood Science and Technology|
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant|
IWST vacancies are available for the posts of:
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
- Project Assistant(PA)
- Aspirants applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow should have done First Class M.Sc. in Agriculture/Forestry or in Zoology/Plant Pathology.
- The candidates who are interested in the post of Project Assistant must possessed B.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with knowledge of computer applications or have Master Degree in Zoology.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
- Eligible aspirants should not be above 28 years of age as on 03-08-2017
- there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically Handicapped candidates.
Download PDF: IWST Recruitment Notification
Salary is differentiated according to the respective projects:
|Name of the post||Emoluments|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Project Assistant||Rs.8500 / Rs.16000|
- The selection process for the Institute of wood science and technology jobs will be done on the basis of walk-in-interview.
- Aspirants without Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How To Apply For IWST Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants first go to IWST website i.e. iwst.icfre.gov.in.
- Then at the right side of the home page you can see ’’Walk-in Interview on 3rd August 2017’’ link.
- Then press on it and a PDF file will open in front of you, where you get all the details about these vacancies must read the complete information carefully.
- Then those aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility requirements they need to appear in interview to below stated venue.
- Candidates have to bring Bio-Data / application form and all the necessary Xerox copies of attested documents as well as originals like Educational Qualification and Community Certificate for verification along with them.
Institute of Wood Science & Technology
(Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education)
P.O. Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560 003
Find More: Jobs in Bangalore
Walk-in-interview will be held on the date 03-08-2017
For further details about IWST Recruitment 2017-2018 eligible candidates have to go to the Official Link. If you have any query then you may write us in the comment box which is given below. You can also follow us on Google plus and facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|