Jadavpur University Recruitment 2019
You can participate in Jadavpur University Recruitment process to apply for Chief Librarian, Publication Officer & various other Posts. As per the recent update, the University is organizing Walk-in sessions on 27-02-2019 & 28-02-2019 for the current Jadavpur University job vacancies. Moreover, last date to apply for Chief Librarian and Publication Officer Posts is 18-03-2019.
|Jadavpur University Recruitment Advertisement for Librarian & Publication Officer posts||Download PDF|
|Advt. of Walk-in for Project Assistant post||Download PDF|
|Advt. of Walk-in for Research Assistant||Download PDF|
|Jadavpur University Advertisement of Walk-in for recruitment at the Centre for Disability Studies||Download PDF|
|Advt. of Walk-in for Project Fellow||Download PDF|
|Jadavpur University Recruitment Notice|
Assistant Controller of
Examinations, Deputy Finance Officer
and Medical Superintendent
|Jadavpur University Official Website||Press Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
Latest Jadavpur University Notification – Overview
- Name of University: Jadavpur University
- Posts Name: Librarian, Publication Officer and other posts
- Category: Jadavpur University Recruitment
- Form Type: Offline
- Last Date to Submit Form For Engineer, Assistant Controller of Examinations, Deputy Finance Officer and Medical Superintendent: 28-02-2019
- Date of Walk-in for various posts: 28-02-2019
- Closing date for receipt of applications for the posts of Chief Librarian & Publication Officer: 18-03-2019
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2019
Jadavpur University Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Jadavpur University Vacancy|
|Assistant Controller of Examinations||01|
|Deputy Finance Officer||01|
What Qualification is required for Jadavpur University Jobs?
For Chief Librarian and Publication Officer Posts
Applicants must possess a Master’s degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks
For Jadavpur University Project/Research Assistant Recruitment
- Project Assistant – BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology or allied subjects
- Research Assistant – MA with 55% marks in any Social Science or Humanities subject
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
For Engineer, Assistant Controller of Examinations, DFO & Superintendent Posts:
Contenders should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Master’s Degree / MBBS Degree with good academic records from well recognized University.
What Age Limit is prescribed to apply for Jadavpur University Vacancies?
The upper and lower age limits for various vacancies under Jadavpur University Recruitment shall be determined as per the norms of the University.
Is there any application Charges?
If applying for Chief Librarian and Publication Officer Posts:
- Application fee of Rs.500/- to be paid through Net banking, Debit / Credit / Rupay card or Challan (for making cash payment at SBI branches).
If applying for Project Assistant and Junior Fellow Posts:
- 50 for purchasing the Application Form which are available in the Information Section of the University.
For Engineer, Assistant Controller of Examinations, DFO & Superintendent:
- Applicants can pay fee of Rs.500/-
- Candidates can pay fee either through online mode or offline mode.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What is Monthly Salary?
The Pay scale for various Jadavpur University Vacancies has been stated in the table given below:
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Chief Librarian||Rs.37,400 – 67,000 + AGP Rs.10,000/-|
|Publication Officer||Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + AGP Rs.6,000/|
|Rs.20,800/- (with NET)|
|Book Reader||Rs.200 per hour, daily at least 03 hours|
|Project Personnel||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.18,000/-|
|Project Fellow||Rs.16,000/- for NET/SET qualified fellows|
|Rs.14,000/- for non-NET/SET qualified fellows|
|University Engineer||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.8,000/-|
|Assistant Controller of Examinations||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.6,000/-|
|Deputy Finance Officer||Rs. 15,600/- 39,100/- + AGP Rs. 8,000/-|
|Medical Superintendent||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.8,000/-|
What is Mode of Selection?
Selection will be made as per university norms for Jadavpur University Recruitment whereas a Walk-In Interview is to be conducted for the recruitment to Jadavpur University Research/Project Assistant Vacancy.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for Jadavpur University Recruitment?
You can fill and submit the Jadavpur University Application Form by the help of following guidelines:
- Visit the official website that is www.jaduniv.edu.in
- Select “Recruitment” link for JU Recruitment.
- Follow “Recruitment Notice” and select “Hit here For Recruitment Notice” link.
- The new page will display a list of latest Jadavpur University Recruitment Notification.
- Look for the suitable Notification link of Jadavpur University Job for which you are willing to apply.
If Applying for Chief Librarian and Publication Officer Posts
- Read the complete Advertisement and make sure you satisfy all the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Download the application format contained in the opened Jadavpur University Notification.
- Fill details properly in the application form of Jadavpur University Recruitment.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph, photocopies of testimonials.
- Submit the duly filled Jadavpur University Application Form to the postal address mentioned below.
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road,
Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
If applying for rest of the aforementioned Jadavpur University Vacancies
- Read the complete Jadavpur University Recruitment notice and ensure your eligibility.
- Prepare yourself for the Interview.
- Finally, reach the walk-in venue along with all the essential documents and certificates on scheduled date and time.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Jadavpur University Notification
Question 1: How to Pay Application Fee?
Answer: Either Through Online Mode using Net banking, Debit / Credit / Rupay card or Offline Mode using Challan
Question 2: Can I Apply for More than one post?
Answer: Yes, Apply separately for more than one post
Question 3: I’m already in service of University. Can I Apply?
Answer: Yes, those who are already in service should apply through proper channel
Question 4: What is the last date to send offline applications for Chief Librarian and Publication Officer Posts?
Answer: Closing date for to send offline applications for the posts of Chief Librarian & Publication Officer is 18-03-2019.
Find Here: Latest Walk-In Jobs For Freshers/Experienced
Question 5: What are the Walk-In Venues for Jadavpur University Vacancies?
|Name of the Post||Walk-in Venue|
|Project Assistant||Office of HOD, Department|
of Chemical Engineering,
Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700032
|Research Assistant||School of Women’s Studies,|
|Translator||Office Premises,Ground Floor, JUTA Building,|
opposite to TEQIP Building,
Centre for Disability Studies,
|Project Fellow||Department of Library|
& Information Science,
Question 5: What are Dates for Walk-in Interviews for rest of the posts?
|Project Assistant||28-02-2019 at 12:30 PM|
|Research Assistant||28-02-2019 at 01:00 PM|
|Translator||27-02-2019 at 03:30 PM|
|Project Fellow||28-02-2019 at 12:00 Noon|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2019
Chief Librarian, Publication Officer, Project/ Research Assistant and other posts Jadavpur University Recruitment Notification has been released on official website. You can apply offline or attend walk-in interview as the case for the desired Jadavpur University Job 2019 through this page.
You can go through the upper section of this page in order to get all the vital details of latest Jadavpur University Job Openings. Check the official notification carefully and apply for the concerned Jadavpur University Vacancy before the closing date.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- 27 अगस्त 2019 – सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | 424 Assistant Professor (Medical) Posts – Apply
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 | 86 Technical Asst/Technician B Vacancy: Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019-20 Latest 49 DEO/Nurse/Faculty Posts jipmer.edu.in
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 369 Engineer Trainee Bharti
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 | Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts, Walk-in– Apply
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019-20 Mumbai 1233 Apprentices Posts – Apply
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Junior Personal Assistant Jobs – Apply