JEE Main Mock Test
JEE Main Mock Test is available now!!! Aspirants who are going to appear in the upcoming JEE Main Exam 2018, they can now start Online Practice through Mock Test for Computer based examination. To help you all in getting the JEE Main Online Papers Series, we have created this page.
Central board of secondary education (CBSE) is going to conduct JEE Main 2018 Exam (Computer based Test) on 08-04-2018 (offline mode) while on 15-04-2018 and 16-04-2018 exam will be held via online mode.
|Exam name||JEE Main|
|Conducting body||Central board of secondary education (CBSE)|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam (offline mode)||08-04-2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam (online mode)||15-04-2018 and 16-04-2018|
To qualify the entrance examination one needs strong preparation and a confidence. This confidence can be achieved by solving the JEE Main Mock Test 2018 as via this one you will get to know about your preparation level.
Here in the below section of this page we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have given some of the important questions from JEE Main Mock Test 2018. Candidates can also use the JEE Main Mock test PDF through which they can go through the questions easily.
JEE Main Mock Test
While giving JEE Main online mock test, you will experience real JEE Main paper environment. It also assists you in knowing which subject needs more attention & on which you have good command.
How to attempt JEE Main Mock Test 2018?
Here is simple process to give JEE Mock Test 2018. Contenders may practice more questions by taking assistance from JEE Main online mock test 2018 process.
- Contenders may visit official site of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 that is jeemain.nic.in
- Hit on “MOCK TEST FOR COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION” link accessible at top menu bar
- Login with User ID and Password as shown in below image
- After that hit on “Sign In” option
- Go through detailed “General Instructions” head, Read out all details carefully prior giving JEE Main mock test papers.
- Aspirants photograph appears on upper right side while giving mock test.
- White box means if “you have not visited the question yet”.
- Red option indicates “you have not answered the question”.
- Green button indicates “You have answered the question”.
- Purple option indicates “You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review”.
- Read out detailed “Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question”.
- Hit on “Next” option.
- Box containing all details like number of questions, marks, and mark per question will appear in front of you. Go through it.
- Choose language in which you want to give JEE Main Mock Test 2018.
- Tap on “I am ready to begin” option.
- JEE Main mock test 2018 will appear at your screen.
- Contenders may attempt JEE Main mock test.
- Mark right answer, after that Hit on “save & next button” to move to another question.
- From right panel, contenders may questions which they want to attempt first.
- Time watch on upper right side will alert you regarding timings of paper.
- Submit JEE Main mock test 2018 & at last you may check your answers with right ones.
Practice Here>> JEE Main Mock Test
JEE Main Question and Answers
Question 1: The Battle of Plassey was fought in
Question 2: The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
- Sutlej and Beas
- Jhelum and Chenab
- Ravi and Chenab
- Ganga and Yamuna
Get Here Tips To Crack: JEE Main Preparation Tips
Question 3: Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after
- military affairs
- the state treasury
- the royal household
- the land revenue system
Question 4: Tripitakas are sacred books of
- None of the above
Question 5: The trident-shaped symbol of Buddhism does not represent
Question 6: Devaluation of a currency means
- reduction in the value of a currency vis-a-vis major internationally traded currencies
- permitting the currency to seek its worth in the international market
- fixing the value of the currency in conjunction with the movement in the value of a basket of pre-determined currencies
- fixing the value of currency in multilateral consultation with the IMF, the World Bank and major trading partners
Download Here: JEE Main Previous Year Papers
Question 7: In the second nationalization of commercial banks, ___ banks were nationalized.
Question 8: Since independence, both development and non-development expenditures have increased; the increase in the former being a little more than in the other. Non-development expenditure involves
- interest payments
- I, II
- I, II, III
- II, III, IV
Question 9: Depreciation means
- closure of a plant due to lock out
- closure of a plant due to labour trouble
- loss of equipment over time due to wear and tear
- destruction of a plant in a fire accident
Question 10: Deficit financing leads to inflation in general, but it can be checked if
- government expenditure leads to increase in the aggregate supply in ratio of aggregate demand
- only aggregate demand is increased
- all the expenditure is denoted national debt payment only
- All of the above
Get Here Study Books: Best JEE Main Books
Question 11: If all the banks in an economy are nationalized and converted into a monopoly bank, the total deposits
- will decrease
- will increase
- will neither increase nor decrease
- None of the above
Question 12: India changed over to the decimal system of coinage in
- April 1995
- April 1957
- April 1958
- April 1959
Question 13: The association of the rupee with pound sterling as the intervention currency was broken in
Question 14: On which one of the followings is the benefits received principle of taxation to achieve optimality bases?
- Marginal benefit received
- Total benefit received
- Average benefit received
- Ability to pay for the benefit
Check Marking Scheme: JEE Main Exam Pattern
Question 15: One of the reasons for India’s occupational structure remaining more or less the same over the years has been that
- investment pattern has been directed towards capital intensive industries
- productivity in agriculture has been high enough to induce people to stay with agriculture
- ceiling on land holdings have enabled more people to own land and hence their preference to stay with agriculture
- people are largely unaware of the significance of transition from agriculture to industry for economic development
Features of JEE Main Online Practice For Exam
Given below are some features of JEE Main Mock Test Online-
- Questions as per latest JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Best Study Material
- Stay Updated with latest news feed
- Performance Analytics
- Actual Exam Interface
- All India Rank to gauge your performance
Know Paper Weightage: JEE Main Syllabus
Advantages of Free mock test for JEE Main
- With the help of JEE Main mock test 2018, candidates can get an estimate about their performance for examination
- The JEE Main Online Mock Test also helps contenders in getting an idea regarding the structure and pattern of examination
- JEE Main mock test online free contains usually those whose questions that are important from examination point of view.
- JEE Main mock test series Online will be as same as actual test.
Know Complete Study Plan: How to Prepare For JEE Mains in 2 Month
- JEE Main 2018 Exam (offline mode): 08-04-2018
- JEE Main 2018 Exam (online mode): 15-04-2018 and 16-04-2018
Stay in touch with this web page to get direct updates of JEE Main Mock Test 2018 in your inbox. For this you just have to subscribe to our free mail service or follow this page on face book and Google Plus. You can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On