Reserve Your Seat Now and Check JCECE Counselling Schedule Here!!! This year, JCECE board of Jharkhand state organizes JCECE Counselling Process through Computerized Distributed Parallel system on scheduled date. Candidates, who declared qualified in Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam, may get 1st and 2nd phase of JCECE Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment status etc from this page. Students may stay connected with us on our web portal to get up to date information about JCECE Counselling 2017.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts JCECE Entrance Exam for admission to B.Tech/ B.E, MBBS, BDS, Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc & A.H, Homeopathy Degree Courses. You can read remaining information about Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Counseling from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
JCECE Counselling Process:
Counselling is conducted in two phases that is 1st Phase and 2nd Phase:
1st Phase of Counseling:
In the 1st Phase of counselling candidate will be called according to merit list of result and academic records. If candidate have suitable marks according to merit list then he/she will eligible for the available seat. In counseling only after screening of all required original certificates/ documents and satisfying from identity, aspirants will be allowed to choose Institute and programs/ streams on Merit-Cum-Choice at his/her Merit Order.
2nd Phase of Counseling:
2nd Phase of Counseling will conduct if seats remain vacant after admission of recommended candidates during the first round of counseling, second round of counseling will be held. After the first round those candidates will not be selected in first counselling, they will be called for second phase.
You Can Also Check:- Counseling Procedure in Details
JCECE Seat Allotment:
JCECE Seat Allotment including allotment of branch and institute will be done on the basis of Merit-Cum-Choice of aspirants as well as the available vacant seats at the time of Counseling. Successful aspirants of JCECE will be vacant seats to undergraduate engineering courses under the control of board, Ranchi from the merit list only.
Aspirants of General/ BC (I/II) category, who have been called for counselling, will have to submit challan/IPO of Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST category).
Required Documents at the time of Counseling:
Aspirants need to bring following original copies and self-attested photo copy of following certificates/documents at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of Matric I 10th I Equivalent Examination
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of I.Sc. I 10+2 I Equivalent Examination
- JCECE Admit Card (if admit card is lost then copy of F.l.R. in this regard)
- Caste Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) / D.C. of Jharkhand State (in case of taking the benefit of reservation)
- Counselling letter, if dispatched by the Board
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) / D.C. of Jharkhand State, who are claiming seat under TFW Quota
- Dependency certificate issued by competent Army Officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for Ex-servicemen), who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State
- One postcard & six passport size photographs (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling up the online application form)
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book, who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota
Date of Counseling: July/ August 2017 (Tentative)
Candidates may get complete information about JCECE Counselling 2017 from this Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about JCECE Counselling. Job Seekers can save or web portal that is recruitmentresult.com as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On