JEE Main Login
Candidates who want to know about 3 Step For JEE Main Login can check this page out!! A national level competitive exam that is Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Large number of candidates wants to apply for JEE Main, so for their convenience we are here providing the details regarding the Steps to apply for JEE Main. Candidates can also get all the relevant details of Application Form, Upload Image and Fee Payment through this page. Through Joint Entrance Main Exam candidate will get admission in various undergraduate courses across the country. Go through the this complete page and grab all the relevant details regarding 3 Step For JEE Main Login 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
JEE Main Login
To apply for JEE Main, candidates have to pass through the following stages which are specified below for your convenience:
First step: Application Form
Candidate must have JEE Main Login Account to fill application form. Candidate can also follow below provided process to do JEE Main Login 2018:
- For JEE Main Login Page First and foremost step is to visit the official website of JEE Main that is jeemain.nic.in
- After that move your cursor to Information Bulletin JEE Main 2018 in left panel of home page
- Now read the advertisement carefully and then move back to main page
- After that hit apply for JEE Mains 2018 link
- Now you have to go through the instructions given and then hit to proceed option
- After that you have to fill the required details like Nationality, State of Eligibility, State, and Identification No. (Aadhaar details), D.O.B, Gender, security pin (case-sensitive) and then hit to submit option in JEE Main Candidate Login Page
- After filling authentication form candidate have to fill exam details like applying for, mode of examination, exam center and exam medium and personal details like name, father/mother name, state of eligibility, category, DOB, nationality, gender and place of residence
- Now candidate also have to fill academic details and mail addressing details like address, mail ID and contact No, year of passing, school board, etc.
- After that you have to choose password and enter the security pin and then tap to next option.
- Now a new page will get opened and there you have to take review of your application form and if you want to do any change then hit edit credentials or if you don’t want to change any candidature then hit final submit option.
You Can Also Check: JEE Main Application Form
Second Step: Upload Image
For this step, candidates first have to prepare the documents which will get uploaded. So has a look on the below provided documents:
Photograph: Candidate should prepare recent passport size photograph with name and date. Photograph should be colored and background should be cleared in jpg or jpeg format. Size for photograph is 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
Signature: Signature will be done only on white page in the box of size 3.5 x 1.5 cm. signature should be done inside the box. Now take scanned signature page in jpeg/jpg format.
Upload Images: Now after preparing documents hit the option upload scanned images. After that upload the scanned copy of photograph and signatures and then hit submit option.
Third step: Fee Payment
Now candidate have to hit the link of ‘Pay Exam Fee’.
- After that select the mode through which you want to make payment of exam fee that is either through online mode or through offline mode.
- The candidates after selection of the mode submit their application fee by any credit/debit card
- If candidate will pay application fee through credit or debit cards then you have to pay processing charges.
- In any situation, application fee once remitted will not get refunded.
- After payment of application fee, candidate shall have to take hard copy of it.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
- Candidate can also make payment through e-Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank.
- In case of selecting challan, an e-Challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid
- The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank for making payment.
- After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to print the Acknowledgment Page, by log in to their account again.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
JEE Main Exam:
Candidates who are going to appear for JEE Main Exam shall first have to do registration and then download JEE Main Login Admit Card through the official website as without admit card candidate are not allowed to enter into examination hall.
JEE Main Login for Result: Those candidates who are going to appear for exam can check their result but for this they first have to do log in to the main site and then they can check their result.
Check Out: Everything You Need To Know About JEE MAINS
Candidate can bookmark this web page or if you want to like our page then visit the face book and Google+. You can also type your comment in below provided comment box for any query or doubts related to 3 Step For JEE Main Login 2018. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE Main Syllabus|
|JEE Main Result||JEE Main Exam Answer Key|
|JEE Main Participating Colleges||How To Prepare For JEE|
|JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks||JEE Main Preparation Tips|
|Education Loans for Students||JEE Main Rank Predictor|