Jammu University Recruitment
Jammu University has broadcasted an advertisement regarding Jammu University Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible aspirants for filling up Project Fellow post for research project funded by UGC. Candidates who are willing to enhance their career with this university may apply for Jammu University Vacancies, and send their filled in application forms duly prepared on plain paper on or before last date that is shown below. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about Jammu University Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
Only selected candidates need to attend the interview on scheduled date that will be informed later by the university. Interested aspirants, who want to apply for Jammu University Recruitment, may acquire other information through this page which is stated below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Jammu University Recruitment
|Name of Organizing Body||Jammu University|
|End date to submit Application Form||15th September 2016|
- Contenders must have done Master’s degree level in MBA (Hospitality & Tourism)/ MTM/MTA with good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade.
- Candidate who have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or have obtained PhD Degree in relevant subject will be given preference for the post.
Get Latest MBA Jobs: Check Here
More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Applicants applying for the stated post should be below the age of 40 years. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per norms.
Contenders selected for Project Fellow Post will receive the monthly emolument of Rs. 14,000/-p.m. (Non-Gate/Non NET) and 16,000/- p.m. (Gate/NET/GPAT) which is offered by Jammu University.
Final classification of the deserving candidate will be based on their conduct in personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Procedure to Apply for Jammu University Jobs:
- Contenders those who are interested in applying for the declared post must prepare their applications on plain paper indicating Name / Permanent Address / Address for Correspondence / Telephone Number (If Any) / Date Of Birth / Qualification and work experience (if there is any).
- The application should reach at the below stated address along with attested photo copies of the certificates on or before given date.
- Only eligible candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of interview later on. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Aspirants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents at the time of interview.
Prof. Parikshat Singh Manhas
School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Dates to be kept in mind:
End date to submit Application Form: 15th September 2016
Note: Aspirants may open the Official Advertisement to read entire details about Jammu University Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant updates.
Jammu University Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Private Jobs|