Institute of Wood Science & Technology has advertised a latest vacancy notification titled as IWST Recruitment. Walk-in- Interview will be conducted by the organization for the recruitment of skilled and eligible candidates for various posts of Project Assistant (PA)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Interested candidates may appear in interview on the particular date, time and venue specified below.
Job seekers can collect rest information from this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
|Organization Name||Institute of Wood Science & Technology|
|Date of Walk-in Interview||22nd & 23rd June 2016|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||09|
Qualification Required for IWST Vacancy:
Applying candidates should have degree of Graduate in science like B.Sc in life Science/ M.Sc in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Wood science in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions and also have experience in related fields.
- The age limit of appliers for the post of Junior Research Fellow should not be more than 28 years as on 1st June 2016.
- The relaxation in age will be provided upto 5 years to those applicants who belong to SC/ ST/ Women/ Physical Handicapped and OBC category.
- For The Post of Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 12000/- With 30% Hra Per Month.
- For The Post Of Project Assistant: Rs. 8500/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of applying candidates for IWST PA/JRF Vacancy will be wholly based on the performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of Institute of Wood Science & Technology.
- No TA/ DA will be given to applicants for attending the interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:-
Steps to Apply for IWST Recruitment:
- You need to visit official website of organization which is iwst.icfre.gov.in
- Then hit on “Walk-in- Interview” presented on homepage.
- Now advertisement will be displayed on your computer screen you need to read complete instructions.
- After reading the details prepare your applications with name, date of birth, address and other relevant information.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form and affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Now you need to appear in interview to the venue given below.
Institute of Wood Science & Technology
(Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education)
(An autonomous Body of the Ministry of Environment & Forests. Govt. of India)
18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore- 560003
You May Also Check:- Latest Jobs In Bangalore
- Walk-in- Interview will be held on 22nd June 2016 from 10:00 a.m. onwards for the post of JRFS
- Walk in Interview will be held on 23rd June 2016 for the posts of JRFs and Project Assistant from 10:00 a.m. onwards.
You can check Official Notification for more details related to IWST Recruitment 2016. You are advised to stay connect with web- portal for more updates.
IWST Recruitment: Download Official Notification in PDF Form
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|