Jai Ram Thakur
Jai Ram Thakur is an Indian politician, who is the 13th and the present Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh. We know that you are aware about this news that Jai Ram Thakur has taken the Oath as Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister along with 10 ministers in Shimla on Sunday 24 December 2017. It is very happiest moment for BJP party. Here below we are going to discuss about the lifestyle and 10 facts related to present CM of Himachal Pradesh. All you need to know About Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur, you can find out on the below ward of this page. Please scroll the page down to get all.
At the time of oath ceremony of Jai Ram Thakur, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah, several Union ministers and chief ministers of BJP-ruled states was there. Jai Ram Thakur was MLA in Himachal Pradesh Assembly since 1998 and previously he also served as Cabinet Minister in BJP Government of the same. To know more facts about the CM of Himachal Pradesh, you need to go through this article, which is well written by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Jai Ram Thakur
|Real Name||Jai Ram Thakur (also spelled as Jairam Thakur)|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
1986: Became the Joint secretary of Himachal Pradesh’ Akhil Bhartiya Vidhyarthi Parishad (ABVP)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg|
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||6 January 1965|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Tandi village, Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Oak Over, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India (Official Residence)|
|Address||Village Tandi, Post Office Thunag, Teh. Thunag, Dist. Mandi, H.P.|
|School||A Government Primary School, Tandi village, Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Colleges/University||Vallabh Govt. Degree College Mandi, H.P, India ( Passed out 1987)|
Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
Father- Late Jethu Ram Thakur
Wife-Sadhna Thakur (Doctor)
|Hobbies||Listening Old Songs, Jaunting & Reading|
|Favourite Food(s)||Siddu, Akhtori & Punjabi Cuisines|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Shreya Ghoshal, Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar|
Get here Latest Updates: Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs PDF
Here are 10 facts you must know about Jairam Thakur:
- Jai Ram Thakur was born in a poor Rajput family in Tandi village of Mandi on January 6, 1965. He has done his earlier education in the village school and later he did his graduation in Mandi and Masters from Panjab University in Chandigarh.
- 52-year-old Thakur is an experienced politician. He worked for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj minister in Dhumal’s government for the time period of 05 years that is 2008 to 2012. He was also served as unit chief of BJP Himachal Pradesh from 2006 to 2009.
- BJP members who know Jairam Thakur, they describe him as an affable politician who efforts not to perturb feathers and take everybody along. He has a very self-effacing experience and had to pay for his college education as his family was not able to afford it.
- During the college days of Jairam Thakur, he joined BJP’s student wing ABVP and after then he became its full time activist.
- He worked in Jammu and Kashmir as an ABVP office bearer. Jairam opposed his first Assembly election from Chachiot community of Mandi on a BJP ticket in 1993 at the age of 28 but he did not won.
- The current Chief Minister of Himachal of Pradesh Jairam is also very close to Union Health Minister J P Nadda, who is a contestant to Dhumal within the BJP.
Check Here State Wise: List of Chief Ministers in India
- His elevation poses a new challenge to former CM Prem Kumar Dhumal and his son Anurag Thakur.
- He is considered one of the most devoted and diligent Politicians of Himachal Pradesh as he worked for various accountable posts during his political career as- Chairman of General Development Committee and Education Committee, Vice-Chairman of State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Chairman of Rural Planning Committee and also as Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Minister.
- Jairam was potholed against Congress leader Pratibha Singh, wife of then chief minister Virbhadra Singh, in the 2013 Lok Sabha by-election from Mandi seat. He lost the election.
- Jairam was fielded again in 1998 and since then he has won five times. In 2007, postdelimitation the seat was renamed Seraj.
We hope that all the details provided above regarding Jairam Thakur would be knowlagable for you. You may subscribe our free mail service to get this type of articles directly on your mail box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Current Members of Parliament of India|
|Latest President of India||List of Vice Presidents of India|
|List Of Prime Ministers Of India||Vice President of India|
|List of Indian Presidents||Cabinet Ministers of India|