JEE Main Result 2019
JEE Main Result 2019 Release Date is schedule to be declared in the first week of February 2019. JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates has been announced, NTA (National Testing Agency) is going to conduct the JEE Main Exam from 6th – 20th January 2019
Get JEE Main Paper I/II Results Details
NITs, CFTIs and other colleges and institutions consider JEE Main scores for providing admission, so those who want to pursue engineering course must appear for examination. Participants can check JEE Main (CBT/PBT) Exam Result via online mode with the help of simple steps mentioned below.
Download NTA JEE Main Result
JEE Main (national level entrance test) will be conducted twice in a year by National Testing Agency (NTA) for providing admission to students in BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan courses in various reputed government colleges and institutions of India
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com, has well created this page with complete details regarding JEE Main Result 2019, to grab more details related to same read this entire page, let’s take a look-
Check Also: List of Engineering Entrance Exams
|What’s New in JEE Main Exam|
JEE Main Result
JEE Main Result
According to the sources this year around 14 lakh students took part in the JEE Main Examination (both Online and Offline) with the motive to get admission in various engineering and architecture courses in National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) across the country. The top 2,24,000 will get admission in the above said colleges on available seats.
JEE Main 2019 Result will contain information like All India Rank (AIR), All India Rank (category wise), marks obtained and status of qualifying Joint Entrance Exam Main 2019. Aspirants who will get qualifying marks in NTA JEE Main Result 2019 will become eligible to appear in JEE Advance 2019 Examination.
How to Download JEE Main Result 2019?
To download the JEE Main Result candidates are advised to follow instructions given below:
- Candidates who are seeking for the JEE Main Result are first of all required to visit the Official Website i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on JEE Main Result 2019 link
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for details to avail the JEE Main Result
- Enter the asked details like application number and password or any other in provided space.
- This will open the desired JEE Main Result in PDF format on your digital screen.
- At last retain a copy of downloaded JEE Main Result 2019 to match your query.
What’s new in JEE Main Result 2019?
- For academic year 2019, as many as 2, 24,000 top candidates of JEE Main 2019 will be qualified for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.
- Till 2017, only top 2, 20,000 candidates of JEE Main were eligible to take JEE Advanced.
What will carry JEE Main 2019 Result?
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Father and Mother’s name
- State code of eligibility
- Category and Nationality
- Marks obtained in each subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
- Total marks obtained
- All India rank (AIR)
- Category Rank
- Qualifying Status for JEE Advanced 2019
- Cutoff score for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019
Also Check Solutions From Here: JEE Main Exam Answer Key
Some facts about JEE Mains Examination 2019 :
- Around 10.43 lakh aspirants in 112 cities in India and abroad have appeared in the Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination (Main) this year
- The offline exam, conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA ), was held in 104 cities across 1,613 centers across the country and in eight centers in as many countries abroad
- JEE Main Results 2019 is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced).
- The sixth edition of JEE (Main) 2019 offline exam was held for approximately 10,43,739 candidates registered for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in NITs, IITs and other centrally funded technical institutes etc,” the NTA said in a release.
- The examination was conducted for 6,46,814 boys, 2,66,745 girls and three transgenders
Purpose of JEE Main Exam:
Joint Entrance Examination by NTA is conducted to give admissions to students in various courses such as B.Tech, B.E. and B.Arch programmes offered at NITs, IIITs, and other government approved engineering institutes as per their ranking. More than around 12 lakh of students appeared for JEE mains exam and those who will successfully qualify it will be permissible to give JEE advanced exam.
What after declaration of JEE Main Result 2019 ?
After getting qualifying JEE Main Result 2019 , candidates will appear in JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) counseling. Afterwards the JEE Main 2019 Result Merit List will declared. Admissions of eligible contenders to NITs, IITs, GFTIs will be completed on the basis of JEE Main 2019 merit list.
Check Out: Top Engineering Colleges In India
Declaration of JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019 will be done on the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.inBut candidates appear in examination will be able to download their JEE Main Result on NTA official website at www.nta.ac.in
Check Out List of: JEE Main Participating Colleges
Previous year JEE Main / All India Rank Cutoff:
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release JEE Main 2019 cut-off Marks on its official website. The cut-off marks mean minimum marks which are necessary to secure to clear the exam.
|Scheduled Caste Category||32||52||50||53|
|Scheduled Tribe Category||27||48||44||47|
|Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer Category||49||70||70||74|
Get here Category Wise: JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks
How to calculate JEE Main score and rank?
- Use the JEE Main 2019 answer key and get an estimation of your JEE Main Result score in the entrance test after comparing your attempted answers in the actual paper.
- The method of calculating JEE Main score makes use of the marking scheme given by NTA in which using it candidates can calculate their JEE Main 2019 score and rank.
Formula to calculate JEE Main Score:
JEE Main Score = 4 marks x number of correct answers – number of wrong answers x 1
When will Inter-se-merit be applicable?
In case more than two candidates secure equal marks in JEE Main, then in that case the inter-se-merit or tie-breaker policy will be applicable. Check all the details about the fundamentals and basic rules for the application of inter-se-merit.
Inter-se-merit strategy for JEE Main Paper 1 & 2:
|JEE Main Paper||Tie Breaking Criterion|
|JEE Main Paper I|
|JEE Main Paper II|
Check Here: JEE Main Paper Analysis
JEE Main Marks Vs Rank:
|301 to 326||1 – 9|
|281 to 300||10 – 83|
|261 to 280||84 – 244|
|241 to 260||245 – 706|
|221 to 240||707 – 1755|
|201 to 220||1756 – 4163|
|181 to 200||4164 – 8997|
|161 to 180||8998 – 18371|
|141 to 160||18372 – 35928|
|121 to 140||35929 – 67649|
|101 to 120||67651 – 125722|
|81 to 100||125723 – 237034|
|61 to 80||237035 – 463443|
|41 to 60||463444 – 844544|
|21 to 40||844546 – 1093113|
|1 to 20||1093115 – 1121966|
JEE Main Rank List 2019 :
- JEE Main 2019 rank list will be available along with the JEE Main result. After checking their result, candidates can get access to their All India Ranks (AIRs).
- The rank list of JEE Main 2019 will reflect All India Ranks and All India Category Ranks of the candidates.
- All India Ranks are used for admissions, while category ranks are just for information sake. The rank list will be used by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority for admission purposes.
Check Also: JEE Main Rank Predictor
JEE Main Exam Result Instructions
After successfully completion of exam, Result of JEE Main Exam 2019 will be released in the first week of February 2019. Students are required to download the JEE Main January Exam Result through online mode from the official site as authority will not send any hard copy of JEE Main rank card to any of the participants
All those students who are going to participate in exam may check their performance outcome with the help instructions specified below. One can also navigate through direct link which will be accessible soon on this page
Students are advice retain the copy of JEE Main score card, as it is valid for admission into BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan courses as, NITs, CFTIs and various other colleges and institutions of India consider JEE Main scores for admission
JEE Main Result Date 2019 For January Exam
|Application form available||01-09-2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||September 2019|
|Mock test available||September 2019|
|Last date for application submission||30-09- 2019|
|Exam date||06 to 20-01-2019|
|Result announcement||1st week of February 2019|
Candidates may attain their JEE Main Result 2019 by going through this Official Link. Aspirants may also get connected to our portal through Facebook and Google Plus for getting latest updates regarding Joint Entrance Examination Result.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|JEE MAIN Registration Process||Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE MAIN Question Paper|
|3 Step For JEE Main Login||JEE Main Topper|
|JEE Main Preparation Tips||About JEE Mains Form|