JEECUP Admit Card
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam has been rescheduled from 26th April 2019 to 26th May 2019. Also, last date to submit UP Polytechnic Entrance has been extended till 31st March 2019. Those who registered successfully for test will get chance to access JEECUP Admit Card 2019 (Group A to K). Now, check JEECUP UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket Release Date & structure of paper.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2019 Overview:
- Conducted by: Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
- Purpose of Exam: Admission to various Polytechnic Courses
- Opening Date to Fill Form: 20-12-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 28-02-2019
- JEECUP Application Form Extended Till: 31-03-2019
- Window of correction of form: 01-04-2019
- Correction window closes on: 04-04-2019
- JEECUP Exam Date: 26-05-2019
- JEECUP Admit Card Date: 02nd Week of April 2019
- JEECUP (Group A to K) Admit Card Status: Link will be Active Soon
- JEECUP Result For Entrance: June 2019
JEECUP Admit Card
Latest Update for JEECUP UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019:
Window for Application Form Correction will now open on 01st April 2019 and closes till 04th April 2019. Around 4 lakh candidates appear for UP Polytechnic exam. Last year, a total of 3,98,673 candidates appeared for the exam and of these, around 3,79,567 qualified.
JEECUP (Group A to K) Hall Ticket Release Date 2019:
Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic Admit Card will be released for Group A to K in 02nd Week of April 2019. You can access JEECUP Entrance Exam Admit Card through Login or by using the DigiLocker.
How to Download JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card From Official Website?
- Log on to official website that is www.jeecup.org
- Select ‘Online Admit Card Download For Group A’ link or “Online Admit Card Download For Group – B to K”.
- JEECUP Admit Card Download page will be opened.
- Enter Application Number, Password, and Security Pin.
- Press “Submit” button.
- Now JEECUP 2019 Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take print out of JEECUP Call Letter and bring at time of exam.
Check More JEECUP Related Links:
|JEECUP Application Form||Get Details|
|JEECUP Polytechnic Results||Get Details|
|JEECUP 2019 Polytechnic Counselling||Get Details|
|UP Polytechnic Syllabus||Get Details|
|UP Polytechnic Application Form||Get Details|
|Top 10 UP Polytechnic College||Get Details|
|UP Polytechnic Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|JEECUP UP Polytechnic Answer Key||Get Details|
|JEECUP Application Form Correction||Get Details|
|Press Here for JEECUP Official Website|
How to Download UP JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card From DigiLocker?
- Visit the official website that is digilocker.gov.in.
- You need to Sign In using the Username and Password
- Or by entering Aadhaar Number.
- Submit these details by hitting “Sign In” button.
- On submitting the details, you will log in.
- There you will see “issued documents section”.
- Hit on that section button.
- If your admit card has been issued, it will appear under issued documents.
- Download and take a print out of UP Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Bring Admit Card of JEECUP at time of exam.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Is There Any Changes in JEECUP-Check Here?
- The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be three hours.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM) and Afternoon (2:30 PM – 5:30 PM).
- The questions paper will be printed in both Hindi and English language.
- It will be different as per the courses opted by students.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for wrong answers and multiple answers.
|Subject||Number Of Questions|
Read Now: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Forgot Registration Number/ Password-How to Retrieve No/ Password?
- The Registration Number and Password is sent to you at your registered email Id at the time of filling the form.
- So, check your inbox for that.
- However, if you have not received any mail regarding this, follow the other way of retrieving it.
- The other way is given to the candidate on the login page.
- Hit on the Forgot Registration or Forgot Password link.
- Next, you will have to enter the necessary details.
Forgot Registration Number? Steps to Recover Registration ID/Password
What Are The Documents To Bring On The Day Of JEECUP Exam?
- 02 Hard Copies of the JEECUP Admit Card
- One should be given to invigilator and the other one is to be kept by the candidate.
- Valid ID Proof such as:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
JEECUP Exam Centres 2019:
|Bahraich||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
|Bhadohi (sant ravidas nagar)||Hardoi|
|Kasganj||Sant Kabir Nagar|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
JEECUP 26th May Exam Admit Card 2019:
Polutechnic Entrance will be held via pen-paper based on 26th May 2019 for admission in various Diploma/ Post Diploma/ PG courses. You may get your JEECUP Admit Card 2019 or JEECUP Entrance Exam Hall Ticket from this web page.
The JEECUP Admit Card will be released for Group A to K. If you are downloading JEECUP Admit Card through the candidate login enter details such as Application Number and Password. However, if you are using DigiLocker, enter details of digilocker login such as username and password or just Aadhaar card to get JEECUP Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|