JEE Advanced Counselling
After qualifying JEE Advanced 2018 Entrance Examination, students have to appear for JEE Advanced Counselling as per their rank given in the merit list. JEE Advanced Counselling will be conducted through online mode from 19th June 2018.
All the activities related to JEE Advanced Entrance Exam Counselling will be managed by JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority). Students after ensuring that you are qualified, have to online registration and choice filling till 15th July 2018
JEE Advanced Seat Allotment Procedure
Candidates have to complete all the following steps for seat allotment. Candidates have to appear for counseling along with all valid documents and certificate at the time of JEE Advanced Counselling scheduled.
JEE Advanced Merit List will be prepared to provide rank to the participants on the basis of scores. Shortlisted candidates be allotted seats in engineering course programmes offered by IITs according to preferences and availability of seats
Students must read this entire page which is well furnished regarding JEE Advanced Counselling 2018 by the dedicated team member of www.recruitmentresult.com
JEE Advanced Counselling
Candidates will be participating in the JEE Advanced Counselling process have to complete all the steps stated below for seat allotment-
Step 1: Registration for JEE Advanced Seat Allotment
- After checking the JEE Advanced Result, applicants who have qualified must proceed for JEE Advanced Online Counselling registration
- JEE Advanced Counselling Online Registration will be commenced from 19th June 2018
- Candidates have to fill JEE Advanced Counselling registration Form with all required details such as details like gender, state code of eligibility, nationality, etc.
- No fee will be charged from any students for registration & choice filling.
Get Here: JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
Step 2: Choice Filling & Locking
- After Registration, candidates must login using their JEE Main roll number & password.
- Fill up maximum choices of colleges and universities as per your preference for seat allocation.
- Lock the choices which you have filled, if students will not lock their choices then last saved choices will get automatically locked
Step 3: Provisional Seat Allotment:
- Once you choice filled is locked seat will be allotted
- Now aspirants will be able to download the “provisional seat allotment letter” and e-challan.
- E-challan will be used further for payment of seat confirmation fees.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
Step 4: Seat Acceptance:
- Afterwards, pay Rs. 20,000 (for reserved categories) and Rs. 45,000 (for general candidates) for acceptance of seats as fees.
- Fee will be paid through SBI Bank Net Banking & e-challan.
- Candidates have to get printout of fee payment challan.
Step 5: Reporting to the Allotted Centre
- After the payment fees, students must report to the allotted centre for document verification.
- Seat confirmation will be done after the documents verification.
Step 6: Reporting to the Allotted Institutions
- At last, students must report to allotted institution for admission formalities before the due date
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Documents Required at JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure
Candidates who are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced Online Counselling 2018 have to bring the following required documents at the reporting centre for verification. Candidates must bring original documents along with self attested photocopies of documents.
In case if any students fails to produce documents or submitted false documents then he/she will directly disqualified. Here we have mentioned the list of documents required at the time of JoSAA Seat Allotment Schedule
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- 12th class performance check
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Photo ID card (issued by govt. agency/last attended school/ XII class admit card)
- JEE Advanced 2018 admit card
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment
- Two passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the registration form)
- Passport of the candidate and parents (for foreign nationals), OCI certificate or PIO card (if applicable)
Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
JEE Advanced Exam Cut Off Ranks
|Institute||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|IIT (BHU) Varanasi||500||9805|
JoSAA Counselling Schedule
|Start of online registration & choice filling||19th June to 15th July 2018|
|Last date for online registration & choice filling||4th week of June 2018|
|Reconcile of data, allocate seats, verify & validate||Last week of June 2018|
|Seat allocation of 1st round||Last week of June 2018|
|Acceptance of seat for 1st round||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2018|
|Display of seats availability||1st week of July 2018|
|Seat allocation of 2nd round||1st week of July 2018|
|Acceptance of seat for 2nd round||1st week of July 2018|
|Display of seats availability||2nd week of July 2018|
|Seat allocation of 3rd round||2nd week of July 2018|
|Acceptance of seat for 3rd round||2nd week of July 2018|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Dear visitors, if you want to grab more details about the JEE Advanced Counselling 2018 then must go through the official link. Stay tuned with our portal to further details about JEE Advanced Counselling process. You can also bookmark our site www.recruitmentresult.com for instant assessment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On