Jammu University Admission
Jammu University has organized a notification tilted as Jammu University Admission for entrance to UG/PG Courses. Students, who want to take admission in Jammu University they may apply for Jammu University Admission 2017. Interested candidates can apply by filling Jammu University Application Form by going through complete notification as structured below. Application form should be submitted on or before date of closing that is 11-07-2017 through online mode. Candidates, who are seeking admission in UG or PG, may go through below segment of this page and get entire details regarding Admission in Jammu University.
Crucial Points of this Page
JU provides so many courses Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma and other courses at its University campus. Jammu University Admission Form may fill by visiting the official website of JU. For more information regarding Jammu University Admission notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, mode of selection , process to apply, important dates to keep in mind etc you must look at the details in the below segment of this page by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Jammu University Admission
|University Name||Jammu University|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Last date to apply||11-07-2017|
Jammu University Eligibility Criteria:
- Those students are applying for PG & research program courses, should have completed Graduation’s degree from repudiated university.
- If you are interested to get admission in UG or diploma Course, must have passed 12th standard from recognized board
Read Here: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
- 30% or General/Other Categories
- 25% for SC/ST
- 20% for the Candidates with disabilities (Orthopedically Handicapped and Blind candidates)
Jammu University Admission Notification: Download PDF
- To get admission, aspirants need to deposit an amount of application fee which must be submitted within the given time period.
- Fee can be paid through online /offline mode.
Jammu University Admission Procedure:
- Applicants will be get admission in suitable courses on the basis of their performance in Jammu University Entrance Test or Merit List.
- So, candidates are advised to well prepare for appearing in exam.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
How to fill Jammu University Application Form?
- Candidates, who are applying for Jammu University Admission 2017, need to submit an application form which is available on the official website of organization that is www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Secondly, you need to choose “Admission notification for UG/ PG programmes, JU” link which is mentioned under the section of “Announcements” shown at the homepage.
- Now, you need to choose “Admission notification for UG/ PG programmes, JU” link related to UG/PG Admissions.
- After this, you can read the official notification carefully and go for “www.juet.in” link and follow the instructions.
- Fill online application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Upload scanned copy of educational documents if required.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected by the concerned authority.
Jammu University Application Form: Hit Link
|Tentative Admission Schedule For The Academic Session 2017-18|
|Commencement of online filling of admission form on the website: www.juet.in||04/07/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for online filling of admission form on the website (without late fee)||11/07/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for online filling of admission form on the website (with late fee of Rs.110/- through online mode only (Debit/Credit Card)||14/07/2017 (Friday)|
|Date of notification of selected candidates on the website: www.juet.in|
|Date of Notification of 1st list and download of Allotment Letter (Open Category)||18/07/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Date of Notification of 2nd list and download of Allotment Letter (Open Category) if required||20/07/2017 (Thursday)|
|Date of Notification of selection list and download of Allotment Letter (Reserve Category & remaining Open Seats)||22/07/2017 (Saturday)|
|Date of Notification of selection list and download of Allotment Letter (Open / Reserve Category) if required||25/07/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Date of Notification and download of Allotment Letter of Self Financing|
|Last date of completion of admission under all categories including transfer cases from one category to another / one discipline to another / one department / offsite Campus/ college to another department / offsite campus / college||01/08/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of Teaching of 1st Semester||01/08/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for online filling of Appeals and fee by the candidates on the website www.juet.in (through online mode only – Debit / Credit Card )||03/08/2017 (Thursday)|
Interested aspirants may visit the Official Link for getting more details on Jammu University Admission 2017 or bookmark this page for attaining more updated facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On