JEECUP Admit Card
Aspirants who had applied for joint Entrance Examination Council of UP are informed that JEECUP Admit Card has been released now. The Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) is going to organize Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination on 22nd April 2018.
Thus, aspirants can download their JEECUP Admit Card 2018 from this page. Candidates who want to get admission in various polytechnic courses in the engineering or non-engineering fields they are advised to download UPJEE(P) Hall Ticket by taking below mentioned steps through online mode.
Do you know the content of the pages
जल्दी से डाउनलोड करे UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket
joint Entrance Examination Council of UP is a state level examination. large number of applicants are going to appear in this examination. you may also download JEECUP Hall ticket through below given directly.
You may fetch more significant information about UPJEE(P) Admit Card by scrolling down this page which is designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to Download the JEECUP Hall Ticket 2018?
Those aspirants who have successfully submitted their applications and looking for their JEECUP Call Letters they can only download it through online mode by following some simple steps which are given below…
- In the very first very step applied contenders have to visit Official Website of Council of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh which is www.jeecup.org
- Once you will reach the home page then you have to press on ‘Online Admit Card Download For Group A’ link or “Online Admit Card Download For Group – B to K” that is available on the home page.
- Once you press above mentioned link a new page will be opened asking for your details.
- Candidates are required to enter the necessary details.
- Now you will be able to download UP Polytechnic Admit Card by entering correct details and save it on your system or take a printout for attending examination.
JEECUP Admit Card
UPJEE (Polytechnic) Paper Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: UPJEE POLYTECHNIC Exam will be conducted in Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode only
- Type of Examination: The papers of UPJEE POLYTECHNIC 2018 will be of objective type questions.
- Medium of Question Papers: Question papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English Medium
- The exam will be of 3 hours duration
- Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response.
- (One fourth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question.
- No marks will be deducted from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
Check Out: JEECUP Previous Year Papers
Eager aspirants are requested to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. Sub-scribe our web- portal through mail address to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others directly in your mail- box.
Get Detailed: JEECUP Syllabus
JEECUP Exam Date: 22-04-2018
- Group A (Engineering/ Technology Diploma) Courses: 09:00AM – 12.00 AM
- Group B to K7 (Other Courses): 2.30 PM – 05.30 PM
We update this page, with latest details related to JEE CUP Exam Hall Ticket so; candidates can bookmark our web portal and get all latest updates on your instant access. You may follow us on Face book and Google plus. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
To download their JEECUP Admit Card 2018 candidates may go through this direct Official Link. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about Exam Admit Card by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEECUP Application Form||JEECUP Counselling|
|Top 10 UP Polytechnic College||JEECUP Application Form Correction|
|JEECUP UP Polytechnic Answer key||UP Polytechnic Syllabus|
|Tips To Score Good Marks||Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|