JEECUP Application Form
Last date of filling JEECUP Application Form is 28/02/2018!!!! To take admission into various polytechnic courses offered by various institutions and colleges of Uttar Pradesh, candidates need to get qualified in UPJEE Exam.
UPJEE Exam Dates has been released, as according to the latest UP Polytechnic Notification, this state level polytechnic examination will be held on 22/04/2018. Candidates can fill JEECUP Application Form 2018 from below.
It is informed to the contenders that “Aadhaar is mandatory to fill JEECUP Application Form 2018”.
Highlights Of This Page
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education organizes Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination and only eligible candidates can participate in this examination. So before getting registered must check it from below.
On the basis of UPJEE Score Card, you may apply for admission in engineering, technology, pharmacy and many other diploma courses. To attain more details about JEECUP Application Form 2018, go through this page tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com
JEECUP Application Form
Contenders have to follow presented instructions as well as steps for submitting their UP Polytechnic Application Form 2018.
Offered Programmes through JEECUP 2018
Diploma in Engineering & Technology
|Group B||Agriculture Engineering|
|Group C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering.|
|Group D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.|
|Group D||Library & Information Science.|
|Group E||Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|Group F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology|
|Group G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.|
|Group H||Diploma in Hotel Management.|
|Group I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.|
|Group J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.|
|Lateral Entry||(Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Steps to submit JEECUP Application Form 2018:
Candidates willing to apply for UPJEE (Polytechnic) – 2018 examination, need to fill an UPJEE Application Form 2018, which is to be filled by following the hassle free steps as modified below:
Step-1: JEECUP Polytechnic Notification 2018
- First of all visit the official website that is jeecup.nic.in.
- Press on “Information Brochure-2018” link accessible at left of page.
- Read all details as listed in JEECUP Notification 2018.
- Select ‘Online Application form submission for Group A’ or ‘Online Application form for Group (B to K)’ link as per your need.
- Then candidates will navigate to the new page where they need to login or registration.
Step-2: JEECUP Registration Form 2018
- From this page, contenders are required to follow some more steps that are well described in image form here.
- Now new users are required to follow some steps for the registration as shown there.
- You are required to choose the course for which you need to fill JEECUP Application Form.
- After that, hit “Apply” tab and for going to the next page.
Step-3: JEECUP Log In 2018
- Already registered candidates need to log in by entering some details like application form, application no, password and security pin.
- After that you have to recheck the complete details in suitable manner and hit on “sign in” tab.
- You need to read the complete instructions regarding JEECUP Application Form carefully and hit “Proceed” tab.
Step-4: JEECUP 2018 Application Form 2018
- Now contenders are required to fill UPJEE-Polytechnic Application Form 2018 by entering Aadhaar No., Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Details and Password, Security Answer etc.
- Fill domicile, category, sub category, group, exam centre choices and minimum qualifying examination details etc.
- After this, signature and Left thumb impression to be uploaded in listed format.
|Item||File Format||File Size||Dimension|
Colored Photograph of Candidate with name of candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it.
|JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of Candidate||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb impression of Candidate||JPEG|
1KB to 30KB
|3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step-4: Payment of JEECUP Application Fee
Afterwards contenders are required to make the payment of UPJEE (Polytechnic)-2018 Application Fee by Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card or through e-challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
|General / OBC category||Rs. 300/- + bank charges|
|SC / ST||Rs. 200/- + bank charges|
Step-5: JEECUP Application Form 2018 Submission
- Afterwards contenders are required to take a preview of the complete form.
- Take a print out of the form and send it to the below mentioned address in prescribed form.
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh,
1, Guru Govind Singh Marg, Charbagh,
Lucknow (UP) – 226001
Note: Aspirants are advised to retain the confirmation page safe for future. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
|Other backward Class – Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Person with Disability||3%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girls candidate of All categories||20%|
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2018
There is minimum basic eligibility criteria prescribed, which is as under:
|Minimum basic eligibility||Subject wise question percentage for examination|
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks||Mathematics-50%|
Physics & Chemistry -50%
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/ appeared with Agriculture. & Minimum 35% marks or Agriculture Subject in 12th||Maths-50%, Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture -50%|
|C||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks||English & Hindi comprehension 20% Reasoning & Intelligency-50% General Awareness-30%|
|D||1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed/ appeared (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)||English & Hindi comprehension- 30%|
Reasoning & Intelligency -35% Numerical Ability -10%
General Awareness -25%
|2. Library & Information Science||12th passed/ appeared|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST||Physics & Chemistry -50% Biology or Maths-50%|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed/ appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry||Chemistry – 50%, Zoology -25% Botany – 25%|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate in any discipline (passed/ appeared)||English comprehension – 20% Numerical Ability -15%|
General Intelligency -20%
General Awareness -15%
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed/ appeared with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST|
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion- 25%, Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude-25%, English- 25% General Knowledge-25%|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. *PH/Color blind candidates not allowed.||Physics & Chemistry-50% Maths-50%|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute|
English comprehension-20% Numerical Ability-15%, Reasoning-30% General Intelligency-20% General Awareness-15%
Check Updated List Of: Top UP Polytechnic College
Group wise eligibility and subject wise Question percentage (Group – K1 to K8):
There is not any upper age bar for applying candidates whereas; candidate must have minimum 14 years old on 1st July 2018.
JEECUP Admission Fee 2018:
Courses and institute wise fee detail is given below.
|Institute Type||Course Type||Total Fee|
Diploma in Pharmacy / Hotel Management and all courses of 3 year duration
|1 or 2 year duration courses||Rs.21500/-|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2018
- The UP polytechnic entrance exam 2018 will be organized in offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper-Based Examination.
- The exam will consist of 100 objective type questions.
- The paper will be conducted in English and Hindi language.
- The time duration of the exam will be three hours.
- For each correct response, 4 marks will be awarded.
- As per the JEECUP Exam pattern 2018, there will be negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Candidates are required to read all the JEECUP Exam instructions carefully before solving the question paper.
- The Papers of UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) will be conducted in Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode only.
- UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2018 shall have one paper for each group having 100 Objective Type Questions.
- All Examination papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English Medium.
Check Here: Polytechnic Sample Paper
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission:
- UP Polytechnic 2018 admit card & result
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
JEECUP 2018 Dates:
09.00 – 12.00 AM: Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)
02.30 – 05.30 AM: Group B to I and K1 to K8 (Other Courses)
|Last date to submit application form||28/02/2018|
|Correction in filled-in application form||Second week of March 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||Second week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group A-(Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||22/04/2018 ( 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K7-Other Courses)||22/04/2018 (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
Check Here: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Check its Official Link to get additional details concerning JEECUP Application Form 2018. Stay tuned with our portal for getting more updates about about JEECUP Polytechnic Notification, JEECUP Application Form and others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling||JEECUP Polytechnic Results|
|JEECUP Admit Card||JEECUP UP Polytechnic Answer key|
|Top Universities in India||UP Polytechnic Application Form|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|