It’s time to check JCECE Counselling status with the help of this single page. Candidates, who’ve qualified in Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam, may get 1 First Round Counseling Seat Allotment status, dates etc from this page. This year, JCECE board of Jharkhand state organizes JCECE Counselling Process through Computerized Distributed Parallel system from 07/06/2017 onwards. Through online mode candidates can avail all the details of JCECE Counselling Procedure. To grab all the details of JCECE Counselling 2017, aspirants are advised to stay tuned with this web portal, So have a look!!
Do You Know The Essential Content Of This Page??
JCECE counseling seats will be allotted on the basis of the rank list earned by the candidates, So those candidates who’ve qualified in the Jharkhand Combined Entrance test, may get whole JCECE Entrance Counselling Process through this page. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts JCECE Entrance Exam for admission to B.Tech/ B.E, MBBS, BDS, Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc & A.H, Homeopathy Degree Courses. Candidates are advised to bring all the vital documents at the time JCECE Counselling Seat Allotment. Keen Students may check first Round counseling status through this page and we the team of recruitmentresult.com is giving every necessary information for the ease of candidates, So go through it..
JCECE Counselling Process:
Counselling is conducted in two phases that is 1st Phase and 2nd Phase:
1st Phase of Counseling:
In the 1st Phase of counselling candidate will be called according to merit list of result and academic records. If candidate have suitable marks according to merit list then he/she will eligible for the available seat. In counseling only after screening of all required original certificates/ documents and satisfying from identity, aspirants will be allowed to choose Institute and programs/ streams on Merit-Cum-Choice at his/her Merit Order.
Get Details: JCECE Counselling 2017
2nd Phase of Counseling:
2nd Phase of Counseling will conduct if seats remain vacant after admission of recommended candidates during the first round of counseling, second round of counseling will be held. After the first round those candidates will not be selected in first counselling, they will be called for second phase.
You Can Also Check:- Counseling Procedure in Details
JCECE Seat Allotment:
JCECE Seat Allotment including allotment of branch and institute will be done on the basis of Merit-Cum-Choice of aspirants as well as the available vacant seats at the time of Counseling. Successful aspirants of JCECE will be vacant seats to undergraduate engineering courses under the control of board, Ranchi from the merit list only.
Aspirants of General/ BC (I/II) category, who have been called for counselling, will have to submit challan/IPO of Rs.650/- (Rs.400/- in case of SC/ST category).
Must Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Required Documents at the time of Counseling:
Aspirants need to bring following original copies and self-attested photo copy of following certificates/documents at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of Matric I 10th I Equivalent Examination
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of I.Sc. I 10+2 I Equivalent Examination
- JCECE Admit Card (if admit card is lost then copy of F.l.R. in this regard)
- Caste Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) / D.C. of Jharkhand State (in case of taking the benefit of reservation)
- Counselling letter, if dispatched by the Board
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) / D.C. of Jharkhand State, who are claiming seat under TFW Quota
- Dependency certificate issued by competent Army Officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for Ex-servicemen), who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State
- One postcard & six passport size photographs (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling up the online application form)
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book, who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota
Check Here: List of Enclosures Required for Counseling
Date of Counseling: 15/06/2017 at 01:00 PM
CML Counselling Dates:
|1||350||07/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|351||700||07/06/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|701||1100||08/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|1101||1500||08/06/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|1501||2000||09/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|2001||2500||09/06/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|2501||3250||10/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|3251||4000||10/06/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|4001||5000||12/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|5001||6000||12/06/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|6001||8000||13/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|8001||10000||13/06/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|10001||12500||14/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|12501||15000||14/06/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|15001||16271||15/06/2017 at 10:00 AM|
Candidates may get complete information about JCECE Counselling 2017 from this Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about JCECE Counselling. Job Seekers can save or web portal that is recruitmentresult.com as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JCECE Result||JCECE Application Form|
|JCECE Admit Card||JCECE Previous Year Question Paper|
|Counselling Schedule||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|