A newest vacancy advertisement has promulgated titled as IWST Recruitment by Institute of Wood Science & Technology. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the engagement of well efficient and dynamic for Chief and Assistant Trainer Posts. Aspirants who are looking for the new job in government sector may grab this chance of IWST Recruitment 2017 by appearing for interview.
This Page Highlights
Candidates who are desperately wanted to work with this organization and fulfill all the requirements may apply for IWST Jobs by attending the walk-in-interview on the schedule date and time that is well specified below. Aspirants must bring all the required documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview for the verification.
For whole acknowledgement regarding Institute of Wood Science & Technology Recruitment you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Wood Science & Technology|
|Date of Interview||10th January 2017|
- Chief Trainer
- Assistant Trainer
- Contenders should hold the ITI/Diploma in Engineering with good academic record from recognized university or institutions.
- Knowledge of using computer and AutoCAD will be treated as favourable.
Check Here More Relevant Job Options:
- Candidates who will be appointed for the post of Chief Trainer will get the consolidated amount of salary of 45,000/- per month.
- 30,000/- will be paid to the contenders who will be finalize for the Assistant Trainer job which is fixed by the expert team of Institute of Wood Science & Technology at the time of interview.
IWST Recruitment: Download PDF
- Aspirants will be assorted on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview that is going to be executing by the selection panel of the Institute of Wood Science & Technology.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
- Interview will be held on the scheduled date and at the particular venue which is well mentioned below.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for IWST Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the Institute of Wood Science & Technology that is “iwst.icfre.gov.in”.
- Now move the pointer and hit on the “Recruitment Notification” Link available in the mid of the homepage.
- Press on the particular link of advertisement that is “Walk-in interview for Chief Trainer and Assistant trainer”.
- Here is the advertisement, read the instructions carefully.
- Now candidates who will appear in interview must bring original certificates of qualification along with a set of attested photo copies and resume with one Passport size photograph.
Extension Hall, IWST
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Walk-in-date: 10th January 2017
Interested candidates who want to collect complete details related to IWST Recruitment 2017 are required to check above stated Official notification.
You Might Be Interested In: