JEMAT Application Form
West Bengal University of Technology has invited JEMAT Application Form from eligible aspirants with motto of granting admission to the MBA/MHA/AICT courses. JEMAT is a Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test to be held in 2nd week of September 2018. Procedure for JEMAT Registration commence from Last week of August 2018 & lasts till 1st week of September 2018. We are listing how to fill JEMAT Application Form 2018, exam dates, eligibility criteria as per notification & other details.
Over-view of page:
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level eligibility organized by the MAKAUTWB, West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE. The main purpose of organizing test is to grant admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes. Applicants may get equipped with JEMAT exam scheme, eligibility for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test before filling of JEMAT application form. On the basis of scores secured in test, you may apply for taking admission in management courses. Follow direct ways to fill JEMAT Application Form 2018, well listed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
JEMAT Application Form
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Before applying for JEMAT exam, candidate may fulfill minimum eligibility criteria laid here. Minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes is Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from a well recognized universities.
- Those who are in final year of the examination can also apply for JEMAT 2018 exam. So, if you meet JEMAT Eligibility 2018, then fill JEMAT Application Form.
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Application Fee:
For getting successfully registered, you need to pay application fee as prescribed here. The application fee has to be paid via Demand Draft only. Aspirants may keep ready fee at time of filling JEMAT 2018 Application Form.
|SC / ST/OBC||Rs.300/-|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Mode of payment:
For getting JEMAT Registration 2018, applicant has to pay the fee by drawing a demand draft, from any nationalised bank in favour of “wbut-jemat” payable at kolkata and send it along with the printed & signed JEMAT application form.
JEMAT Exam Scheme:
Time duration of paper is of 2 hours.
- of Questions:
There are total 100 questions in paper.
- Question Type:
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test includes Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking:
There is a provision of negative marking under it. 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
Get Here: JEMAT Syllabus
Question paper pattern:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Division of marks|
|General English||40 Questions each||40 Marks each|
|Logical Reasoning||20 Questions||20 Marks|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
Aspirants will be chosen for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their performance and marks obtained in Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2018. However, final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of below listed weightage:
- Written Examination- 80%
- Personal Interview- 10%
- General Discussion- 10%
JEMAT 2018 Examination Centres:
- Kolkata (N)
- Salt Lake
- Kolkata (S)
JEMAT Application Form – Pre-requirements:
Applicant is required to upload a scanned image of a recent photograph. The scanned image of the candidate’s photograph must meet the following stipulations –
- Photographs must be in jpg/png/gif format.
- Background must be white or light coloured.
- Image must not be more than 6 months old.
- The size must not exceed 1 MB.
- Photograph must not be landscaped or rotated
Download Here: JEMAT Application Form
How to fill JEMAT 2017 application form:
- In order to fill JEMAT online Application Form, you may follow these ways.
- Aspirants may visit official website of institution which is jemat.eadmissions.net
- Hit on “Qualification & Eligibility”, “Notice”, “Scheme of Exam” tab & read out all details about JEMAT 2018.
- After reading JEMAT Notification, press on “How to Apply” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Detailed instructions for applying will appear at your system.
- Candidates are required to pay the requiste fee by drawing a demand draft, from any nationalised bank, once the fee demand draft is prepared then candidates will be required to apply online through official website.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- JEMAT Online Application form will open up at your system.
- Enter all details like “Select Programme, exam city, name of candidate, demand draft date, demand draft number etc.
- Fill security question after that.
- Press on “Continue to Apply” link.
- After that, you may fill JEMAT application form 2018.
- Upload soft copies of passport size photo (max 100 kb, min 20 kb, .jpg format) and signature (max 100 kb, min 20 kb, .jpg format).
- After submission of JEMAT 2018 application form, an application number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Application number along with the password shall be sent to the applicant on given email id.
- You need to retain this number and password for future references.
- Candidate must mention on the envelope or superscribe : “application for the jemat 2018” .
- At last, forward application form at address placed below.
Hit Here: JEMAT Online Application form
Address to send Application Form, Demand Draft and All Other Requisite Documents:
MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL
FORMERLY KNOWN AS WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BF- 142, SECTOR- I, SALT LAKE KOLKATA-700064
JEMAT Admit Card 2018:
JEMAT 2018 Admit card will be available from 2nd week of September 2018 via online mode. It is mandatory to carry JEMAT Admit Card at time of appearing for JEMAT paper.
JEMAT 2018 Result:
After successful organization of exam, authorities will release JEMAT Result 2018 in 3rd week of September 2018. With help of roll no & registration number, you will view JEMAT Score card.
JEMAT Counselling 2018:
Aspirants whose name appears in JEMAT 2018 merit list will undergo JEMAT Counselling organized in Last week of September 2018. Contenders need to carry listed documents at time of appearing for counseling.
What you should carry at time of Counselling:
- JEMAT Call Letter
- Provisional Mark Sheets
- Photocopy of demand draft
- Community Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Schedule of JEMAT 2018:
|Commencement of JEMAT Registration||Last week of August 2018|
|JEMAT Application Form submission last date||1st week of September 2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy|
|Date of Availability of JEMAT Hall Ticket 2018||2nd week of September 2018|
|JEMAT 2018 exam date|
|Declaration of JEMAT Results 2018||3rd week of September 2018|
|GD \ PI|
|Counselling dates||Last week of September 2018|
To gain more additional facts about JEMAT Application Form 2018, have a visit to its Official Link. Stay connected with us to know more about JEMAT 2018 Registration.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|