Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology has update JEMAT Syllabus for those candidates who are going to participate in state level entrance examination. Students, who are preparing for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT), can get JEMAT Syllabus 2018 through this page. Candidates who are searching for JEMAT Exam Pattern they must start their preparation according to the all new information provided by university on its official website. Participating candidates can get their JEMAT-II Mgt Aptitude Test Syllabus by following some simple steps which are well mentioned below.
This page Contains:
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level exam which is conducted for those candidates, who want to take admission in various postgraduate programmes offered by various management institutions in the state of West Bengal. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we have provided complete information regarding JEMAT Syllabus 2018 that will definitely help you in better way to prepare for the exams. Candidates are advised to go through the subject wise syllabus of JEMAT. Candidates are advised to go through this page completely for detailed info.
Syllabus for JEMAT 2018:
Applicants, who are going to write the JEMAT examination, must study three subjects. The JEMAT Entrance Exam consists of questions from the following subjects:
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension, which includes both passages and Poems.
- Dictionary meaning of different words
- Correct grammar usage and their rules.
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Maths
- Find the odd one
- Coding and Decoding
- Data Interpretation
- Identifying Strong Arguments
- Weak Arguments
- Identifying Next Number Series
- Identifying Probably True
- Probably False
- Definitely True
- Definitely false kind of statements.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Reasoning
Scheme of Examination:
- Duration: 2 hours
- of Questions: 100
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
|General English||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 Questions||20 Marks|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
How to download the JEMAT Syllabus 2018?
Some easy steps are provided here on this page for attaining detailed syllabus of any subject about which you wish to know.
- First of all candidates need to log on to official website, that is www.wbut.ac.in.
- Now, go for “Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)-2018” link visible at the middle of home page.
- After this select “Scheme of Examination” link available at the top side of next page.
- On selection of said link, list of courses will open in front of you of various courses.
- A PDF file will open of your curriculum on your display.
- Get a hard copy of it for future use and start your exam preparation according to this syllabus.
Read Here: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
For getting detailed JEMAT Syllabus 2018 as per interest, you must check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On