Jammu University Admission
JU Online Registration for Jammu University Admission has been started. Those applicants who want to get admission in UG/PG Courses can apply for Jammu University Notification till the last date. Check Jammu University Admission Notice details through this page.
Jammu University UG Admission (Re-Open):
Jammu University has released the notice to inform candidates about BA, BSc, BCom, BBA and BCA admission under CBCS (Summer Zone). Willing candidates can apply for Jammu University CBCS Admission on or before the last date which is well provided below.
Applicants desirous of seeking admission to BA, BSc, BCom, BBA and BCA Course are accordingly advised to approach the principal(s) of the respective Degree Colleges falling under Summer Zone. Hit below provided links to get Jammu University UG Admission Notification.
Overview of Jammu University Admission 2019-20:
|Name of University||University of Jammu|
|Opening Date to Fill Form||18-07-2019|
|Jammu University Admission Last Date Without Late Fee||25-07-2019|
|Jammu University 2019 Admission Last Date With Late Fee||29-07-2019|
|Downloading of Evaluation Form for Achievement Categories||26-07-2019 to 31-07-2019|
|Date of notification of the Lists||From 06-08-2019 to 21-08-2019|
|Last Date of Completion of Admissions||23-08-2019|
|Filing of the Appeals on Prescribed Form||From 19-08-2019 to 23-08-2019|
Jammu University Admission
Q- What is Jammu University Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- Candidate should belong to Jammu city for Jammu University 2019 Admission.
- Applicants who do not belong to the Territory of Jammu University but has scored more than 60% in B A, B.Sc, B.COM, BBA and, BCA can also apply.
- For Masters and Bachelor’s Degree, candidates should have done 12th/ Graduation with science commerce, arts or business administration.
- Applicants should have done 2 years of degree course by following 10+2+2 or 10+1+3 pattern.
- One year of duration bridge course consisting of part III of BSC, B.Com or BBA should be done for Jammu University 2019 Admission.
- Applicants should have completed 3 years professional degree course with a minimum of 40%marks. (36% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
- Any candidate who has not appeared for JUET 2019 is not eligible for admission.
Check Below Links Related to Jammu University:
|Jammu University UG/PG Admission Notification||Download PDF|
|Jammu University Apply Online||Press Here|
|Jammu University Result||Get Details|
|Jammu University Date Sheet||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What is Jammu University Admission Fee?
Candidates are required to pay late admission fee of Rs. 130/-through online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc for Jammu University JUET Admission.
Check Here: How to Pay Fees Online
Q- What is Jammu University Admission Process?
Admission will be done on basis of Jammu University Entrance Exam (JUET 2019). Any candidate who has not appeared for JUET 2019 is not eligible for admission.
Q- How to Get Jammu University Admission Form?
- First visit the official website that is www.jammuuniversity.in for Jammu University Admission Apply Online.
- Go to “News and Events” section and hit “JUET 2019” tab.
- Then hit on “New Registration or Applicant’s Login” tab
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant on the registered Email ID and SMS on the entered Mobile Number given in the application form.
- Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- Fill Jammu University Online Application Form with all necessary information.
- Make payment of fee through online mode.
- Check Jammu University Application Form and press “Submit” tab.
Must Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
Q- What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of candidates trying to register the application at the same time etc.
- Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 30 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Q- How do I know that my application is registered successfully?
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.”
- The same will be sent through an email to email ID & SMS to mobile number of the candidate given in the application.
Q- What should I do if I forget my password?
If you forget or miss your Registration no. and password, use “Forget Password” link option on the “Applicant Login” page. Fill all necessary information to get your registration No. and Password.
Check Here: How to Recover Registration Number
Jammu University Admission 2019-20:
Jammu University UG Admission and Jammu University PG Admission Registration has been started. Candidates can submit the Jammu University Online Form till last date without late fee. Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references. Check Jammu University Admission Last Date here.
The Applicants after successful completion of registration of the On-line Application are advised to keep a print out of his/her Application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the bank for any future reference. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about Jammu University 2019 Admission or Jammu University Entrance Test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|