JEE Main Login
JEE Main 2019 Exam is scheduled to be held from 07th April 2019 to 20th April 2019 at various exam centres. National Testing Agency has activated JEE Main Login Link to download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card. Only the registered applicants can access JEE Main 2019 Login for various purposes like JEE Main Admit Card Download, checking answer key, response sheet, question paper and JEE Main Result.
Short View of JEE Main 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of Exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main|
|Online submission of JEE Main|
|08.02.2019 to 07.03.2019|
|Date for successful final transaction|
of JEE Main application form fee
|08.02.2019 to 08.03.2019|
|JEE Main Admit Card Download Link||Available|
|JEE Main Exam Dates|
|Declaration of Result of Paper-1||By 30.04.2019|
|Declaration of Result of Paper-2||By 15.05.2019|
JEE Main Login
How To Access JEE Main 2019 Login?
- Log on to the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on “Apply for JEE (Main)- 2019” tab
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Now candidates need to hit on the Apply for JEE (Mains)-2019 link
- Go to the declaration “I have download Information Bulletin and read all the instructions.” And accept it.
JEE Main Authentication Form:
- Candidate must have JEE Main Login Account to fill application form. Candidate can also follow below provided process to do JEE Main Login 2019.
- Fill up the details that are asked like Nationality, State Of Nationality, Select Identification Type, Enter Identification Number, candidate’s name, date of birth, Gender, Enter Security Pin and at last hit on the SUBMIT tab
JEE Main Login Application Form:
- The online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill the details that are asked like your qualification, address, personal details, Guardian’s Details etc.
- During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- Now a new page will get opened and there you have to take review of your JEE Main Login application form and if you want to do any change then hit edit credentials or if you don’t want to change any candidature then hit final submit option.
Verify Mobile Number and Email ID:
- Once you fill up all the details a One Time Password will be sent on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP and then verify your mobile number and Email ID by hitting on the conformation link
Upload Scanned Images & Pay Fee:
Once the mobile and e-mail is verified upload the testimonials according to the size prescribed as:
- The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- Now candidate have to hit the link of ‘Pay Exam Fee’.
- After that select the mode through which you want to make payment of exam fee that is either through online mode or through offline mode.
Download Acknowledgement Page:
- Once the whole procedure is completed the JEE Main Login Acknowledgement Page will appear on next screen
- Download the Acknowledgement form
- The application no. printed on the computer generated Acknowledgement Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences.
- It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Acknowledgement Page.
Know Here: How To Fill Online Application Form
What To Do If Forgot the JEE Main 2019 Login Details?
If the APPLICANTS forget the application number and password i.e. mandatory to access the login, they can use the steps below to get back their login details:
- Hit on the link that says “I can’t access my account?”
- Thereafter the window opens. Choose what out of the application number and password you wish to get back.
- If you select the “I forgot my Password” option, then the following window open with the 3 options.
- Select any one option to get the password back.
- If you wish to retrieve the application number, the following window opens on the screen:
- Using the options the candidates have to get their application number or password back.
- The candidates must keep the application number safe until the declaration of the result.
Important Links Related To JEE Main 2019:
|JEE Main Previous Year Papers||Press Here|
|JEE Main Exam Dates||Press Here|
|JEE Main Exam Pattern||Press Here|
|JEE Main Exam Centres||Press Here|
|JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus||Press Here|
|JEE Main Mock Test||Press Here|
|JEE Main Syllabus||Press Here|
|How To Prepare For JEE||Press Here|
|JEE MAIN Admit Card||Press Here|
|JEE Main Result||Press Here|
|JEE Main Counselling||Press Here|
|JEE Main Participating Colleges||Press Here|
|JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks||Press Here|
|JEE Main Exam Answer Key||Press Here|
|JEE MAIN Application Form||Press Here|
|JEE Main College Predictor||Press Here|
|JEE Main Books||Press Here|
|JEE Main Slot Booking||Press Here|
|JEE Main Answer Key||Press Here|
|JEE Main Topper||Press Here|
|JEE Main Syllabus||Press Here|
|JEE Main Eligibility||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
How to Download Admit Card through JEE Main Login?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the organization i.e. jeemain.nic.in
Step 2: Go through the appropriate link of “Download JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card”. There will be tow options:
- Through Application Number and Password
- Through Application Number and Date of Birth
Step 3: No, logion page will be displayed. Enter the required details like Application Number, password, Security Pin, Date of Birth etc.
Step 4: Then hit on Login tab, and then JEE MAIN April Admit Card will show.
Step 5: Check JEE MAIN Exam Call Letter and download JEE Main April Exam Admit Card.
Step 6: Take a hard copy of JEE Main April Exam Hall Ticket for exam purpose.
Want to Know? How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
JEE Main Login 2019:
JEE Main Login 2019 is available to aspirants who have registered for the exam. The National Test Agency (NTA) conducts JEE Main 2019 twice a year – first time in January and second time in April.
Candidates should note that JEE Main Login Window is extremely useful for filling up the application form, downloading admit card, check answer keys, to check JEE Main result and any other related events till the admission process is over.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Entrance Exam in India|
|Engineering Exam Calendar||Distance Engineering Colleges In India|
|Top Engineering Colleges In India||Top Colleges in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Scholarship in India|