JEMAT Application Form
JEMAT is a Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test conducted by West Bengal University of Technology. It has invited JEMAT Application Form from eligible contenders for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes. For willing aspirants of this exam, this university has commenced JEMAT II Registration with release of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Notification. Process to accept JEMAT Online application form begins from 23.08.2017 and ends till 04.09.2017. Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is scheduled to be held on 10.09.2017. Go through JEMAT eligibility criteria, JEMAT II Notification, Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test exam dates prior filling of JEMAT Application Form 2017.
Over-view of page:
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level eligibility organized by the MAKAUTWB, West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE. The main purpose of organizing test is to grant admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes. Applicants may get equipped with JEMAT exam scheme, eligibility for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test before filling of JEMAT application form. On the basis of scores secured in test, you may apply for taking admission in management courses. Follow direct ways to fill JEMAT Application Form 2018, well listed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
JEMAT Application Form
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Before applying for JEMAT exam, candidate may fulfill minimum eligibility criteria laid here. Minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes is Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from a well recognized universities.
- Aspirants who will appear in final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2017 may also apply.
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Application Fee:
For getting successfully registered, you need to pay application fee as prescribed here. The application fee has to be paid via Demand Draft only.
|SC / ST/OBC||Rs.300/-|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Mode of payment:
For getting Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Registration, applicant has to pay the fee by drawing a demand draft, from any nationalised bank in favour of “wbut-jemat” payable at kolkata and send it along with the printed & signed online application form.
JEMAT Exam Scheme:
Time duration of paper is of 2 hours.
- of Questions:
There are total 100 questions in paper.
- Question Type:
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test includes Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking:
There is a provision of negative marking under it. 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
Question paper pattern:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Division of marks|
|General English||40 Questions each||40 Marks each|
|Logical Reasoning||20 Questions||20 Marks|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
Aspirants will be chosen for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their performance and marks obtained in written test. However, final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of below listed weightage:
- Written Examination- 80%
- Personal Interview- 10%
- General Discussion- 10%
JEMAT Application Form – Pre-requirements:
Applicant is required to upload a scanned image of a recent photograph. The scanned image of the candidate’s photograph must meet the following stipulations –
- Photographs must be in jpg/png/gif format.
- Background must be white or light coloured.
- Image must not be more than 6 months old.
- The size must not exceed 1 MB.
- Photograph must not be landscaped or rotated
Download Here: JEMAT Application Form
How to fill JEMAT 2017 application form:
- At first step, you need to log on to official website of institution which is jemat.eadmissions.net
- Press on “How to Apply” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Detailed instructions for applying will appear at your system.
- Candidates are required to pay the requiste fee by drawing a demand draft, from any nationalised bank, once the fee demand draft is prepared then candidates will be required to apply online through official website.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- JEMAT Online Application form will open up at your system.
- Enter all details like “Select Programme, exam city, name of candidate, demand draft date, demand draft number etc.
- Fill security question after that.
- Press on “Continue to Apply” link.
- After that, you may fill application form.
- Upload soft copies of passport size photo (max 100 kb, min 20 kb, .jpg format) and signature (max 100 kb, min 20 kb, .jpg format).
- After submission of application, an application number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Application number along with the password shall be sent to the applicant on given email id.
- You need to retain this number and password for future references.
- Candidate must mention on the envelope or super scibe : “application for the jemat 2017” .
- At last, forward application form at address placed below.
Hit Here: JEMAT Online Application form
Address to send Application Form, Demand Draft and All Other Requisite Documents:
MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL
FORMERLY KNOWN AS WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BF- 142, SECTOR- I, SALT LAKE KOLKATA-700064
Schedule of JEMAT – 2017:
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||23.08..2017|
|Online Application submission last date||04.09.2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card Online||07.09. 2017 onwards|
|Date of Written Exam||10.09.2017 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results of Written Exam||12.09.2017|
|GD \ PI||15.09.2017|
To gain more additional facts about JEMAT Application Form 2017–2018, you may visit its Official Link. Stay connected with us to know more about JEMAT online Registration.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|