JCECE Application Form
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released JCECE Application Form for those students who are seeking admission in UG Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses through entrance exam. University has all set to conduct Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination on 12th June 2016. Candidates who are willing to get admission in relevant courses through Jharkhand Online Entrance Exam, can apply by filling JCECE Application Form 2016 on or before the last date.
Aspirants may follow below provided instructions to fill JCECE online application form before the last date which is 16th May 2016. To collect more information about JCECE Application Form 2016, aspirants may need to go through this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
JCECE Application Form
|Announcement Type||JCECE Application Form|
|Courses Offered||UG Engineering, Agriculture and Medical|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||16th May 2016|
|JCECE Will be Held On||12th June 2016|
- B.E / B. Tech
- MBBS / BDS
- B.V.Sc & A.H.
- B.Sc (Agriculture & Forestry)
Candidates appearing for JCECE Exam must have passed/appearing in 10+2 examination with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% in case of reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, Math’s/Biology or Biotechnology from a recognized Board or University.
To Check Best Career Options:- Press Here
- B.E / B.Tech: No age bar
- MBBS/ BDS/BHMS: Must have completed 17 years on or before 31st December 2016.
- B.Sc: 17 to 22 years
Application Fee for JCECE Application Form 2016:
|SC / ST||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 625/-|
|GEN / BC-I / BC-II||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 1200/-|
Mode Of Payment:
Payment of fee will be paid either through online mode via credit/debit card or net-banking or demand draft.
Process of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination or rank score merit.
Must Read Below Given Articles:-
How to Apply for JCECE Application Form?
Candidates who are interested to appear in entrance exam must fill Application from by help of following steps:
- Firstly, candidates are required to go to official website of jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Then, press on ‘Online Application Form For JCECE 2016’ link.
- Now, download information bulletin and Read all important instruction which is mentioned in bulletin.
- Now, hit on ‘Apply for JCECE 2016’ and Fill Online Application Form properly with required information.
- Upload photo, signature and left thumb impression and submit application.
- After paying application fee by online or offline mode, submit the application form.
- After submission of form, take print out of conformation page for future concern.
- Applicants may apply by submitting the ICR application form before the last date that is downloaded from official website.
- Or contenders may purchase the OMR application form through post office by submitting application fee through DD/IPO.
- After that, must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents and send it to below stated address before the last date.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
|Last Date For Application / Fee Submission||16th May 2016|
|JCECE Exam Will Be Held ON||12th June 2016|
|Result Declaration Date||Last Week Of June 2016|
Candidates must open below stated Official Notice for getting more details regarding JCECE Application Form 2016.
JCECE Application Form Details:- Download PDF
To Get Information Regarding Examination Date:- Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Entrance Exams In India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|