Jammu University Admission
To get the essential details about Jammu University Admission, candidates need to follow the instructions which are available on this page. Jammu University provides so many UG/PG, Diploma and other courses at its University campus. For taking admission in JU, candidates firstly need to fill the Jammu University Application Form before the last dates. Well, those candidates, who are seeking for JU UG/PG Admission 2018, may go through below segment of this page and get entire details regarding Admission in Jammu University.
The Jammu University application form will be available in the Month of May 2018. Admission to a program of study of the University shall be made on the basis of written objective type Jammu University Entrance Test. For more information regarding Jammu University Admission 2018, you must look at the details in the below segment of this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Jammu University Admission
Jammu University Eligibility Criteria:
Those students are applying for PG & research program courses, should have completed Graduation’s degree from repudiated university.
If you are interested to get admission in UG or diploma Course, must have passed 12th standard from recognized board.
Jammu University Admission Reservation:
- To get admission, aspirants need to deposit an amount of application fee which must be submitted within the given time period.
- Fee can be paid through online /offline mode.
Jammu University Admission Procedure:
- Applicants will be get admission in suitable courses on the basis of their performance in Jammu University Entrance Test or Merit List.
- So, candidates are advised to well prepare for appearing in exam.
How to fill Jammu University Application Form 2018?
- Candidates, who are applying for Jammu University Admission 2018, need to submit an application form which is available on the official website of organization that is www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Secondly, you need to choose “Admission notification for UG/ PG programmes, JU” link which is mentioned under the section of “Announcements” shown at the homepage.
- Now, you need to choose “Admission notification for UG/ PG programmes, JU” link related to UG/PG Admissions
- After this, you can read the official notification carefully and go for “www.juet.in” link and follow the instructions.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Upload scanned copy of educational documents if required.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
Jammu University Entrance Exam Dates:
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April 2018|
|Online application form Registration Dates||4th week of April 2018|
|Registration and submission Last date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of June 2018|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||During the 1st week of July 2018|
|Jammu University final result||1st week of July 2018|
Interested aspirants may visit the Official Link for getting more details on Jammu University Admission 2018 or bookmark this page for attaining more updated facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jammu University Date Sheet||Jammu University Result|
|Scholarship in India for students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|