JCECE Application Form
JCECE is a premier state level entrance exam conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Applicants are required to fill JCECE Application Form from third week of April 2018. Last date to submit JCECE Online Form is third week of May 2018. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination acts a gateway for getting admission in first year of B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science) & Homeopathy Degree courses. Ensure Notification details such as eligibility, Entrance exam date prior filling of JCECE Application Form 2018.
Highlights of this Page:
Candidate must be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state to apply for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. Entrance test is schedule to be held on 1st week of June 2018 through Pen Paper Based (offline mode). To gain more details about JCECE Application Form 2018, scroll down this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
JCECE Application Form
- Sc Agriculture,
- Sc Forestry,
- Sc and
JCECE Eligibility Criteria:
Check JCECE eligibility criteria before filling of application form.
- Applicant must be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state.
- Contenders must have the Local residential Certificate issued by the authority by Government of Jharkhand
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category), from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Sc. Forestry:
Candidate must have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Candidate must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry along with Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Those appearing in qualifying examination may also apply but they need to pass it before Counselling date.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
For Engineering and B.H.M.S: There is no age bar for admission in Engineering and B.H.M.S
FOR B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Sc. Forestry:
- Age of the candidates applying for the examination should not be less than 17 years and the maximum age of the applying candidates should not be more than 22 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be 3 years relaxation in maximum age.
- For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses, candidate’s minimum age should be17 years as on 31st December 2018.
Applicants may pay fee through payment gateway, i.e. Credit card/Debit card/Net banking. Amount of application fee is not refunded.
|PCM Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|PCMB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 1,000/-|
Mode to pay the application fees:
Candidates can pay the fees via online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card or net banking
The second mode through which the candidates can submit their fees is Offline, in this the fee will be submitted Through Bank Challan in Bank of India.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination conducted.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
JCECE Exam Pattern 2018:
- JCECE 2018 exam will be organized through Pen Paper Based exam (offline mode).
- Mode of examination will be English and Hindi.
- Applicants need to mark the answer in the OMR answer sheet with Black Ball Point Pen of Good Quality.
- Multiple Choice Questions is asked in paper.
- Each subject group is assigned with entire 150 marks.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer as negative marking.
- 1 hour will be given for the Biology & mathematics and 2 hour will be provided for the Physics & Chemistry.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Bio-technology||Objective type|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, Mathematics||Objective type|
Check These Below Given Tips, To Prepare For Above Related Subjects:
JCECE Syllabus 2018:
Question paper is set on basis of syllabus prescribed by the CBSE. You may refer intermediate books to prepare for Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology subjects.
JCECE Test Centers:
Check Now: JCECE Previous Year Question Paper
How to fill up JCECE Application Form?
To apply for JCECE Online Application Form, follow listed guidelines.
- Aspirants may visit official website of the institution i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Hit on “Notices” tab available at top menu bar.
- Choose “Examination Notice” link from drop down list.
- From various links, choose link concerning JCECE 2018 Notification.
- Go through notice with utmost care.
- After that, download JCECE Registration 2018 form.
- Fetch all required details in JCECE Online Registration form as per requirements.
- Then you will receive OTP for login.
- Fill JCECE Application Form 2018 by entering details like candidate name, qualification & others.
- Upload necessary documents along with JCECE 2018 Application Form.
- Submit your form & get print out of same for future purpose.
Controller of Examination
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam
Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum
Ranchi Jharkhand- 834010
JCECE 2018 Dates:
|Date to get JCECE 2018 Registration Form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit JCECE Application Form||3rd week of May 2018|
|JCECE Admit Card 2018||4th week of May 2018|
|JCECE 2018 Exam||1st week of June 2018|
|JCECE 2018 Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts from||In the month of July 2018|
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to get more details about JCECE Application Form 2018. Keep visiting our web portal on regular basis to get details about recruitment, admit card, results, counselling etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On