JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
Joint Entrance exam Council Lucknow is conducting JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling. Through JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2016, admission will be offered to the deserving students in various Polytechnic courses in Uttar Pradesh State. Candidates may appear for this process according to JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule. Process will start from 25th June 2016 and will be organized in four rounds.
336 Private Colleges, 103 Government Colleges, 18 Aided Colleges & 5 other Colleges are going to participate in JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling. Total 1, 38, 367 Seats are available in these institutions. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details like procedure of seat allotment and Dates on this page, so please have a look.
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Procedure:
- Firstly students should visit the official site that is jeecup.nic.in.
- Now select suitable link to apply.
- Now fill registration form with required details.
- After successful submission of registration form a Unique Registration No. will be available.
- Note down this a Unique Registration No.
Step 2. E-challan:
- Download E-challan form the official site of organization.
- Now pay your fee through online generated Bank e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Take slip of E-challan for future use.
Step 3. Document Verification:
- Now appliers are required to visit the Help Center for verification of all documents.
- After verification of documents candidates will get PIN / OTP for filling choices.
- Candidates will get SMS on his / her registered Mobile Number in concern of PIN / OTP.
Step 4. Choice Filling:
- Now visit the official site and login your account with roll no and OTP.
- After login Choices will appear on your computer screen according to your rank.
- Now select your choices and submit it.
- You can delete or interchange selected choices before Locking of Final Choice.
Step 5. Locking of Final Choice Filling:
- At last read your all choices and submit it.
- Take hard copy of your Final Choice for future use.
Step 6. Seat Allotment:
- According to rank of appliers in entrance exam seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates.
- Preference will be given to those who secured good rank.
- Now applicants have to claim for their seat in a allotted to institution.
- Those who will not reach to the institution on time, they can’t claim for their seat.
JEECUP Counselling Fee:
- Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 405/- for 1st Phase of First Counseling at any Branch of specified Bank.
- Aspirants are not required to pay Security money of Rs. 3,000/- which was submitted in Private Polytechnic Institutions.
Required Documents for JEECUP Counselling:
- Rank Card
- Passing Certificate of Matriculation
- Mark Sheets of class 10th and 12th
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Other required certificates
- ID Proof (Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter Card, DL Etc)
Check Also:- List of Documents Required For Counselling
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule
|1.||First Round||Registration & Choice Filling||25 June To 1 July 2016|
|Document Verification||26 June To 2 July 2016|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||5 July To 8 July 2016|
|2.||Second Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||10 July To 11 July 2016|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||10 July To 12 July 2016|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||15 July To 18 July 2016|
|3.||Third Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||20 July To 21 July 2016|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||20 July To 22 July 2016|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||25 July To 26 July 2016|
|4.||Fourth Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||28 July To 29 July 2016|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||28 July To 30 July 2016|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||2 Aug To 3 Aug 2016|
|5.||Reporting By Candidate||Document Verification, Fee Submission||25 July To 6 Aug 2016|
|6.||Reporting By Institute||Reporting to JEEC(P) Of Admitted Candidate in Institute||1 Aug To 6 Aug 2016|
|7.||Spot Counseling (For Govt. Aided Institute)||Document verification, Fee Submission||8 Aug 2016|
Applicants may go through Official Notification for more detail against JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2016.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get information in your mail box. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On