Jammu University Admission
Recently, Jammu University Admission Notification of UG Course has been released online. Those applicants who want to get admission in BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA and BCA (CBCS) Courses can apply offline by submitting Jammu University Application Form till the last date that is 29-06-2019. Complete information about Jammu University Admission 2019-20 are given below.
Overview of Jammu University Admission 2019-20:
- Name of University: University of Jammu
- Admission For: in BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA and BCA (CBCS) Courses
- Jammu University Admission Last Date Without Late Fee: 29-06-2019
- Jammu University 2019 Admission Last Date With Late Fee: 01-07-2019 to 10-07-2019
- Official Website: jammuuniversity.in
Jammu University Admission
Jammu University Admission Important Dates 2019:
|Events||Jammu University Admission Dates|
|Sale of Prospectus and Receipt of Application Forms in respective college||10-06-2019 to 14-06-2019|
|Display of 1st Select List by each College||20-06-2019|
|Admission of 1st Select List||20-06-2019 to 24-06-2019|
|Display of 2nd Select List (Subject to Availability of Seats)||25-06-2019|
|Admission of 2nd Select List||25-06-2019 to 27-06-2019|
|Display of 3rd Select List (Subject to Availability of Seats)||28-06-2019|
|Last date of Admission without late fee. 29th June 2019||29-06-2019|
|Last date of Admission without late fee of Rs.320/-||01-07-2019 to 10-07-2019|
Q- What is Jammu University Eligibility Criteria 2019?
For BA/B.Sc/B.Com Semester-I:
Admission to semester-I of the Three year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (general) course shall be open to a candidate having passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2 pattern) examination (in full subjects) for University of Jammu Admission.
For BBA Course Semester-I:
Admission to Semester-l of the Three Year B.B.A. Course shall be open to a candidate having passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2 pattern) examination (in full subjects) of the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education, CBSE or an examination.
For BCA Course Semester-I:
Admission to Semester-I of the Three Year B.C.A. Course shall be open to a candidate having passed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2 pattern) examination (in full subjects) of the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education
Check Below Links Related to Jammu University:
|Jammu University UG Admission Notification||Download PDF|
|Jammu University Result||Get Details|
|Jammu University Date Sheet||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What is Jammu University Application Form Fee?
Candidates can pay application fee as per norms. The payment should be done through Demand Draft for Jammu University CBCS Admission.
Q- What is Jammu University Admission Process?
- The JU Admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Course affiliated to the University of Jammu shall be made directly by the Admission committee of the college concerned on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in qualifying examination.
- The Jammu University Entrance Exam shall be held as per the schedule to be notified by the Controller of Examination separately.
Must Know: Last Minute Exam Study
Q- How to Get Jammu University Admission Form?
- Applicants can get application form from respective college.
- Download the form through the official website of JU i.e. www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Then check the “Announcements” section which is given in the middle of the home page.
- From that section you need to select and hit on “Admission to semester-I (CBCS) of BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BBA/ BCA (General) course for the academic year 2019-20 (Summer Zone), JU” link.
- A PDF file of Jammu University 2019 Admission Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Fill the Jammu University Application Form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and send to the respective address.
Jammu University Admission 2019-20:
Jammu University UG Semester 1 Admission has been started. Candidates can submit the Jammu University Application Form till last date that is 29-06-2019 without late fee. JU Application form can be obtained from respective college. The Vice-Chancellor may consider late admission for 10 days after expiry of last date on payment of Rs.29L0/- as late fee.
Further, the additional time window for the private affiliated colleges shall be 3 days after the expiry of last date above on the payment of Rs. 2910/- as late fee that is upto 23-07-2019. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about Jammu University 2019 Admission or Jammu University Entrance Test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|