JEE Main Paper Analysis
JEE Main Paper Analysis will be available in the month of April 2018 after the Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. JEE Main Paper Analysis 2018 will signify difficulty level of exam, distribution of questions topic wise, distribution of questions as per difficulty. JEE Main Paper Analysis 2018 in Detail, intends to facilitate candidates that how university circles felt about JEE Mains. Well, you can get complete information about JEE Mains Paper I/II Section Wise Weightage from this page.
On this page we are providing JEE Main 2017 Paper Analysis for Physics, Chemistry, Maths by experts from coaching centres like FIITJEE, Akash and Resonance etc. In comparison to last year the JEE Main 2017 was much easier. To get further details about JEE Main Paper Analysis 2018, candidates are recommended to scroll down the complete page which is well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
JEE Main Paper Analysis
- Generally, the examination was moderate in level of difficulty
- In evaluation to last year, the JEE Main 2017 was much easier
- The most difficult section was Physics but candidates agreed that none of the question was out syllabus.
- Question in the examination were not also tricky or lengthy like last year.
- The level of difficulty of the paper was as follows:
Calculate Expected Cut off Here: JEE Main Rank Predictor
|Units, Dimensions, Errors, Experiments||1||1||1||2||1||2||1||2||1|
|New ton’s Laws and Friction||0||1||0||1||1||1||1||0||1|
|Work, Power & Energy||1||1||0||1||0||1||0||2||1|
|System of Particles||1||2||0||1||1||1||2||1||0|
|Gravitation, Rotational Mechanics||1||1||4||1||2||2||2||2||3|
|Properties of Matter||1||1||2||2||1||4||1||0||1|
|Mechanical Waves and Sound||2||1||1||1||1||1||1||2||0|
|Ray Optics, Wave Optics||3||3||4||3||4||3||3||3||3|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||5||1||4||3||3||2||3||3||4|
|Magnetism, Magnetic effects of current||2||1||1||3||2||2||3||2||1|
|EMI , AC and EM waves and Communication||1||3||1||1||2||3||4||3||2|
|Atomic Structure and Classification||3||3||3||2||3||2||2||1||2|
|States of Matter||1||3||2||2||2||3||1||1||1|
|Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium||1||4||1||2||1||0||1||1||1|
|Chemical Kinetics & Nuclear Chemistry||1||2||2||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|General Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-I||5||6||2||5||4||3||3||6||3|
|Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-II||2||1||2||3||1||3||2||0||4|
|Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-III||1||1||2||1||2||2||1||1||2|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||3||0||2||3||2||5||7||6||4|
|Coordination Compounds & Organometallics||2||2||4||2||1||1||1||2||1|
|Sets, Relations and Functions||2||2||2||1||1||2||1||1||1|
|Limits, Continuity & Differentiability||1||2||3||1||2||1||3||2||2|
|Application of Derivatives||3||3||2||2||3||2||1||2||2|
|Indefinite and Definite Integrals & Area under the Curve||2||2||2||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Cartesian coordinates & Straight Line||1||1||1||2||2||2||2||1||1|
|Quadratic Equations, Inequalities, Progressions||3||1||1||3||3||4||3||3||3|
|Binomial Theorem, Exponential & Logarithmic Series||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Permutation & Combination||1||2||1||2||1||0||1||1||1|
|3-D Coordinate Geometry||1||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Differential Equations & Properties of Triangles||1||1||2||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Trigonometry and Inverse Circular Function||1||2||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Heights and Distances||0||0||0||0||0||1||1||1||1|
|Matrices & Determinants||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Statics & Dynamics||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Match Your Answers: JEE Main Exam Answer Key
JEE Main Paper Analysis 2017 by Leading Coaching Institutes:
JEE Main 2017 Paper Analysis by FIITJEE:
- There were many theoretical questions which required some logical skills.
- Out of the total 90 questions, 25 were easy, 53 were of modest complexity and 12 questions were of comparative difficulty.
- In Chemistry, 2-3 questions required deep conceptual understanding.
- In the subject of Mathematics, question 28 of Set D was controversial and few questions were lengthy.
- In Set D question 34 and 54 of Physics were difficult and needed analytical ability beyond the NCERT books.
JEE Main Paper Analysis 2017 by Resonance:
- According to Resonance institute, Mathematics section was more tougher in assessment to Chemistry and Physics.
- Out of the 30 questions asked in Physics, 25 were easy, 4 were of medium level and 1 was difficult.
- In the Chemistry section, 13 questions were of easy level, 12 questions were of medium level and 5 questions were of tricky level.
- At last, in Mathematics, 6 questions were of easy level, 17 were of medium and 7 were of difficult level. As per the institute, the expected cutoff for Common Merit List is 101.
JEE Main Paper Analysis 2017 by Career Point:
- According to Career Point institute, paper can be considered to be easier as compared to the previous year.
- In the question paper, there were 3 questions which were completely from the syllabus of JEE Main.
- For Chemistry, the organic topics were difficult and had few logical questions. 73.33% questions were average, 23.3% are easy and 3.3% questions were difficult.
JEE Main 2017 Paper Analysis by Aakash:
- JEE Main 2017 questions were somewhat complicated. Most of the questions were simple and complicated questions were also asked.
- In each section, there were at least five to six questions which were framed differently.
- In Mathematics, two or three questions were lengthy and those students who relied on NCERT and other text books would have found the question paper difficult.
JEE Main Expected Cut-off 2017:
- To score well in this paper a student should have done Physics and Chemistry rapidly and the time saved here could have been used for Mathematics.
- There were 30 questions in each subject.
- Each section of the paper was of 120 marks, which means a total of 360 marks.
Directly Get Here: JEE Main Result
JEE Main Exam Analysis:
Physics was comparatively simpler than last year. There were 17 questions from class XII syllabus and 13 from class XI syllabus. Some significant topics like Mechanical Waves and Sound and Uniform Circular Motion were completely missing. Most of the questions involved easy calculations.
Chemistry was simplest of all the three subjects. There were 18 questions from class XII syllabus and 12 from class XI syllabus. Mathematics was tougher than last year. There were 18 questions from class XII syllabus and 12 from class XI syllabus. There were 3 questions from probability which was quite high.
Also Check out Here: JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks
To know more about JEE Main Paper Analysis 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. If you have any doubt then you can ask in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|JEE MAIN Registration Process||Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE MAIN Question Paper|
|3 Step For JEE Main Login||Top Engineering Colleges In India|
|JEE Main Participating Colleges||About JEE Mains Form|