JEE Main Previous Year Papers
JEE Mains exam is a national level entrance examination which is conducted to provide the admission in NITs IIITs. Candidates can download the JEE Main Previous Year Papers with the help of this page.
Students can download the JEE Main exam question papers in the form of PDF from here. To qualify the JEE Main exam, students should download the Solve papers for the previous year like 2018/17/16.
JEE Main Exam Dates:
National Testing Agency has announced the JEE 2019 exam dates. The exam will be held on January 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2019 while it will be held again from April 6 to 20, 2019. Students should start their preparation with the help of Model papers.
For more information about the JEE Main Previous Year Papers, students need to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
JEE Main Previous Year Papers
JEE Main Previous Year Papers PDF Download:
Candidates looking for JEE Main Previous Year Online Question Papers can download it by pressing the below mentioned direct link. After pressing that link, you will get the IIT JEE Main Previous Year Papers in English as well as in Hindi Language. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab the complete details about JEE Main Previous Year Papers as soon as possible.
JEE Question Papers PDF 2018
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper 1||Set A|
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper 1||Set B|
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper 1||Set C|
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper 1||Set D|
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper 2||Set A|
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper 2||Set B|
|JEE Main 2018 Question Paper 2||Set C|
JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper With Solution PDF
|Exam Date||Set/Exam Date|
JEE Main Previous Year Question paper for Paper II
|Paper II Convert all)|
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers (2016)
|Exam Date||Set/Exam Date|
|09.04.2016||Sample Paper I|
|10.04.2016||Sample Paper II|
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers (2015)
|Exam Date||Set/Exam Date|
|10.04.2015||Sample Paper 1|
|11.04.2015||Sample Paper 2|
JEE Main previous year question papers (2014)
|09.04.2014||Sample paper I|
|11.04.2014||Sample Papers II|
|12.04.2014||Sample Paper III|
|19.04.2014||Sample Paper IV|
JEE Main previous year question papers for Paper II
The JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper contains all those questions that get asked in previous years. Candidates who want to download the JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper With Solution Pdf they may also visit the official website of JEE.
But visiting the website and searching for the JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper with Solution may take a lot of time. Considering the betterment of candidates and saving their time we have given some direct links to download the Previous Year Question Paper Of Jee Main.
JEE Main Question Answers
Q.1 Select the correct stability order of the conformation /Rotamers/ Rotational isomers of Ethane Molecule
(1) Partially Eclipsed > Fully Eclipsed > Anti-staggered > Skew or Gouche
(2) Skew or Gouche> Partially Eclipsed > Fully Eclipsed > Anti-staggered
(3) Anti-staggered > Skew or Gouche> Partially Eclipsed > Fully Eclipsed
(4) Fully Eclipsed > Anti-staggered > Skew or Gouche> Partially Eclipsed
Q.2 As per IUPAC nomenclature, the name of the complex [Co (H2O)4(NH3 )2]C13 is
(1) tetraaquadiaminecobalt (III) chloride
(2) tetraaquadiamminecobalt (III) chloride
(3) diaminetetraaquacobalt (III) chloride
(4) diamminetctraaquacobalt (III) chloride
Q.3 Two numbers are chosen from 1, 3, 5, 7,… 147, 149 and 151 and multiplied together in all possible ways. The number of ways which will give us the product a multiple of 5, is
Check Out Tips to Crack the exam: JEE Main Preparation Tips
Q.4 The image of an object, formed by a plano-convex lens at a distance of 8m behind the lens, is real and is one third the size of the object. The wavelength of light inside the lens is 2/3 times the wavelength in free space. The radius of the curved surface of the lens is
(1) 1 m
(2) 6 m
(3) 5 m
(4) 3 m
Q.5 The resistance of a wire at room temperature 20°C is found to be 20W. Now to increase the resistance by 20%, the temperature of the wire must be [The temperature coefficient of resistance of the material of the wire is 0.002 per °C].
Q.6 which of the following organic groups are found in naturally occuring amino acids?
(1). Guanidinium ion
(4). All of these
START NOW: JEE Main Mock Test
Q.7 Polyprotic acids such as H3PO4, can act as acid-base buffers
(1). only in combination with polyprotic bases
(2). if their concentration is kept low
(3). at pH values around neutrality
(4). at pH values around any of their pKa’s
Q.8 The pH of a solution is determined by
(1). concentration of salt
(2). relative concentration of acids and bases
(3). dielectric constant of the medium
(4). environmental effect
Q.9 The reactions of molecules
(1). are the reactions of the functional groups
(2). are independent of the functional groups
(3). require an enzyme in all cases
(4). all of the above
Get PDf of: JEE Main Syllabus with Weightage Paper
Q.10 Which of the following indicates that the pK of an acid is numerically equal to the pH of the solution when the molar concentration of the acid and its conjugate base are equal?
(1). Michaelis-Menten equation
(2). Haldanes equation
(3). Henderson-Hasselbalch equation
(4). Hardy-Windberg law
Download Previous Year JEE Main Question Paper:
Contenders can download JEE Main Previous Year Papers PDF and Solved Question Paper for 2017|2016|2015 Year of Joint Entrance Exam Main by going through this page, and can prepare for their examination in a much better and further way.
For the convenience of the visitors, our team has presented JEE Main Previous Year Exam Papers along with answers as well as in PDF format. According to the JEE Mains Previous Years Online Papers, Main Examination comprises two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
JEE Main Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2019:
- JEE Main Paper I 2019 will be conducted for providing admission to undergraduate engineering courses.
- The examination will be held through online or offline mode.
- A candidate will opt for either Pen or Paper Based or Computer Based examination mode.
- Questions will be asked in theJEE Main Paper 1 from chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- There will be total 90 objective type questions.
- Weightage to all subjects are given equal.
- Total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Duration of the examination will be 3 hours and 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability.
- The question paper medium is English and Hindi.
- Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- 1/4 negative marking for every incorrect answer will be deducted
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2019:
- Paper-2 of JEE Main 2019 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate architecture courses.
- Paper-2 will be conducted on offline mode only.
- The JEE Main Paper 2 will comprises of three parts i.e. mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test.
- This paper will contain total 50 questions for aptitude test, 2 questions for drawing test and 30 questions from mathematics.
- 3 hours will be provided to the candidates for the solving the examination paper while 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability.
- Students filling the exam centers in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Havel cities have the option to opt the question paper in English, Hindi and Gujarati medium.
- Each objective type question will carry 4 marks for the correct response and 2 drawing questions contains total 70 marks.
- 1/4 of the total marks will be deducted from the total score as negative marking for each wrong answer.
Get Here: JEE Main Exam Pattern
Candidates can check question and answers or download JEE Mains Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions Free PDF also with the help of this page. Hope you are satisfied with this page of JEE Main Previous Year Papers and if you still have any query regarding this page, you may drop comment in below mentioned comment box. Our team members will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|JEE MAIN Registration||JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE Main Paper Analysis|
|JEE Main Participating Colleges||JEE Main Exam Centres|
|JEE Main Rank Predictor||CBSE JEE MAIN Admit Card|