JEMAT Application Form 2018
Students willing to get admission in PG Diploma programmes in West Bengal state have to Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2018. For this one needs to do West Bengal JEMAT 2nd Phase Registration by submitting their JEMAT Application Form 2018 via online mode till 07/08/2018.
Submit JEMAT Application Form till 07-08-2018
JEMAT Entrance Exam is a state level eligibility of the Govt. of W.B. which is going g to be conducted on 12/08/2018 by the MAKAUTWB. Applicants have to submit applications online or offline mode. After submission of online application, students has to forward hard copy of form to the below mentioned postal address before 08/08/2018
Over-view of page:
Why is JEMAT 2018 Conducting?
On behalf of the State Government, the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengalconducts the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. It is a state level test that is conducted with the motive to provide candidates a chance of getting admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private).
As we have stated that candidates who will complete the JEMAT Application Form 2018-19 appear in the JEMAT examination. Before appearing in examination candidates need to download their JEMAT Admit Card that will be available from 09/08/2018. Further details regarding JEMAT Application form and other related are available in below section of this page created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
JEMAT Application Form
|Name of the conducting body||Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal|
|Name of the examination||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)|
|Level of examination||State Level Exam|
|Start date to apply||16/07/2018|
|Last date to apply Online||07/08/2018|
|Last date to submit hard copy||08/08/2018|
|Date of examination||12/08/2018|
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Before applying for JEMAT exam, candidate may fulfill minimum eligibility criteria laid here. Minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes is Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from a well recognized universities.
- Those who are in final year of the examination can also apply for JEMAT 2018 exam. So, if you meet JEMAT Eligibility 2018, then fill JEMAT Application Form.
Get Here: JEMAT Sample Paper
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Application Fee:
For getting successfully registered, you need to pay application fee as prescribed here. The application fee has to be paid via Demand Draft only. Aspirants may keep ready fee at time of filling JEMAT 2018 Application Form.
|SC / ST/OBC||Rs.300/-|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Mode of payment:
For getting JEMAT Registration 2018, applicant has to pay the fee by drawing a demand draft, from any nationalised bank in favour of “wbut-jemat” payable at kolkata and send it along with the printed & signed JEMAT application form.
JEMAT Exam Scheme:
|Subjects||General English, mathematics, Logical Reasoning|
|Duration of examination||02 hours|
|Number of questions||100 (General English – 40, mathematics – 40, Logical Reasoning- 20)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Maximum marks given||100 (01 mark each)|
|Negative marking||0.25 marks|
Get Here: JEMAT Syllabus
Question paper pattern:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Division of marks|
|General English||40 Questions each||40 Marks each|
|Logical Reasoning||20 Questions||20 Marks|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
Aspirants will be chosen for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their performance and marks obtained in Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2018. However, final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of below listed weightage:
JEMAT 2018 Examination Centres:
- Kolkata (N)
- Salt Lake
- Kolkata (S)
Get Here>> JEMAT Exam Scheme
JEMAT Application Form – Pre-requirements:
Applicant is required to upload a scanned image of a recent photograph. The scanned image of the candidate’s photograph must meet the following stipulations –
- Photographs must be in jpg/png/gif format.
- Background must be white or light coloured.
- Image must not be more than 6 months old.
- The size must not exceed 1 MB.
- Photograph must not be landscaped or rotated
Download Here: JEMAT Application Form
Note: You should have a valid Email Id, Mobile No., Scanned Passport Size Photo & Signature while filling the Online application.
How to fill JEMAT 2018 application form:
- In order to fill JEMAT online Application Form, you may follow these ways.
- Aspirants may visit official website of institution which is jemat.eadmissions.net
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on apply online tab available at the left top
- Thereafter a new page will come out along with an online application form as:
- Enter the details in JEMAT Online Application Formand then hit on Continue to apply
- Now upload your testimonials on next screen according to the size prescribed as passport size photo (max 100 kb, min 20 kb, .jpg format) and signature (max 100 kb, min 20 kb, .jpg format).
- Afterwards pay the requisite amount of JEMATapplication fees by using Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking. Cheques , Money Orders, Postal Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted towards application fee.
- Once all the details are completely filled recheck all the details and then hit on Submit Tab
- At last take a print out of filled up JEMAT Application Form and send it to the portal address given below.
- Candidate must mention on the envelope or superscribe : “application for the JEMAT 2018
Get here>>Instructions To Apply
Address to send Application Form, Demand Draft and All Other Requisite Documents:
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal
Formerly Known As West Bengal University Of Technology
Bf- 142, Sector- I, Salt Lake Kolkata-700064
JEMAT Admit Card 2018:
JEMAT 2018 Admit card will be tentatively available from 09/08/2018. Candidates can download their JEMAT Hall Ticket via online mode. It is mandatory to carry JEMAT Admit Card at time of appearing for JEMAT paper.
JEMAT 2018 Result:
After successful organization of exam, authorities will release JEMAT Result 2018 after successful commencement of examination. Dates of declaration of examination will be announced soon. With help of roll no & registration number, you will view JEMAT Score card.
JEMAT Counselling 2018:
Aspirants whose name appears in JEMAT 2018 merit list will undergo JEMAT Counselling organized in Last week of September 2018. Contenders need to carry listed documents at time of appearing for counseling.
What you should carry at time of Counselling:
- JEMAT Call Letter
- Provisional Mark Sheets
- Photocopy of demand draft
- Community Certificate
- Birth Certificate
JEMAT Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||16/07/2018|
|Online Application submission last date||07/08/2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||08/08/2018|
|JEMAT Admit Card Availability Date||09/08/2018|
|JEMAT Exam Date|
To gain more additional facts about JEMAT Application Form 2018, have a visit to its Official Link. Stay connected with us to know more about JEMAT 2018 Registration.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|