JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) is going to conduct JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling for providing admission in Diploma/Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programmes. Candidates, who will be qualified in JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic) Examination, they have to appear in JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2018. From this page, appearing candidates can check the status of seat allotment, JEECUP Counseling Dates and other essential dates.
This Page Includes:
JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) is a state level polytechnic examination which is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). So, those who have appeared in this exam, they can get necessary details of JEECUP 2018 counselling from here. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details of JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2018, like Counselling Procedure, seat allotment and Dates on this page, so please have a look…
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling
Reservation of Seats:
|PWD with 40% or more disability||3%|
|Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|Girl candidates of all categories||20%|
JEECUP Counselling Fee:
- Candidates appearing in 1st Phase of First Counseling, have to pay an amount of fee of Rs.250/- as a counselling fee.
- Fee can be paid through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
- After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- If candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling Procedure:
Step 1. Registration:
- Firstly students should visit the official site that is jeecup.nic.in.
- Now select suitable link to apply.
- Now fill registration form with required details.
- After successful submission of registration form a Unique Registration No. will be available.
- Note down this a Unique Registration No.
Step 2. E-challan:
- Download E-challan form the official site of organization.
- Now pay your fee through online generated Bank e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Take slip of E-challan for future use.
Step 3. Document Verification:
- Now appliers are required to visit the Help Center for verification of all documents.
- After verification of documents candidates will get PIN / OTP for filling choices.
- Candidates will get SMS on his / her registered Mobile Number in concern of PIN / OTP.
Step 4. Choice Filling:
- Now visit the official site and login your account with roll no and OTP.
- After login Choices will appear on your computer screen according to your rank.
- Now select your choices and submit it.
- You can delete or interchange selected choices before Locking of Final Choice.
Step 5. Locking of Final Choice Filling:
- At last read your all choices and submit it.
- Take hard copy of your Final Choice for future use.
Step 6. Seat Allotment:
- According to rank of appliers in entrance exam seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates.
- Preference will be given to those who secured good rank.
- Now applicants have to claim for their seat in a allotted to institution.
- Those who will not reach to the institution on time, they can’t claim for their seat.
Check Ranking Wise List: Top 10 UP Polytechnic College
Essential Documents Required to Submit on Reporting Day:
- JEECUP Counselling Call Letter
- JEECUP Admit Card 2018
- JEECUP Rank Card 2018
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (Category or sub-category, if applicable)
- Four Photographs
- One set of self attested Photocopies of original documents
JEECUP Admission Fee Details:
|Type of Institute||Type of Course||Amount of Application Fee|
|Private||Diploma in Pharmacy and Hotel Management|
(3 years course)
|1 or 2 year duration courses||Rs.21500|
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Counselling Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|First round registration and payment of registration fee||Second week of June 2018|
|First round choice filling||Second week of June 2018|
|First round choice locking||Third week of June 2018|
|First round of seat allotment result and submission of seat acceptance fee||Fourth week of June 2018|
|First round reporting at allotted college||Till Last week of June 2018|
|Second round registration and payment of registration fee||First week of July 2018|
|Second round choice filling||First week of July 2018|
|Second round choice locking||First week of July 2018|
|Second round of seat allotment result and submission of seat acceptance fee||Second week of July 2018|
|Second round reporting at allotted college||Till second week of July 2018|
Check Here: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Those candidates want to get more information, need to visit the Official Link for more details like JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 2018.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. You may also Subscribe Our Free Mail Service to get information in your mail box. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|JEECUP Application Form||JEECUP Polytechnic Results|
|JEECUP Admit Card||JEECUP UP Polytechnic Answer key|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Best Career Opportunities|