Jammu University Recruitment
Recently, an employment notification titled as Jammu University Recruitment has been promulgated. The candidates with a post graduate degree are invited to fill the 14 vacant positions of Assistant Professor.Interested candidates who find themselves eligible can apply for the Jammu University Recruitment 2018 after meeting all the eligibility norms. Contenders can read entire notification from below!
This page covers:
Contenders can enhance their career to the Jammu University by sending application form through offline mode before the last date i.e. 01.01.2018 at the address mentioned below. Candidates are suggested to meet all the eligibility terms carefully before filing the application for assistant professor job in Jammu. Candidates can grab complete information about Jammu University Recruitment 2018 from the below structured page Indicated by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Jammu University Recruitment
Jammu University Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
Assistant Professor Vacancies in different Departments:
|Remote Sensing & GIS||01|
Essential Qualification for central university of Jammu recruitment 2018
- Contenders must possess a post-graduation (M.Phil. /Ph.D.)Degree from recognized university/college.
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% mark
- Candidates must have experience of 3 – 5 years in relevant field.
- Relaxation of 5% will be provided to Ph.D. Degree holders candidates, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
Selected candidates will get an attractive amount of Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month. Salary may be varying as per the terms and condition of the organization.
Criteria for Selection
- Academic Record and Research Performance (50%)
- Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills (30%)
- Interview performance (20%)
Documents required to be attached with the application form:
Assistant Professor/Assistant Director
- Photocopy of all qualification Certificates from 10th onwards.
- Address proof envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rs. 50/-
- Candidate must write his e-mail ID’s and valid Telephone Nos. on their application forms.
How to fill Application form:
- First of all visit to Jammu university official site i.e. jammuuniversity.in
- After that go to university section available at the home page.
- Now, select jobs from drop down list.
- There after new page will be open contain various vacancies.
- From there you have to hit on ‘Advertisement No. Adm/TW/C&R/17/2053-73 dated 30-11-2017’ link
- Now read all the terms and condition carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Now, download the application form and fill the same in prescribed format.
- There after attach all the documents and certificates, photograph and all other required documents for the post.
- Then send it to the given below:
- Application must be sent only through registered post
- Aspirants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents at the time of interview.
Find Out More: Latest Teaching Jobs
THE ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (Teaching Wing),
NEW ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK,
UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU, JAMMU (TAWI) – 180006,
J&K STATE SO AS TO REACH ON OR BEFORE 01.01.2018
Get Detailed Information- Jammu University Recruitment 2018
|I||Date of Issuance of forms||04.12.2017|
|II||Last Date for submission of forms||01.01.2018|
Note: Aspirants may open the Official Link to read entire details about Jammu University Recruitment 2018. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Private Jobs|