JEE Main Mock Test 2019
AVAILABLE JEE Main Mock Test 2019!!! Start Online Practice For JEE Main Exam from here…National Testing Agency has set more than 3,400 TPCs for JEE Main 2019 spread across the 622 Districts in the country.
NTA has set up TPCs to help students appearing in Joint Entrance Examination Main to hold practice sessions for them. By appearing in JEE Main Mock Test 2019 candidates will get an idea of changed mode and pattern of examination.
JEE Main Practice Test
Only those students who are going to register for JEE Main 2019 on or before the last date that is 30-09-2018 they can do registration for JEE Main Mock Test to avail the facilities of the practice sessions.
Here in the below section of this page we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have given some of the important questions from JEE Main Mock Test 2019. Candidates can also use the JEE Main Mock test PDF through which they can go through the questions easily.
JEE Main Mock Test
|Exam name||JEE Main|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam||06-01-2019 to 20-01-2019|
|Category||JEE Main Mock Test|
How to Register for JEE Main Practice Centre?
- In the initial step, candidates have to visit the official website of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2019 that is jeemain.nic.in
- Now hit on “Student Registration (Mock Test)” link available in the right side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page use your Google Account or Phone Number to login
- After logging in, enter personal details.
- First, enter the Personal details, upload the photograph and photo ID
- Next candidates must enter the contact details followed by academic details and lastly the exam detail
- Then candidates must enter the five test centres which will come in a drop-down list in the order of preference and book their appointment.
- Candidates can also use the search bar given therein to search for a centre in their town or nearest town.
- There will also be an option also to check the booking history of candidates.
- There will be no restriction on the number of registrations but it will be on first come first serve basis only.
How to attempt JEE Main Mock Test 2019?
Here is simple process to give JEE Mock Test 2019. Contenders may practice more questions by taking assistance from JEE Main online mock test 2019 process.
- Contenders may visit official site of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2019 that is jeemain.nic.in
- Hit on “MOCK TEST FOR COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION” link accessible at top menu bar
- Login with User ID and Password as shown in below image
- After that hit on “Sign In” option
- Go through detailed “General Instructions” head, Read out all details carefully prior giving JEE Main mock test papers.
- Aspirants photograph appears on upper right side while giving mock test.
- White box means if “you have not visited the question yet”.
- Red option indicates “you have not answered the question”.
- Green button indicates “You have answered the question”.
- Purple option indicates “You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review”.
- Read out detailed “Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question”.
- Hit on “Next” option.
- Box containing all details like number of questions, marks, and mark per question will appear in front of you. Go through it.
- Choose language in which you want to give JEE Main Mock Test 2019.
- Tap on “I am ready to begin” option.
- JEE Main mock test 2019 will appear at your screen.
- Contenders may attempt JEE Main mock test.
- Mark right answer, after that Hit on “save & next button” to move to another question.
- From right panel, contenders may questions which they want to attempt first.
- Time watch on upper right side will alert you regarding timings of paper.
- Submit JEE Main mock test 2019 & at last you may check your answers with right ones.
Practice Here>> JEE Main Mock Test
State-Wise TPCs & Computers Available for JEE Main 2019 Practice
|State/UT||No. of TPC||No. of Districts where TPC is available||No. of computers|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||8||2||230|
|Jammu & Kashmir||47||16||2296|
JEE Main Question and Answers
Question 1: The Battle of Plassey was fought in
Question 2: The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
- Sutlej and Beas
- Jhelum and Chenab
- Ravi and Chenab
- Ganga and Yamuna
Get Here Tips To Crack: JEE Main Preparation Tips
Question 3: Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after
- military affairs
- the state treasury
- the royal household
- the land revenue system
Question 4: Tripitakas are sacred books of
- None of the above
Question 5: The trident-shaped symbol of Buddhism does not represent
Question 6: Devaluation of a currency means
- reduction in the value of a currency vis-a-vis major internationally traded currencies
- permitting the currency to seek its worth in the international market
- fixing the value of the currency in conjunction with the movement in the value of a basket of pre-determined currencies
- fixing the value of currency in multilateral consultation with the IMF, the World Bank and major trading partners
Download Here: JEE Main Previous Year Papers
Question 7: In the second nationalization of commercial banks, ___ banks were nationalized.
Question 8: Since independence, both development and non-development expenditures have increased; the increase in the former being a little more than in the other. Non-development expenditure involves
- interest payments
- I, II
- I, II, III
- II, III, IV
Question 9: Depreciation means
- closure of a plant due to lock out
- closure of a plant due to labour trouble
- loss of equipment over time due to wear and tear
- destruction of a plant in a fire accident
Question 10: Deficit financing leads to inflation in general, but it can be checked if
- government expenditure leads to increase in the aggregate supply in ratio of aggregate demand
- only aggregate demand is increased
- all the expenditure is denoted national debt payment only
- All of the above
Get Here Study Books: Best JEE Main Books
Question 11: If all the banks in an economy are nationalized and converted into a monopoly bank, the total deposits
- will decrease
- will increase
- will neither increase nor decrease
- None of the above
Question 12: India changed over to the decimal system of coinage in
- April 1995
- April 1957
- April 1958
- April 1959
Question 13: The association of the rupee with pound sterling as the intervention currency was broken in
Question 14: On which one of the followings is the benefits received principle of taxation to achieve optimality bases?
- Marginal benefit received
- Total benefit received
- Average benefit received
- Ability to pay for the benefit
Check Marking Scheme: JEE Main Exam Pattern
Question 15: One of the reasons for India’s occupational structure remaining more or less the same over the years has been that
- investment pattern has been directed towards capital intensive industries
- productivity in agriculture has been high enough to induce people to stay with agriculture
- ceiling on land holdings have enabled more people to own land and hence their preference to stay with agriculture
- people are largely unaware of the significance of transition from agriculture to industry for economic development
Features of JEE Main Online Practice For Exam
Given below are some features of JEE Main Mock Test Online-
- Questions as per latest JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Best Study Material
- Stay Updated with latest news feed
- Performance Analytics
- Actual Exam Interface
- All India Rank to gauge your performance
Know Paper Weightage: JEE Main Syllabus
Advantages of Free mock test for JEE Main
- With the help of JEE Main mock test 2019, candidates can get an estimate about their performance for examination
- The JEE Main Online Mock Test also helps contenders in getting an idea regarding the structure and pattern of examination
- JEE Main mock test online free contains usually those whose questions that are important from examination point of view.
- JEE Main mock test series Online will be as same as actual test.
Know Complete Study Plan: How to Prepare For JEE Mains in 2 Month
For JEE (Main) January Exam 2019
|Online submission of application form||01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee (through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e-challanupto bank hours)||01.09.2018 to 01.10.2018|
|Release of admit card||17-12-2018|
|Dates of examination Between||06.01.2019 to 20.01.2019 (8 different sittings, and candidate can choose any one)|
|Result Date||January 31, 2019|
For JEE (Main) April Exam 2019
|Online submission of application form||08.02.2019 to 07.03.2019|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee (through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e-challanupto bank hours)||08.02.2019 to 08.03.2019|
|Dates of examination Between||Between 06.04.2019 (Sunday), to 20.04.2019 (Saturday)|
Stay in touch with this web page to get direct updates of JEE Main Mock Test 2019 in your inbox. For this you just have to subscribe to our free mail service or follow this page on face book and Google Plus. You can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On