JEE Main Previous Year Papers
Whenever we talk about Study material for JEE Main one most important thing that comes in mind other than books is JEE Main Previous Year Papers. Since the JEE Mains exam is near so candidates must be looking for Solved Question Paper for 2017|2016|2015 Year.
After going through the JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper Pdf candidates can get an idea about the level of examination and after solving it they can estimate about the level of their preparation.
What is JEE and why it is conducted?
CBSE Conducts the Joint Entrance Examination to provide eligible candidates admission in Undergraduate Programmes in various engineering colleges in India. Earlier the examination was conducted with the name of AIEEE, later it gets the identity of JEE. The examination is divided into two categories JEE Mains and JEE Advance.
With the help of JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper With Solution Pdf Download link given here in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com candidates going to appear in JEE Mains Examination can prepare in a much better way.
JEE Main Previous Year Papers
JEE Main Previous Year Papers PDF Download:
Candidates looking for JEE Main Previous Year Online Question Papers can download it by pressing the below mentioned direct link. After pressing that link, you will get the IIT JEE Main Previous Year Papers in English as well as in Hindi Language. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab the complete details about JEE Main Previous Year Papers as soon as possible.
JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper With Solution PDF
|JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper Solved-2017 Paper I||Download PDF|
|02.04.2017 Set A||Download PDF|
|02.04.2017 Set B||Download PDF|
|02.04.2017 Set C||Download PDF|
|02.04.2017 Set D||Download PDF|
|08.04.2017 Physics||Download PDF|
|08.04.2017 Chemistry||Download PDF|
|08.04.2017 Mathematics||Download PDF|
|09.04.2017 Physics||Download PDF|
|09.04.2017 Chemistry||Download PDF|
|09.04.2017 Mathematics||Download PDF|
|JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper Download – 2017 Paper II(English+Hindi)||Download PDF|
|Set W||Download PDF|
|Set X||Download PDF|
|Set Y||Download PDF|
|Set Z||Download PDF|
|Previous Year JEE Main Question Paper-2016 Paper I||Download PDF|
|03.04.2016 Set E||Download PDF|
|03.04.2016 Set F||Download PDF|
|03.04.2016 Set G||Download PDF|
|03.04.2016 Set H||Download PDF|
The JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper contains all those questions that get asked in previous years. Candidates who want to download the JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper With Solution Pdf they may also visit the official website of JEE.
But visiting the website and searching for the JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper with Solution may take a lot of time. Considering the betterment of candidates and saving their time we have given some direct links to download the Previous Year Question Paper Of Jee Main.
JEE Main Previous Year Papers With Answers:
Apart from the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers PDF, candidates can check JEE Main Last Year Papers with answers by going through this page.
Ques1.The nucleus of an atom consists of
- electrons and neutrons
- electrons and protons
- protons and neutrons
- All of the above
Ques2.The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called its
Ques3.The most electronegative element among the following is
Ques4.The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is
Check Out Tips to Crack the exam: JEE Main Preparation Tips
Ques5.The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of
- p-electrons in Ne(Z = 10)
- s-electrons in Mg(Z = 12)
- d-electrons in Fe(Z = 26)
- p-electrons in CI(Z = 17)
Ques6.The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
- froth floatation
Ques7.The number of electrons presents in H+ is
Ques8.Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of
- collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphere
- action of ultraviolet light from the sun on atmospheric oxygen
- action of solar radiations particularly cosmic rays on carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere
- lightning discharge in atmosphere
Ques9.It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards because
- work done in rolling is more than in lifting
- work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling it
- work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling
- work done in rolling a stone is less than in lifting it
Ques10.The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Get Here: JEE Main Exam Pattern
Ques11.Siphon will fail to work if
- the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
- the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- both its limbs are of unequal length
- the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
Ques12.Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due to
- the heating effect of current alone
- hysteresis loss alone
- both the heating effect of current and hysteresis loss
- intense sunlight at noon
Ques13.Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Ques14.A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
Ques15. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
- 45 km/hr
- 50 km/hr
- 54 km/hr
- 55 km/hr
Download Here: JEE MAIN Question Paper With Solutions
Ques16.The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
Ques17.Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
- 1 : 3
- 3 : 2
- 3 : 4
- None of these
Ques18.A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
- 120 m
- 240 m
- 300 m
- None of these
Ques19.A train 360 m long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. In what time will it pass a bridge 140 m long?
- 40 sec
- 42 sec
- 45 sec
- 48 sec
Ques20.Two trains of equal length are running on parallel lines in the same direction at 46 km/hr and 36 km/hr. The faster train passes the slower train in 36 seconds. The length of each train is:
- 50 m
- 72 m
- 80 m
- 82 m
Get PDf of: JEE Main Syllabus with Weightage Paper
Download Previous Year JEE Main Question Paper:
Contenders can download JEE Main Previous Year Papers PDF and Solved Question Paper for 2017|2016|2015 Year of Joint Entrance Exam Main by going through this page, and can prepare for their examination in a much better and further way.
For the convenience of the visitors, our team has presented JEE Main Previous Year Exam Papers along with answers as well as in PDF format. According to the JEE Mains Previous Years Online Papers, Main Examination comprises two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
JEE Main Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2018:
- JEE Main Paper I 2018 will be conducted for providing admission to undergraduate engineering courses.
- The examination will be held through online or offline mode.
- A candidate will opt for either Pen or Paper Based or Computer Based examination mode.
- Questions will be asked in theJEE Main Paper 1 from chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- There will be total 90 objective type questions.
- Weightage to all subjects are given equal.
- Total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Duration of the examination will be 3 hours and 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability.
- The question paper medium is English and Hindi.
- Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- 1/4 negative marking for every incorrect answer will be deducted
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2018:
- Paper-2 of JEE Main 2018 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture courses.
- Paper-2 will be conducted on offline mode only.
- The JEE Main Paper 2 will comprises of three parts i.e. mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test.
- This paper will contain total 50 questions for aptitude test, 2 questions for drawing test and 30 questions from mathematics.
- 3 hours will be provided to the candidates for the solving the examination paper while 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability.
- Students filling the exam centers in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Havel cities have the option to opt the question paper in English, Hindi and Gujarati medium.
- Each objective type question will carry 4 marks for the correct response and 2 drawing questions contains total 70 marks.
- 1/4 of the total marks will be deducted from the total score as negative marking for each wrong answer.
Candidates can check question and answers or download JEE Mains Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions Free PDF also with the help of this page. Hope you are satisfied with this page of JEE Main Previous Year Papers and if you still have any query regarding this page, you may drop comment in below mentioned comment box. Our team members will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|JEE MAIN 2018 Registration||JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE Main Paper Analysis|
|JEE Main Participating Colleges||JEE Main Participating Colleges|
|JEE Main Rank Predictor||CBSE JEE MAIN Admit Card|