Jan Dhan Yojana in Guinness Book
Jan Dhan Yojana in Guinness Book as the most successful government scheme, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that under this, 11.50 crore accounts have been opened in which about 9188 crore has been deposited. This account was found in the Guinness Book, when most accounts opened.
Jan Dhan Yojana Arun Jaitley
The Guinness Authority gave certificates to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Jaitley told the reporters that the scheme started from August 15 last year and till January 26, it was set to open six and a half million accounts, but till 17 January, 11.50 crore accounts are open which are much more than the target.
In the total number of accounts opened under this scheme 3.23 crore accounts have also been deposited by the people. He said that 25 crore households in the country have to be linked to it and so far 21.8 million families have reached bank friends.
The task of reaching the employees of the bank employees at this level in the country can only be done during the formation of a voter list, so much effective work is done to implement any other government schemes. The pace of working in it is 99.74 percent, which should be appreciated.
Jan Dhan Yojana in Guinness Book
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared the initiate of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana in his first Independence Day speech last year. Now this Jan Dhan Yojana has made a place in Guinness Book with 11.5 Crores Bank Accounts Opened in a minor span of time.
The government had set banks the target of January 26, 2015 to open 10 crore accounts. On the other hand, banks had accomplished the target given by the government a month earlier than the January 26 deadline with 11.50 crore accounts.
Want to Know? Narendra Modi Astrological Predictions
Jan Dhan Yojana Statistics
The statistics of the scheme said that Public sector banks individualy opened 9.06 crore accounts, followed by regional rural banks which opened about 2 crore accounts. 13 private sector banks mutually open only 36 lakh accounts.
On the launching day, 1.5 Crore accounts were opened and by 10 January 2015, 11.76 crore bank accounts were opened. Under this scheme, around Rs. 8698 crore were deposited in new bank accounts.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the govt would utilize these financial A/Cs to efficiently convey reimbursement to personnel under its diverse social security schemes.
Financial services secretary Hasmukh Adhia said even Guinness Book of World Records has renowned the accomplishments made under this scheme.
The Guinness Book said: “Most bank accounts opened in one week as part of the Financial Inclusion Campaign is 18,096,130 and was achieved by the Government of India from August 23 to 29, 2014.”
Check Now: Political Current Affairs
Benefits Of This Scheme:
- This scheme covers the way for the government’s ambitious plan to convey annual subsidy of around Rs 51,029 crore directly to bank accounts of 15.45 crore beneficiaries in the upcoming year, plugging system outflows.
- The PMJDY, covering 99.74% households, the largest part of India developed into part of the banking system.
- It would present the proposal for Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) and help in plugging leakages in financial assistance and grant savings to the exchequer.
- The allotment of the RuPay cards to account proprietors would promote the use of plastic money and facilitate in moving towards a cashless civilization.
- The suggestion to provide overdraft competence in such accounts would also perform as micro finance and avoid people from taking loans at excessive rates from money lenders.
- The rural areas and women would lead to the urban areas by the use of digital money and using more bank accounts.
Check Out: List of Books by Narendra Modi
Dormancy And Duplication
“Jan Dhan Yojana” is a flagship scheme launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi August 28, 2014. This scheme offers an advantageous alternative for opening new bank accounts with zero balance. This scheme provides RuPay debit card, in accumulation to accidental insurance coat of Rs 1 lakh.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Success Mantras By Mr Narendra Modi||List of Prime Ministers of India|
|Current International News||Prime Minister of India|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana|
|GK Current Affairs||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|