JEE Advanced Application Form 2019
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 will be release soon for Paper I/II. Check the dates for Joint Entrance Examination Registration and exam date here. JEE Advanced Application Form will be released in 1st week of May.
As per the Latest update, JEE Advanced Entrance exam is going to be conducted by the Indian Institute of technology on 19-05-2019 in various test centers across India. The exam will be conducted in online Computer based Mode.
Candidates who will secure the top 2 lakh positions in JEE MAIN will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019. Candidates have to appear in both the paper that is Paper I which will be held from 09:00 Am and and Paper II will be held from 02:00pm to 5:00pm on the same day.
This year Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee will be organizing JEE Advanced 2019. There are a total of 23 IITs in the country.
The JEE Advanced 2019 will be held on Sunday, 19-05-2019. The entire Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2019 Examination will be conducted in fully computer based test mode.
Submit JEE Advanced Application Form
Candidates who are topper among 2, 24, 000 students must apply by submitting the JEE Advanced Registration form. To apply for JEE Advanced Notification to take admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree one has to submit their JEE Advanced Online Form along with relevant documents
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete details of JEE Advanced Application Form 2019, those who want to attain more info go below section of this page.
JEE Advanced 2019 Imp Dates
|Starting of JEE Advanced 2019 Online registration||1st week of May|
|Closing of JEE Advanced 2019 Registration||2nd week of May|
|Releasing of JEE Advanced 2019 admit card||3rd week of May|
|JEE Advanced exam date||19-05-2019|
|Exam response sheet send to the candidates||4th week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||Last week of May|
|Receiving of objections||Last week of May|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of June|
|AAT online registration date||2nd week of June|
|Exam date||2nd week of June|
|Declaration result||3rd week of June|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of June|
JEE Advanced Application Form
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants going to apply for JEE Advanced Notification are required to fulfill below mentioned eligibility norms
- Candidates who are Indian citizen are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced Exam Notification.
- PIO/OCI candidates canalso apply for JEE Advanced 2019
Performance in JEE (Main) 2019:
One should be topper among 2, 24, 000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019.
To appear in JEE Advanced 2019 exam one must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam form recognized board.
Performance in 10+2 or Equivalent Exam:
Applicantsmust have secured 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent exam or should be in top 20 percentile of their respective boards.
Check Here: JEE Advanced Eligibility
Aspirants applying for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Notification must have been born on or after October 1, 1993.SC, ST and PwD candidates will get five years relaxation such candidates have been born on or after October 1, 1988.
Applicants can appear for JEE Advanced two times in consecutive years. Those who have appeared in JEE Advanced 2018 for the first time may also apply for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2019
Earlier admission at IITs:
- Applierswho have been admitted in an IIT are irrespective to apply.
- Whose admission is cancelled at IITs are not eligible
Get Best Answer: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
JEE Advanced 2019 Online Registration Fees
Appliers 0f JEE Advanced Examination are required to pay application fees through online (debit card & net banking) or offline (SBI Challan) mode. Following category wise application fee will neither refundable nor transferable.
|Registration fee for exam centers in India|
|Category||Female Candidates(all categories)||SC/ST/PwD||All Other Candidates|
|Fee||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Foreign countries|
|Category||SAARC Countries)||Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST**||USD 300 + GST**|
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
|Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
Screening of applicants for admission to Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree will be done on the basis of JEE Advanced Exam Score/ Rank. After qualifying the exam will be called for JoSAA Counselling 2019 for admission.
Check This Useful Links Related to JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam:Exam will be organized through online mode (computer based test).
- Number of Papers: Joint Entrance Examination Advanced comprise of two papers (Paper 1 & 2).
- Attempts: Contenders have to attempt both the papers.
- Language: Joint Entrance Examination will be asked in English & Hindi Language.
- Exam Duration: Time duration of exam is of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: It comprise of objective type questions (multiple choice and numerical answer type).
- Subjects: Question paper of both papers will consist of three separate sections such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Get Updated: JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019
JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus is comprises of physics, chemistry and Mathematic subjects
- Physics: General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics and Modern Physics.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Vectors.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
For AAT Exam: Freehand drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity and Architectural awareness.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019
Examination Authority will release the JEE Advanced hall ticket through online mode in the third week of May 2019. Candidates can download call letter by using valid user’s id or password. In case of any discrepancy in admit card, candidates should immediately contact responsible Chairman, JEE (Advanced) Chairman 2019 of respective zonal coordinating IIT
Read Also: Tips To Crack JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced Result 2019
JEE Advanced 2019 Result will be declared in the second week of June 2019 through online mode only.After the resultwill be declared, Category-wise All India Ranks of qualified candidates will be published at official site.
JoSAA Counselling 2019
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) conducts centralized JEE Advanced Counselling for all qualified candidates for admission to IITs, NITs, ISM & other Government FITs. Participantscan fill their choices of courses for JoSAA seat allocation process. Allotment of seat will be purely based on the category-wise All India Rank in the JEE (Advanced) 2019
Check Out Here: JEE Advanced Exam Analysis
Procedure to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2019
Applicants who are going to apply for JEE Advanced Entrance Exam Notification are required to submit the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 by following the below mentioned procedure-
Step-1: JEE Advanced Exam Registration
- Appliers must log on to web portal that is jeeadv.ac.in.
- After navigate to home page, go towards “Brochure” tab and hit on “Information Brochure” section from drop down list.
- Thereafter read detailed JEE Advanced Online Notification PDF carefully to ensure all details.
- Then proceed further and hit on “JEE Advanced Apply Online” link
- Now new users must fill JEE Advanced online Registration form by hitting the appropriate link
- Thereafter hit on submit tab and get automated generated user Id or password.
Step-2: Login & Fill Details
- Now registered candidates must need to login to account with the help of user Id or password
- Then fill up JEE Advanced Online Application Form with all required details
- Afterwards, press on proceed option
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- Upload the scanned images of relevant documents/ certificates and photograph, if required along with JEE Advanced Application Form 2019
- documents/ certificates and photograph/ signature should be as –
Format of Scanned Images
|Photograph||5 KB to 9 KB|| |
|Signature||2 KB to 29 KB|
|Certificate||101 KB to 299 KB|
Step-4: Pay Registration Fees And Print Application Form
- Now Pay JEE Advanced application fees through by credit card or SBI net banking.
- At last, take a review of filled details and hit on submit option
- At last take a print out of JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 with all required details
Documents to be uploaded at JEE Advanced 2019 Registration
- 10th certificate (if the date of birth is mentioned in it) OR birth certificate.
- 12th (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those appeared for this examination in 2019 or whose board declared the class XII (or equivalent examination) result after June 2017.
- If the name is not same as in the class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable)
Participating IITs of JEE Advanced 2019
|East Zone||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar|
|Indian Institute of Technology (ISM)|
|Central Zone||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai|
|Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)|
|Indian Institute if Technology Indore|
|North-Central Zone||Institute Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jammu|
|Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur|
|North-East Zone||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Indian Institute of Technology Patna|
|North Zone||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|Indian Institute of Technology Mandi|
|Indian Institute of Technology Ropar|
|Soth Zone||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad|
|Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad|
|Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati|
|West Zone||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad|
|Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar|
|Indian Institute of Technology Goa|
Check Here, List Of: Top Engineering Colleges In India
Schedule of JEE (Advanced) 2019
|Paper-1||Sunday||19-05-2019||09:00 to 12:00 IST||Session 1|
|Paper-2||Sunday||19-05-2019||14:00 to 17:00 IST||Session 2|
Applicants, those who want to grab more details related to JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 is required to go through the Official Link. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com regularly
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Engineering Entrance Exams||JEE Advanced Topper|
|JEE Advanced Cutoff||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|How To Prepare For IIT JEE||JEE Advanced Rank Predictor|
|JEE Advanced Answer Key||IIT JEE Study Material|