JEE Main Result
JEE Main Result will declare by CBSE (CBT/PBT) in the month of April 2018. It may be noted that JEE Main 2018 Result will be declared for Paper I and II discretely in the month of may 2018. In order to check result of JEE Main, the aspirants have to enter their roll number and date of birth on the result page. By the means of JEE Main result 2018, applicants will be able to check their Rank List and cutoff score also.
This page includes
Candidates who appear for JEE Main examination across various examination centers must be eager to know the solutions of their exams. So, all the aspirants can check JEE Main Result 2018 through online mode by following the steps provided on this page below. For more details, candidates need to go through the whole page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
JEE Main Result
How to Download JEE Main Result 2018?
- Candidates who are seeking for the exam outcome are first of all required to visit the Official Website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in.
- Now, go for ‘Recruitment’ tab visible at menu bar and then hit on “Announcement” link available at the drop down menu on the home page.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to select asked details for getting the result.
- Enter the asked details like application number and password or any other in provided space.
- This will open the desired exam solutions in PDF format on your digital screen.
- At last retain a copy of downloaded answer keys to match your query.
What’s new in JEE Main Result 2018?
- For academic year 2018-19, as many as 2, 24,000 top candidates of JEE Main 2018 will be qualified for appearing in JEE Advanced 2018.
- Till 2017, only top 2, 20,000 candidates of JEE Main were eligible to take JEE Advanced.
What will carry JEE Main 2018 Result?
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Father and Mother’s name
- State code of eligibility
- Category and Nationality
- Marks obtained in each subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- Total marks obtained
- All India rank (AIR)
- Category Rank
- Qualifying Status for JEE Advanced 2018
- Cutoff score for appearing in JEE Advanced 2018
Purpose of JEE Main Exam:
Joint Entrance Examination by CBSE is conducted to give admissions to students in various courses such as B.Tech, B.E. and B.Arch programmes offered at NITs, IIITs, and other government approved engineering institutes as per their ranking. More than around 12 lakh of students appeared for JEE mains exam and those who will successfully qualify it will be permissible to give JEE advanced exam.
Also Check Solutions From Here: JEE Main Exam Answer Key
JEE Main 2018 / All India Rank Cutoff:
The CBSE Board will release JEE Main 2018 cut-off Marks on its official website. The cut-off marks mean minimum marks which are necessary to secure to clear the exam.
|Scheduled Caste Category||32||52||50||53|
|Scheduled Tribe Category||27||48||44||47|
|Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer Category||49||70||70||74|
JEE Main 2017 State Wise Qualifier List:
|States||Number of Qualifiers|
Check Out List of: JEE Main Participating Colleges
How to calculate JEE Main score and rank?
- Use the JEE Main 2018 answer key and get an estimation of your score in the entrance test after comparing your attempted answers in the actual paper.
- The method of calculating JEE Main score makes use of the marking scheme given by CBSE in which using it candidates can calculate their JEE Main 2018 score and rank.
Formula to calculate JEE Main Score:
JEE Main Score = 4 marks x number of correct answers – number of wrong answers x 1
When will Inter-se-merit be applicable?
In case more than two candidates secure equal marks in JEE Main, then in that case the inter-se-merit or tie-breaker policy will be applicable. Check all the details about the fundamentals and basic rules for the application of inter-se-merit.
Inter-se-merit strategy for JEE Main Paper 1 & 2:
|JEE Main Paper||Tie Breaking Criterion|
|JEE Main Paper I|
|JEE Main Paper II|
Check Also: List of Engineering Entrance Exams
JEE Main Marks Vs Rank:
|301 to 326||1 – 9|
|281 to 300||10 – 83|
|261 to 280||84 – 244|
|241 to 260||245 – 706|
|221 to 240||707 – 1755|
|201 to 220||1756 – 4163|
|181 to 200||4164 – 8997|
|161 to 180||8998 – 18371|
|141 to 160||18372 – 35928|
|121 to 140||35929 – 67649|
|101 to 120||67651 – 125722|
|81 to 100||125723 – 237034|
|61 to 80||237035 – 463443|
|41 to 60||463444 – 844544|
|21 to 40||844546 – 1093113|
|1 to 20||1093115 – 1121966|
JEE Main Rank List 2018:
- JEE Main 2018 rank list will be available along with the JEE Main result. After checking their result, candidates can get access to their All India Ranks (AIRs).
- The rank list of JEE Main 2018 will reflect All India Ranks and All India Category Ranks of the candidates.
- All India Ranks are used for admissions, while category ranks are just for information sake. The rank list will be used by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority for admission purposes.
Get here Category Wise: JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks
JEE Main Result Date 2018:
|Examination Held on||April 2018|
|Answer Key Availability||April 2018|
|JEE Main Result 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|Cut-Off Marks||April 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Exam date||May 2018|
Candidates may attain their JEE Main Result 2018 by going through this Official Link. Aspirants may also get connected to our portal through Facebook and Google Plus for getting latest updates regarding Joint Entrance Examination Result.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|JEE MAIN Registration Process||Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE MAIN Question Paper|
|3 Step For JEE Main Login||Top Engineering Colleges In India|
|JEE Main Preparation Tips||About JEE Mains Form|