JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
Participated for JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling from 13th June 2017!!! Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh starts JEECUP Polytechnic Counseling for offering admission to the students in Polytechnic Programmes in reputed colleges of Uttar Pradesh. You may follow the procedure that is given below to appear for JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2017. Checkout JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Dates by going though this page. Candidates, who had qualified Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination, may only participate for Counseling till 31/07/2017. Counseling will be conducted in 4 rounds as following below.
This Page Includes:
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conducts JEECUP Entrance Exam for those candidates who want to get admission in various Polytechnic courses in Uttar Pradesh State. 336 Private Colleges, 103 Government Colleges, 18 Aided Colleges & 5 other Colleges are going to participate in JEECUP Counselling. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details like JEECUP Counselling Procedure, seat allotment and Dates on this page, so please have a look.
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Procedure:
Step 1. Registration:
- Firstly students should visit the official site that is jeecup.nic.in.
- Now select suitable link to apply.
- Now fill registration form with required details.
- After successful submission of registration form a Unique Registration No. will be available.
- Note down this a Unique Registration No.
Step 2. E-challan:
- Download E-challan form the official site of organization.
- Now pay your fee through online generated Bank e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Take slip of E-challan for future use.
Step 3. Document Verification:
- Now appliers are required to visit the Help Center for verification of all documents.
- After verification of documents candidates will get PIN / OTP for filling choices.
- Candidates will get SMS on his / her registered Mobile Number in concern of PIN / OTP.
Download PDF – Available Seats through JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
Step 4. Choice Filling:
- Now visit the official site and login your account with roll no and OTP.
- After login Choices will appear on your computer screen according to your rank.
- Now select your choices and submit it.
- You can delete or interchange selected choices before Locking of Final Choice.
Step 5. Locking of Final Choice Filling:
- At last read your all choices and submit it.
- Take hard copy of your Final Choice for future use.
Step 6. Seat Allotment:
- According to rank of appliers in entrance exam seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates.
- Preference will be given to those who secured good rank.
- Now applicants have to claim for their seat in a allotted to institution.
- Those who will not reach to the institution on time, they can’t claim for their seat.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
JEECUP Counselling Fee:
- Applicants are required to pay requisite fee for 1st Phase of First Counseling at any Branch of specified Bank.
- Aspirants are not required to pay Security money of Rs. 3,000/- which was submitted in Private Polytechnic Institutions.
Reservation Of Seats:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
|Person with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidates of All Categories||20%|
Download PDF – JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Dates
Required Documents for JEECUP Counselling:
- Rank Card
- Passing Certificate of Matriculation
- Mark Sheets of class 10th and 12th
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Other required certificates
- ID Proof (Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter Card, DL Etc)
Check Also:- List of Documents Required For Counselling
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule
|1st Round Registration, payment of Registration Fee||13/06/2017 to 19/06/2017|
|1st Round Choice filling|
|1st Round Choice Locking||15/06/2017 to 19/06/2017|
|1st Round of Seat Allotment Result and submission of Seat Acceptance Fee||22/06/2017 to 29/06/2017|
|1st Round Reporting at Allotted Institute|
|2nd Round Registration, payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||01/07/2017 to 04/07/2017|
|2nd Round Choice filling|
|2nd Round Choice Locking|
|2nd Round of Seat Allotment Result and submission of Seat Acceptance Fee||07/07/2017 to 11/07/2017|
|2nd Round Reporting at Allotted Institute|
|3rd Round Registration, payment of Registration Fee(for new candidates)||12/07/2017 to 14/07/2017|
|3rd Round Choice filling|
|3rd Round Choice Locking|
|3rd Round of Seat Allotment Result and submission of Seat Acceptance Fee||17/07/2017 to 20/07/2017|
|3rd Round Reporting at Allotted Institute|
|4th Round Registration, payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||22/07/2017 to 24/07/2017|
|4th Round Choice filling|
|4th Round Choice Locking|
|4th Round of Seat Allotment Result and submission of Seat Acceptance Fee Online||27/07/2017 to 31/07/2017|
|4th Round Reporting at Allotted Institute / End||27/07/2017 to 31/07/2017|
District & District Code Details For JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
Download PDF – List of Participating Institutes
Applicants may go through Official Link for more detail against JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2017.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. You may also Subscribe Our Free Mail Service to get information in your mail box. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On